SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When was the last time there was a Central Texas SigForum Shoot?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When was the last time there was a Central Texas SigForum Shoot? Login/Join 
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted
I would love to see a SigForum shoot in Austin or San Antonio. I know in the past one in Austin was attempted, but I think it never happened. Just curious of what the level of interest would be and what month would be good. I know I would like to meet a lot of the Texas members.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
I’m a little ways north, but would probably drive down for one.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
For that matter, it's been quite a while since there was one in North Central Texas, too.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Timing is everything but I would like to attend.

Posts: 398 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

I'm in Fredericksburg, as was said, timing is everything.

The Wife and I are OK with San Antonio.

Would it be OK to bring our cattle dog?

Posts: 1200 | Location: Fredericksburg, Texas | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I know a few TX shoots have been attempted in most of the major metro areas, but thry never seem to materialize, I'm guilty of attempting as well.
That said, I may be up for one if it comes about.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15286 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I would think maybe late February or early March would be good before it starts getting hot. Depending on how many people would be interested, the challenge would be a range where everyone could shoot together. I know Best of the West in Liberty Hill, TX has private sections you can get.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah I'm in as well if timing works out. Thanks.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
I would think maybe late February or early March would be good before it starts getting hot. Depending on how many people would be interested, the challenge would be a range where everyone could shoot together. I know Best of the West in Liberty Hill, TX has private sections you can get.

Or, if we could get lucky & someone has some private land we can shoot on.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15286 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
I am game depending on timing

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Yeah, timing. Ugh. Still, following with interest.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Depending on timing, my shootin’ irons and I would be willing to travel to Central Texas.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Wimberley and would come.

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
I am interested, but I do not have a space to offer.

Posts: 3185 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post