SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Home invasion robbery goes wrong but...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Home invasion robbery goes wrong but... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
kkina, thanks for posting the mother's post.

quote:
Originally posted by ARMT Guy:
The article said the two, ( deceased ) criminals walked through the door. No forced entry, etc.

Damn glad the family had an AR handy, but at least keep the friggin' doors locked.

At 0800, I'm thinking they weren't having the party but, getting ready for it...moving stuff around, unloading vehicle. Thugs saw an opportunity with people moving about and took advantage.

quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
The "mother's" attitude is beyond comprehension.

Due to the OP's new source (never heard of NextShark), I looked into it to see if it was real. It is and here is the article from the actual new source, The Fresno Bee.

I would've linked to the Bee but, chose NextShark as it provided more of the particulars, whereas the Bee simply glossed over the details. The father's memorial Fund page also has a link to the local TV news station. Always good to include multiple sources for news, thanks for the add.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
From the article:

quote:
The incident left the victim’s family wondering why their house was targeted in the first place.

“It’s a very hardworking family, very nice family,” said Sindi Yang, the victim’s sister-in-law.

“They don’t have any trouble for any people, very quiet family, the mother and father are too old.”

The perps were from Sacramento, an area that is dealing with an uptick in home invasions involving blacks targeting asians. To use the mother's lingo, these mfs may have decided to include an alternative territory since asians in the Sac area are well aware of this problem.

The mother of these criminals needs corporal punishment in the extreme. Handcuffed to a chain link fence and giving anyone a free shot with a nice-sized rock would be a start.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by Wreckless:
Maybe, just perhaps, if the Father had a 30 rd mag and no Bullet button he wouldn't have died saving his family. I would lay his death down to CA Liberal anti-gun laws.

Not sure I understand this comment.

In Cali, one is supposed to only use 10 round mags and have a mag retention device that needs a tool to operate the mag release. If you do not comply with those laws you may be arrested and charged with a felony. Once you have a felony, you lose what is left of your second Amendment rights.

I'm aware of all that. I just don't see where any of it is relevant to this incident.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
Momma dun popped out 6 cherubs huh----she needs to chaperone the next outing so a good citizen can properly take care of things!

The obit may get confusing when they list another 4 or 5 last names....................

Pretty sure this festering family is paid for by tax dollars....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Is that for real? The mother of those nitwit thugs actually wrote that? God help us!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Mindless hate. Tribalism at its absolute worst. The bottom of the barrel.

There is no reasoning with such a person. Much of the world seems to have forgotten this.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107580 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17235 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Classy momma. I'm sure the funerals will be special.

I love how the OP article points out the race of the victims but neglects to mention the race of the DRT perps.

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Why did the news mention the race of the victims as part of the headline? Front and center.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10924 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
That's one messed up parent and human being, no wonder her kids came out that way.

Damn.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Mom clearly identified why her son's are currently at room temperature. She is clearly uneducated, barely literate, totally without a moral compass, aggressive, obnoxious, and won't be nominated for mother of the year. Her babies current condition is a direct result of her failure as a parent and human being.

Way to go mom!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expat:
Classy momma. I'm sure the funerals will be special.

I love how the OP article points out the race of the victims but neglects to mention the race of the DRT perps.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall for those. The mortician should measure the rest of them and get started on the next round.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
That is a sub-culture in this country that needs to be eliminated, period.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1865 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Wreckless:
Maybe, just perhaps, if the Father had a 30 rd mag and no Bullet button he wouldn't have died saving his family. I would lay his death down to CA Liberal anti-gun laws.

Not sure I understand this comment.

In Cali, one is supposed to only use 10 round mags and have a mag retention device that needs a tool to operate the mag release. If you do not comply with those laws you may be arrested and charged with a felony. Once you have a felony, you lose what is left of your second Amendment rights.

I'm aware of all that. I just don't see where any of it is relevant to this incident.

Because maybe if he had a 30+ round mag and/or ability to do fast mag reloads he could have made more hits before any good guys died. If the gun is not a 1999 registered assault weapon merely inserting a 11+ mag in your AR is a felony. Possession of 11+ mags starting in a few weeks is going to be a crime. We'll see how well compliance goes. I of course will be turning all my 11+ mags in for grocery coupons....

Posts: 4765 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Photo of mother found...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
...I'd like to be a fly on the wall for those. The mortician should measure the rest of them and get started on the next round.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/1qeMwUybPEk

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
Can someone translate that Facebook post?

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdmb03:

They died doing what they loved!?

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:
Past criminal charges of the two include robbery and home invasion.

So it is the government's fault that this law abiding citizen is dead. These thugs should have been locked down some time ago.

This is why I always carry. Even at home. Especially at home.

I too carry at home for the same reason.

When I am out by myself, I have only myself to protect. Not That big a deal if I'm sent early to the pearly gates. I'm heading there already before much longer.

At home, I am responsible to protect wife, boys, and the dog.

Damn straight I always carry at home. I have more to lose if I don't.

Current seating situation. I do need to repaint my radiator covers apparently.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
quote:
Originally posted by jdmb03:

They died doing what they loved!?

Big Grin

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post