SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Home invasion robbery goes wrong but...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Home invasion robbery goes wrong but... Login/Join 
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
That's right, everybody live they life different, so you do you, and I'll do me, and if in the process of you doing you, you interfere with me doing me, then I'll do you.

Ooooooor, and this may be crazy, you can raise your fuck trophies to be something other than "stickup kids" and then they wont get greased. Doesn't that sound like a much better world to live in?

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARMT Guy:
The article said the two, ( deceased ) criminals walked through the door. No forced entry, etc.

Damn glad the family had an AR handy, but at least keep the friggin' doors locked..

Who lock their door during a BD party?

Q

Posts: 26353 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
She need to go to Costco and buy 4 body bags in bulk because she is going to need them. Eek

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wreckless
posted Hide Post
Maybe, just perhaps, if the Father had a 30 rd mag and no Bullet button he wouldn't have died saving his family. I would lay his death down to CA Liberal anti-gun laws.

La Dolce Vita

Posts: 543 | Location: SW Florida & SNJ | Registered: July 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:

She need to go to Costco...

She need to find the nearest, tallest bridge and throw herself off of it...

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paragon:
One bad part is the report says the thugs walked thru the front door.

Some people who are having a party leave the door unlocked because they can't hear the doorbell or knock of the arriving guests over party noise/music. Maybe the thugs figured on that.

Can't even celebrate without someone trying to do stuff. Mad

A party at 8:00 am?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Sounds like the rest of her crotch fruit should get some Minority Report style "pre-crime" justice.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
The "mother's" attitude is beyond comprehension.

Due to the OP's new source (never heard of NextShark), I looked into it to see if it was real. It is and here is the article from the actual new source, The Fresno Bee.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23221 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wreckless:
Maybe, just perhaps, if the Father had a 30 rd mag and no Bullet button he wouldn't have died saving his family. I would lay his death down to CA Liberal anti-gun laws.

Not sure I understand this comment.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
The article said the two, ( deceased ) criminals walked through the door. No forced entry, etc.

Damn glad the family had an AR handy, but at least keep the friggin' doors locked..

Who lock their door during a BD party?

Those who don't want uninvited guests.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What a horrible aftermath for the family whose home was invaded, to have to endure such a diatribe of pure hate after losing a loved one.

Lady, your sons were the aggressors. They broke both statutory law and moral law. They were absolutely wrong and they deserved what they got. I imagine that your other sons will end up the same way.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107512 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:

And on a Tuesday. Why were these thugs even awake?

Posts: 3229 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
Now that there's no one in the house but the wife and I, I not only carry at home but have weapons stashed all over the house. I have a stainless revolver in my bathroom. Last week the wife asked me to set her a rig up in her bathroom-it's not a joking matter anymore.

This. I have a coffee table gun, a computer room gun, a bathroom gun, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. All readily available to me in my home. My wife originally gave me the hairy eyeball years ago when I started this, but she's seen the news, and seen the light.

The mindset of the "mother" is unfathomable. My buddy has been telling me for years people like this believe it's their right to take your stuff.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5478 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
An AR15 in Fresno?

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:

An AR15 in Fresno?

Lol I've been to Fresno. Belt fed is more appropriate.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Suppressed:
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:

And on a Tuesday. Why were these thugs even awake?

Some start early and some stay up late. There really is no rhyme or reason when the criminal element decides to go on a crime spree. In the St. Louis area just this last week we had a group that started carjacking muscle cars in the early evening that went on all night and into the morning of the next day. Like one big reality show of Grand Theft Auto.

Posts: 3927 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
In the language of the mother, "they daid, nex".

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

In Cali, one is supposed to only use 10 round mags and have a mag retention device that needs a tool to operate the mag release. If you do not comply with those laws you may be arrested and charged with a felony. Once you have a felony, you lose what is left of your second Amendment rights.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Nor do I. It was the 30 year old son who defended the home with the AR, not the father.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Damn glad the family had an AR handy, but at least keep the friggin' doors locked.

At 0800, I'm thinking they weren't having the party but, getting ready for it...moving stuff around, unloading vehicle.

quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
The "mother's" attitude is beyond comprehension.

Due to the OP's new source (never heard of NextShark), I looked into it to see if it was real. It is and here is the article from the actual new source, The Fresno Bee.

I would've linked to the Bee but, chose NextShark as it provided the particulars, whereas the Bee simply glosses over the details.

Posts: 14637 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post