SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Home invasion robbery goes wrong but...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Home invasion robbery goes wrong but... Login/Join 
posted
the best part (besides use of an AR to defend his family) is the posting on Facebook by the mother of the two dead robber's. Go the comments.

Too bad that the father of the house died but, his son jocked-up and took on the two idiots.

Horrific Armed Robbery of Asian Home in California Leaves 3 Dead, 1 Wounded

Memorial Go Fund Me page for killed father

Posts: 14573 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
the best part (besides use of an AR to defend his family) is the posting on Facebook by the mother of the two dead robber's. Go the comments.

This is just classic...

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At least she didn't say "they were just turning the corner..."

Not the dindu nuffin type she is.

Damn, 4 more violent criminals being incubated by that witch. Oh her basic command of English.. yikes.

Posts: 1803 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by saigonsmuggler:
At least she didn't say "they were just turning the corner..."

Not the dindu nuffin type she is.

Damn, 4 more violent criminals being incubated by that witch. Oh her basic command of English.. yikes.

If you speak the "lingo" you would see that she is even worse....

She is proud of them. She even brags of her other 4 children who she claims will also do violence, likely for revenge.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of indigoss
posted Hide Post
I think there's something in the food from food stamps causing criminal behavior. Mama Thugs spawn be dwindling.

Posts: 1278 | Location: West Palm Beach, FL | Registered: June 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Momma dun popped out 6 cherubs huh----she needs to chaperone the next outing so a good citizen can properly take care of things!

The obit may get confusing when they list another 4 or 5 last names....................

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Toni seems to be kind of a dimwitted type. Pity that she wasn't sterilized as part of the government welfare program.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Anywhere but the US and that awful bitch would likely be under arrest already for posting something like that on Facebook.

Of course, anywhere but the US and that family likely wouldn't have had an AR to defend themselves...

Very sad that the father died. Nice job by the son though taking down both scumbags.

Kinda funny but of course typical that the mother and her two turds all have different last names...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Past criminal charges of the two include robbery and home invasion.

So it is the government's fault that this law abiding citizen is dead. These thugs should have been locked down some time ago.

This is why I always carry. Even at home. Especially at home.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:

Yup, SHTF when you least expect it.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

So it is the government's fault that this law abiding citizen is dead. These thugs should have been locked down some time ago.

I too carry at home for the same reason.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
quote:
quote:

I too carry at home for the same reason.

When I am out by myself, I have only myself to protect. Not That big a deal if I'm sent early to the pearly gates. I'm heading there already before much longer.

At home, I am responsible to protect wife, boys, and the dog.

Damn straight I always carry at home. I have more to lose if I don't.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:

This is just classic...

What in the holy hell? I see 4 more funerals in her future.

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm hoping for 5...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wonder if the President of her Mensa Association ask her to take down her post.

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
One bad part is the report says the thugs walked thru the front door.

Some people who are having a party leave the door unlocked because they can't hear the doorbell or knock of the arriving guests over party noise/music. Maybe the thugs figured on that.

Can't even celebrate without someone trying to do stuff. Mad

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
quote:

I'm hoping for 5...

Soon, I hope.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now that there's no one in the house but the wife and I, I not only carry at home but have weapons stashed all over the house. I have a stainless revolver in my bathroom. Last week the wife asked me to set her a rig up in her bathroom-it's not a joking matter anymore.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Pieces of shit didn't fall from the piece of shit.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7489 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
The article said the two, ( deceased ) criminals walked through the door. No forced entry, etc.

Damn glad the family had an AR handy, but at least keep the friggin' doors locked.

That, so-called mother of the two stiffs... I certainly hope she has a break-in at her place from a couple other stick up kids living their lives.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post