SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commercials & Narrators you wish would just go away...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commercials & Narrators you wish would just go away... Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Way too many, but I noticed that van Damme is doing Tostitos commercials, recently. Guess he's too old for action movies, now. Lol.

Pretty soon, he'll be doing commercials for Depend.

Q

Posts: 26151 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The absolute worst:
Truvada. So you can beat HIV.
Runner Up:
The Peyronies disease pill.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 15974 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The commercial for the Kenda show makes me never want to see the stupid show. Over and over again they play it with the voice over of you cant unsee what I have seen. What is he some fucking trigger guy for PTSD?

Posts: 17140 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hate ads for people offering to help you evade taxes.

Posts: 516 | Registered: October 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Every fucking cash-for-your-crash lawyer on the planet.

I'd call them 'leeches' but leeches might be offended being grouped in with those blood suckers.

“Elk & Elk. Serious Lawyers for Serious Injuries”

These guys are Cleveland’s most annoying ambulance chasers....

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5743 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
There’s nothing worse than political negative attack commercials. Just wait until next year.

Personal injury lawyer and drug commercials are not too far behind in hideousity.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10487 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sandman76:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Every fucking cash-for-your-crash lawyer on the planet.

I'd call them 'leeches' but leeches might be offended being grouped in with those blood suckers.

YES!!! Did you use Roundup weed killer? Did you take this medication? Come on we'll sue them for something.
I'm with you here. Ambulance chasing POS.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
I cut the cord completely some time back, so I don't see TV commercials anymore. I'm running a PiHole server at home, so it blocks pretty muchy any ads trying to into my network.

So about the only ones I hear anymore are the once a week or so when I'm in the car if I choose to turn on the radio.

It's peaceful.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The General. Ugh. Surprised more haven’t mentioned it.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15491 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
The Chevy commercials for me.
What is kinda funny is the Geico commercial with the "real actors not people" that is an obvious slam on the Chevy ads.

Posts: 7484 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
My pillow is the one that drives me up the frickin wall! Mad

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4x5:
I kinda get a kick out the the R Lee Ermey GEICO commercial:

Yeah, anything with Gunny Hartman in it gets a free pass. And actually, some of the earlier Geico commercials with the gecko were good. The later ones, not so much.

Posts: 7239 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Local ambulance chaser has a commercial where the husband calls him saying his wife was in a bad accident. They are putting her in the ambulance now. Attorney says Ill meet you at the hospital. Fuck you both. Your first call is to an attorney while on scene of a bad crash!!!

I also hate the General car insurance commercials. The one that gets me is the lady in this beautiful custom kitchen with granite countertops. Yeah thats your target audience, people with money.

Posts: 5404 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Around Kansas City we have an ambulance chaser that calls himself Tarzan the law man. His firm is called Jungle Law. Some of the stupidest commercials you could ever hope to see.

Posts: 169 | Location: Kearney, MO | Registered: October 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Flo.

Yeah, Flo is bad...
Except the one where she visits her sister is kind of funny.
"Quiet... I'm blasting my quads." Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23896 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SO CLEAN COMMERCIAL

The one with the guy with the heavy nasal twang. Annoying to listen to for even a second.

Posts: 17140 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Not sure if it’s nationally run, but we have these annoying J.G. wentworth commercials with people lip sinking to opera...

“Call J.G. Wentworth, 877-Cash-Now!

It’s so damn annoying.

But.....you remember the number. That's the whole point.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2824 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WildSig:
The so called pitch man on every Chevy commercial. Just his plugging of the product alone would keep me from ever purchasing another Chevy.

Big Grin
Without the Chevy commercials, we wouldn’t have Mahk!

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/xTfS0nAgfuE

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
"Don't take XYZ if you are allergic."

WTFO? How are you supposed to know if you are allergic unless you've taken it. Gesh I hate BigPharma and their jackass commercials!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16133 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
The Subway commercial with the chick with the lighted eyelashes makes my ass want to chop stove wood. I mute it every time it come on.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post