SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Are you Following Q?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you Following Q? Login/Join 
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted
While conspiracy theories are some what against the rules this is not a discussion of the substance of Q Anon. I am just curious if anyone here is following. I can probably guess about 3 names for sure.

Question:
Do you follow Q Anon?

Choices:
Yes - WWG1WGA
No - Who the hell's Q
No - It's a LARP

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Q Anon

Had no idea what this "Q" thing was, always
thought he was Bonds tech guy...

Googled it, thats some deep tin foil state stuff....

http://nymag.com/selectall/201...iracy-explained.html

A new conspiracy theory called “The Storm” has taken the grimiest parts of the internet by, well, storm. Like Pizzagate, the Storm conspiracy features secret cabals, a child sex-trafficking ring led (in part) by the satanic Democratic Party, and of course, countless logical leaps and paranoid assumptions that fail to hold up under the slightest fact-based scrutiny. However, unlike Pizzagate, the Storm isn’t focused on a single block of shops in D.C., or John Podesta’s emails. It’s much, much bigger than that.

As most terrible things do, this story begins with a post on /pol/, a sub-board of the more-or-less-anonymous, anything-goes website 4chan. Over the last few years, /pol/ — which technically stands for “politically incorrect” — has slowly but surely become a top contender for the ever-coveted title of the most upsetting community online. It’s the sort of place where neo-Nazis and people who believe women shouldn’t have basic human rights used to meet before we started verifying them on Twitter and electing them to public office. And as of late, it’s expanded its ranks to include fringe members of all shapes and sizes.

On October 28, someone calling themselves Q began posting a series of cryptic messages in a /pol/ thread titled “Calm Before the Storm” (assumedly in reference to that creepy Trump quote from early October). Q claimed to be a high-level government insider with Q clearance (hence the name) tasked with posting intel drops — which he, for some reason, called “crumbs” — straight to 4chan in order to covertly inform the public about POTUS’s master plan to stage a countercoup against members of the deep state. It was, in short, absolutely insane. However, thanks to some rather forced coincidences — like Q kind of, sort of guessing that Trump would tweet the word “small” on Small Business Saturday, and this one time the internet decided that Q was “totally on Air Force One” because he posted a blurry picture of some islands while Trump was on his trip to Asia — and a whole heck of a lot of wishful thinking, people believed he was the real deal.

So he kept talking.....

There's a ton more to digest at the link...

Theres a lot

Posts: 23393 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes - WWG1WGA
No - Who the hell's Q
No - It's a LARP

Huh?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
Q Anon

Googled it, thats some deep tin foil state stuff....

Yup. Searched on it. Found there was an associated FB group. Read some of it.

Next time one of my more conspiracy-minded friends comes up with Yet Another Conspiracy Theory, I'll refer 'em to Q Anon Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Heck. I thought you meant member 12131 (aka “Q”).

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:

Posts: 7262 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
Heck. I thought you meant member 12131 (aka “Q”).

Me too.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
https://qanonposts.com/

The reason we post here is because the truth gets out unrestricted, not slanted by the clowns in the LSM.

A data based of facts are assembled and people will be able to see the truth.

None of this would ever be out in the open if 45 would have taken his information straight to the LSM.

Time to unredact all the FBI info for the weekend talk shows

https://qanonposts.com/

Posts: 4695 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Wait, is 45Cal part of Q?

Posts: 23393 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
this just gets better and better

I did not know that 45cal was Q on the bond flicks

we have a genu-wine celebrity in our universe Big Grin

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wait, is 45Cal part of Q?

I could be mistaken, but that sounds more like an oblique reference to the 45th President of the US, aka PDJT.

Posts: 6914 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I tried reading some of that on another website, and it was so vague that it looks like a means for people to delude themselves. Seriously, I was reminded of an episode in South Park where Cartman gets grabbed by a psycho - "I will show you my becoming. This is me at the Grand Canyon. You see? This is me at Six Flags. You see? You see?"

Total gobbledygook.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
I have a friend who believes all of that stuff. It's nuts to me.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doesn't "Q" build silencers? You know, the guy from AAC.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I voted "No" because I don't follow (or understand) it. However, I have a friend on another board (yes, there are others) who does follow "Q" and he posts snippets to that board from time to time.

I'd like to believe that there is a grand plan behind the scenes to make things right, but I'm skeptical. If anything really comes of it, I will be pleasantly surprised.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I thought ‘Q’ was 12131.

Posts: 12459 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I voted "No" because I don't follow (or understand) it. However, I have a friend on another board (yes, there are others) who does follow "Q" and he posts snippets to that board from time to time.

I'd like to believe that there is a grand plan behind the scenes to make things right, but I'm skeptical. If anything really comes of it, I will be pleasantly surprised.

flashguy

Thats where I lie. Its definately cheap entertainment but also a sales tactic. I was impressed when NK was called ahead of time. If they get Iran done as theyre touting ill be a believer. Still enjoying the show though, lol. Whoever Q is, is very well researched. Hell, alex jones doesnt like em. Must be legit Razz

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
16 posts and I still don't have the slightest idea what folks are talking about. Maybe I developed dementia last night while sleeping.......

Posts: 1272 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got a relative who actually believes this nonsense. He thinks this secret society has planted "patriots" throughout all layers of society and government. They're waiting for the day when they'll rise up and arrest the traitors to America. Conspiracies are like ghosts, if you believe in them you'll see them, in every dark corner of the room.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3524 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mike28w:
16 posts and I still don't have the slightest idea what folks are talking about. Maybe I developed dementia last night while sleeping.......

I don't even know what a LARP is, or I probably would've voted.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post