SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tomi Lahren: How Many More Americans Have to Die Before We Throw Away the PC Garbage?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tomi Lahren: How Many More Americans Have to Die Before We Throw Away the PC Garbage? Login/Join 
Picture of sigmoid
posted
Not just another pretty face, her passion and clarity of truth is refreshing.
Ok, she's easy on the eyes also, but a fighter for sure.
She nails this about the evil today.

Link watch the passion

It's time for Final Thoughts.

We've got radical Islamic terrorists ready, willing, and honored to kill us on planes, trains and automobiles with knifes, guns, explosives and trucks. And we've got federal judges, top Democrats, and bleeding heart kumbaya liberals placing Islamic sensitivity, diversity options, and political correctness over reality, American lives, and national security.

See the problem? Or do I have to spell it out for you.

For the next few days "investigators" and counter-terrorism experts will debate whether Sayfullo Saipov, the New York City vehicular jihadi, is a caliphate soldier or just "inspired by" ISIS.

Does it matter?

If he shouted "Allahu akbar," the motive and inspiration are crystal clear.

Better question is: why the heck was he here in the first place?

He wasn't airlifted in by ISIS, we let him in the front door - we rolled out the red carpet for him just like we did the 9/11 hijackers. And whose fault is that? Whose policies make that the standard? Well, take a wild guess.

Authorities say Saipov came to the United States seven years ago from Uzbekistan and Fox News has confirmed he came here under what is called the Diversity Visa Program, which offers a lottery for people from countries with few immigrants in America.

Yep, he was issued a green card by President Obama's DHS in 2010. Isn't that something?

Did you know nearly 1.8 million green cards were issued to nationals of predominantly Muslim countries from the September 11th attacks in 2001 through 2015?

Now your liberal friends might tell you this is in the spirit of inclusion, love, tolerance and diversity but here's a reality check: ISIS and the dozen-plus other radical Islamic terrorist groups exploit this diversity and blissful ignorance and use it to attack and kill Americans. Got it?

It's called "civilization jihad" and it's not just coming, it's here. It’s not Islamophobic to point out the radical problem within Islam.

It's reality, it's right in front of our faces, and it's not going anywhere so either we learn to confront it, name it and keep it the hell out or we sit back, bite our tongues, twiddle our thumbs, hold hands and pretend the evil doesn't exist. Its our choice. What's it gonna be, America? We tried the blind-eye politically correct BS for 8 years and look where it's gotten us.

Our elected officials have a duty to keep Americans safe in our own dang country. President Trump gets it and has done everything he can to put America, Americans, and our safety first.

Yet, we still have these federal judges and Democrats who prefer political correctness and feelings to our safety and national security. Enough. How many more Americans have to die before we throw away this PC garbage and understand the threat?

Wake up.

Those are my final thoughts. From L.A., God bless you, God bless America and take care.

________,_____________________________
*** Wanna make everything electric? Start with the border wall.

We all live for a little while and then die sooner than we planned.
Your way
or
YAHWEH

Posts: 1301 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Channeling her inner Judge Pirro, it seems.

Sorry to be a wet blanket, but I don't see genuine passion. I see fake outrage. I'm not saying she doesn't believe most or all of what she's saying, but IMO the majority of what goes on FOX, CNN, and MSDNC, especially in primetime, is acting. They rehash the same talking points night after night, year after year, to make their living. They know their audience has to feel something based on the performance, or they won't be back, so they up the outrage, and trade barbs between talking heads. To me, most of the political commentary these days is just another form of "professional wrestling."

At least now we have a few sources on youtube for in depth, intellectually honest, nuanced discussion on current topics.

She is easy on the eyes though. I'll give her that.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:

Sorry to be a wet blanket

Yeah, thanks ever so much.

Posts: 15884 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Yeah to a lot of what rusbro said.

Time will tell if she is real or Memorex.

I see her as a "replacement" for Megyn Kelly, sort of a blond placebo.

And, yes, I am jaded, cynical, iconoclastic and making no apologies if I stomp on anyone's toes.

I am sick and tired of all the dishonesty and self serving from both the media and politicians.

Oh, and before anyone thinks of jumping to her defense because she speaks the truth, I and many others have talked ourselves horse over the cancer that is PC, and the direct loss of life it would and has caused, for going on more than 40 years.

King Solomon bitched about it...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43859 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
Tough crowd here
But I do appreciate any light in the darkness...

________,_____________________________
*** Wanna make everything electric? Start with the border wall.

We all live for a little while and then die sooner than we planned.
Your way
or
YAHWEH

Posts: 1301 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I don't get the cynicism here as she's been the same outspoken critic on One News and Blaze in years past.

Most assuredly not a Megyn replacement, bimbo, or placebo by any stretch.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16179 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post