SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ann Coulter considering voting for Sanders and even working for him
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ann Coulter considering voting for Sanders and even working for him Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
She's always been a grandstander. She continues to be.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38674 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
She’ll be anti almost anyone popular just to keep people talking about her. She’s a turd and needs to be flushed.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I've always like Ann Coulter and somehow she speaks and everyone likes to take here literally - much like the bad rap on President Trump.
I suppose people change such as Glenn Beck who has come back to reality more as of late but I would be surprised if Ms. Coulter was really a Bernie fan.
I could be wrong. Eek

Posts: 22904 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Oh for God's sake, who cares?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that's what it is, man. She's just 'misunderstood', just like Donald Trump. Roll Eyes

She's a loudmouthed self-promoter who says whatever will get her the most attention. She wants you to buy her freaking books. That's all this is about- putting money in her pocket. She's little better than the leftists she rails against.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
All the "pundits" are entertainers and self-promoters. Some more than others. She is one of the worst.

Ever notice that these self-proclaimed patriots are always pimping a book? Book after book. Are they patriots? Or book pimps?

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Laura Ingraham has a regular gig on FNC and sells plenty of books without resorting to such douchebaggery. Ann Coulter has TDS of a different kind.

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She should be doing late night Informercials for sealants.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
She should be doing late night Informercials for sealants.

Preferably as the subject.

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

Precisely!

Posts: 747 | Location: Vermont | Registered: February 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
She's just another nut.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Last week I went through her archives and read some of her articles on what has happened to DT since he won the election. She has some brilliant and inciteful commentary when viewed in 20/20 hindsight. She seems to have gone off the deep end lately with several articles about how Jared and Ivanka really are running things, and that they have made many of the decisions that have turned out bad for DT. I couldn't find the article on her site that discusses her support for Bernie "If only" But I suspect she is attempting to highlight Bernie's past more sane position on border security.

I'm not sure, but it may be DT's failure to fulfill his border security promise that caused her to go off on DT. Sure haven't seen her as a guest commentator in a long time.

Posts: 7453 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:

You cared enough to post about how you don't care. Razz

Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Maybe she's been a plant of the DNC all along? Razz

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Many people care. Many people understand how the spewed bullshit of a fair weather friend like Coulter during a five minute segment of some TV "news" show is worse than an entire month of the non-stop vitriol from MSNBC.
Coulter is worse than our enemies, because she is a traitor and works against our interests while wanting to appear otherwise, whereas our enemies are- in this respect- at least honest in their purposes.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Don’t take women too seriously.

Posts: 9961 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
Don’t take women too seriously.
Facinating. You read through this thread, decided that you had something to say, so you hit the Reply button, and this is what you come up with?

Explain this remark to me. Explain to me about how we shouldn't take women "too seriously". Explain to me what exactly this remark means.

I want you guys to think before you post, and I want you to understand that in this forum, I am drawn to particulary silly comments. Remarks like this make me...curious.

Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
I mean exactly what I typed. Her pet cause that she singled out, the wall and immigration isn’t getting the focus that she wants it to. Her response is to act out and “jump ship” in an overly dramatic fashion.

Posts: 9961 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
I mean exactly what I typed. Her pet cause that she singled out, the wall and immigration isn’t getting the focus that she wants it to. Her response is to act out and “jump ship” in an overly dramatic fashion.
Let's not play word games. What you "typed" was a blanket statement about women, not about Ann Coulter as an individual.

"Don't take women too seriously" is a vague, generalized statement which means nothing in particular.

"Her pet cause that she singled out, the wall and immigration isn’t getting the focus that she wants it to. Her response is to act out and “jump ship” in an overly dramatic fashion." is what you should have posted, instead of this silly, vague statement about the entire female sex.