SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NRA and its chief spokeswomen are a ‘domestic security threat’
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NRA and its chief spokeswomen are a ‘domestic security threat’ Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
A new contender announces their candidacy for dumbest member of Congress. I'm sure Maxine Walters and SJL will be along soon to try to outdumb her.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23099 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
FWIW I consider liberal democrat congresscritters a "domestic security threat".

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Any more I can't differentiate between what these democrats do vs what I believe to be a Saturday Night Live skit of what democrats do.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
It turns out that Rep. Rice is the successor to Rep. Carolyn McCarthy, who rose to prominence with the "that thingie that goes up" remark.

In her defense, she also has said that Pelosi needs to go.
Even a broken clock is correct at least once a day.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
If the Democrats ever pass their gun control wet-dreams into law, we can rest assured that the Republicans will never manage to repeal it.

The Democrats want to destroy the country.

The Republicans want to let them.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
We give this sleazy politician too much credit if we believe her remarks are agenda driven. The truth is, these shallow cardboard cutout characters look for buzzwords to put into statements to try to convince the idiots who vote for them that they know something. What disgusts me about her the most is that she was a prosecuting attorney and damn well knows better.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post