SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma for scaled car/jet/etc builders! Ferrari f40
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma for scaled car/jet/etc builders! Ferrari f40 Login/Join 
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted
1/16 scale Fujimi brand Ferrari f40 from what appears to be 1988. It's never been assembled, the bags remain sealed, instruction book perfect. A client gave this to me, and based on how the p51 model I did a few years ago turned out m, this ones better left unmade, or in more capable hands. The kit was still in the wrapper when I got it, of course I opened it to see what was involved in such a Job, then carefully put it all away Smile

The info I can find from a cursory search is:

Brand: Fujimi
Title: Rosso Costa Ferrari F40 (Enthusiasts Model)
Number:10110 (Also listed as RC-110, RC110, EM-110, 10110-RC-110-4800)
Scale:1:16
Released:1988
Type:Full kit Including: Plastic sprues, Vinyl, Waterslide decals, Clear parts, Cable/Wire, build manual original box.
Condition: Brand new, never been tampered with, and was even in the original wrapper up until 30 minutes ago for pics.
Features:
• Highly detailed kit with over 200 parts
* Opening Doors
* Retractable Headlights
* Authentic Detailed Ferrari Engine
* Opening Bonnet
* Highly detailed chassis
* Authentic real rubber Pirelli P Zero Tires

If you're into this sort of thing, and will actually take the time to put it together we can make a karma of it! Only rules are to have more than a handful of posts (that aren't strictly in the karma and classifieds section). And post a picture of one you're recently completed.

I guess we'll see how much interest there is and let it run a few days then let karmanator pick a winner

I really hope this isn't Worth a fortune Big Grin

image sharing sites

image sharing sites

image sharing sites

image sharing sites

Exterior body pieces, glass, and wheels/tires

image sharing sites

Interior components/engine/trans/suspension

image sharing sites

image sharing sites

An idea of how involved it is

image sharing sites

image sharing sites

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I'd love a shot at this one. Been years since I've done anything like this. Think I have a 300SL Gullwing that is partially complete. Would make a nice pair.

No photos of a recent build, don't think I've done one since high school. A Cessna, Mini, RX7 & a couple Porsches. All much simpler than this one.

Oh, and unlucky #1

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15304 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Oh please... I do so want to build that!!! Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 4585 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Would love to my hand at an advanced version of something I did as a kid.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I was young I loved model cars and planes. I've tried to get my boys into building models but the younger generations seem to think it's something the ancient Greeks did for entrainment. I'd like a chance to build yours, I'm also a big Ferrari fan.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3531 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I would be very pleased to build it!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
I'd love a chance at this. Last build I did was real fun (Hughes 500 helicopter painted to match my sister's real one).

Posts: 6468 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lcbjr77
posted Hide Post
I would love to build this....Thanks!

----------------------------------
Walther PPS M2

Posts: 1863 | Location: CT | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
I would greatly enjoy a chance at building that F40.
I've built quite a few real cars in adulthood; and built quite a few models when I was a kid.
Thank you for the opportunity!

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Very cool, but with so many small pieces I'm sure if I tried to build that it would wind up looking like a Humvee.

Posts: 10932 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
Last bump before she goes to the karmanator!

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
I would love a shot.......

Very nice of you

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
I’d like a shot to build with my grandkids. Thanks.

Posts: 832 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance to win this. Would be a great project for me and my 7 year old Grandson.
Thanks for the opportunity to enter the Karma!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It looks like a really cool model for someone into that as a hobby. I, like you, don't have the patience to build it.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ace522
posted Hide Post
Looks like a sweet kit of a cool car. Thank you for the opportunity.
https://imgur.com/qhfLjtc

Posts: 361 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: April 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Clem Eastwood
posted Hide Post
I would also love to build it. Thanks for the karma!

Posts: 2068 | Location: North Texas | Registered: January 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful kit, I'd love a shot at it!! Thanks!

Posts: 215 | Location: Western PA | Registered: March 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post