SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How would you seal a sign?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How would you seal a sign? Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tinyman:
quote:
Originally posted by Batty67:
Funny, thinking baseball, I thought it read "how would you steal a sign." No help on your question.

Guess there are now two of us -- on both points.

Tinyman

Same Big Grin 6 now

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15556 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
We used marine epoxy paint on MDO sign board when we were in the hay business. It lasted about 10 years

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
OK, now you dang baseball people made me have to look up what "stealing a sign" means.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16310 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look to what is currently used for premium wood powerboats. West Systems Epoxy. You won't find a more durable finish. BTW, it aint cheap.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5643 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post