SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Why should we make millions in future payments to the Palestinians? - President Donald Trump
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why should we make millions in future payments to the Palestinians? - President Donald Trump Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted
Great question, Mr. President. The answer is 'Of course we shouldn't be making payments to terrorists.'

Great to see this thread from the president this afternoon.

https://twitter.com/realDonald...s/948322496591384576

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
+1000

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
More WINNING!

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
You damn skippy.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Yeah, baby!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Here is what I would love to see. Trump finds a domestic project/program/problem that is very close in cost to the free shit we hand to these hater nations and gives it to the domestic program on behalf of the hater state, for example:

On behalf of Palestine the US is donating all of their 2018 foriegn aid to build shelters for battered women and their children in these 10 regions.

On behalf of Pak-E-Ston (using the braaack pronucitation of course) the US is donating all of their 2018 foriegn aid to build -______________.

It would be epic, the dems would have to argue against these deserving domestic issues when they cry about all the winning.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yup, time to focus on America, sir.

Q

Posts: 26353 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Yes Right on! I still remember the palestinians celebrating after 9/11.

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Thank you Mr. President.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Why did I wait so long to follow his Tweets? You can just read them without having to become a Twit.

Posts: 27930 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree. Why do we support terrorist and a people/state that don't exist? They want to wipe out Israel literally and take over but that will never happen.

GOD/Israel, family, 2nd amendment rights: in that order.
Tennessee -ELOHIM IS MY GOD!

Posts: 807 | Registered: May 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
Taking this thought to the next level, why do we support the United Nations on our soil?

Kick the bastards OUT, rent the building out as office space.

Win/Win! In addition to the immediate savings of all the money we've wasted on the UN for years, we get rid of all the entitled "diplomats" who have thousands of outstanding tickets/violations on NYC court books, and numerous serious violators who claim immunity from prosecution for their crimes.

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
We should make those payments because Obama promised we would. Wink I just wonder what Obama's kickback was on those payments. Roll Eyes

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It always kills me when I hear how much we pay these terrorist/ USA hating people and we get nothing and that's alright. I am so glad the demonrats aren't in control.

Posts: 6874 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsmack:
Taking this thought to the next level, why do we support the United Nations on our soil?

Kick the bastards OUT, rent the building out as office space.

Win/Win! In addition to the immediate savings of all the money we've wasted on the UN for years, we get rid of all the entitled "diplomats" who have thousands of outstanding tickets/violations on NYC court books, and numerous serious violators who claim immunity from prosecution for their crimes.

I understand the UN Secretary General just denounced poisonous intolerance, nationalism, and denial of global warming, as a breeding ground for evil acts (ie, he denounced Trump and America). The UN wants globalism, with UN leaders as the defacto dictators.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am sick of hearing the UN bash our country! Boot them out. And spend the money we have been putting out in foreign "aid" on the Americans who have been paying for it. If a time proven friendly country need our help, then send them some cash. And I have no problem with short term humanitarian aid after a disaster.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16071 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just hoping that Pakistan is the beginning, there are lots more countries that are in the same boat. I really think that we should cut all ties to the UN, kick them out of the USA into some god forsaken third world hell hole where they can be with others of their kind. Getting rid of all those diplomats with immunity from prosecution will most likely cut down on the amount of drugs that they bring into this country in their diplomatic pouches and stop their flaunting of the law.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ds1962:
I agree. Why do we support terrorist and a people/state that don't exist? They want to wipe out Israel literally and take over but that will never happen.

Jerusalem has never been the capital of a Palstinian state. Arab yes.
following WW1 the Otterman Empire was carved up. Great Britain took over a mandate that was name "Palestine." The mandate ended in 1948.

Significantly the mandate had several names "Palestine" by Europeans and as "Falestin" by the Arabs. The Hebrew name for the country was the designation "Land of Israel", and the Government, to meet Jewish wishes, had agreed that the word "Palestine" in Hebrew letters be on all official documents." "Arab politicians suggested that the country should be called "Southern Syria" in order to emphasise its close relation with another Arab State."

It was only after the 1948 war that the name "Israel" became formal. In fact the United States recognized "The Jewish State" not "Israel." As the populations moved, the term "Palestinian" was used to label the refugees in the camps. It was good prperganda. Had they wished, the Arab nations in the region could have resettled these Arabs. It however was better prpperganda to hold them in the camps.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
What the fuck is he doing using common sense? He's supposed to be dumb as rocks if you believe the liberals.

Seriously, he should just give every president that gave those payolas to the Palestinians that look with the eyes and shoulder shrug that says, "What the hell are you thinking?"

Talk about low hanging fruit that should have been obvious. This shows the guy has both the high level vision stuff and the ability and comfort to be deep in the weeds. Well done, Mr. President.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19646 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Icabod:
quote:
Originally posted by ds1962:

Jerusalem has never been the capital of a Palstinian state. Arab yes.
following WW1 the Otterman Empire was carved up. Great Britain took over a mandate that was name "Palestine." The mandate ended in 1948.

Significantly the mandate had several names "Palestine" by Europeans and as "Falestin" by the Arabs. The Hebrew name for the country was the designation "Land of Israel", and the Government, to meet Jewish wishes, had agreed that the word "Palestine" in Hebrew letters be on all official documents." "Arab politicians suggested that the country should be called "Southern Syria" in order to emphasise its close relation with another Arab State."

It was only after the 1948 war that the name "Israel" became formal. In fact the United States recognized "The Jewish State" not "Israel." As the populations moved, the term "Palestinian" was used to label the refugees in the camps. It was good prperganda. Had they wished, the Arab nations in the region could have resettled these Arabs. It however was better prpperganda to hold them in the camps.

It is not enough to study history. One must study future history.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post