SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    December Diving
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

December Diving Login/Join 
posted
here is a short one minute video of about 2 hours of diving from last Saturday, off shore of Pompano Beach, for your enjoyment.

The guy I am diving with is my best friend from childhood, we grew up across the street from each other, went all through school together, even roomed together our last 2 years of college, I was his best man at his wedding, and he at mine. We received our first scuba certifications together in 1975 (at 14). Although we live in different states now whenever he gets down we end up diving, and drinking a few beers.

Enjoy

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
make me miss diving. Nice video, glad you had fun. I havent been in a while...

Posts: 2629 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Nice video. Lion fish are pretty - too bad they’re so invasive.

Michael

Posts: 1099 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Great vid! what was the water temp?

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great video, diving is a great way to truly understand how amazing nature really is.

Posts: 634 | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Winter diving in a shortie wetsuit.
Another reason I live in Florida.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3849 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:

About 78, I need a full wetsuit, my buddy, who lets say is a bit better insulated, only uses a shorty!

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Southflorida-law:
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:

About 78, I need a full wetsuit, my buddy, who lets say is a bit better insulated, only uses a shorty!
Refreshing!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
I would love to still have 78 degrees over here. I'm in shorts and long sleeve shirt to 72. I'll throw on a sleeveless vest from 72-70 and then 3mil. I wore my 3mil on Friday while out trying to get some grouper before the season ends. It was 66-67 but the fog never really burned off until our run home.

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
My initiation to NH long before moving here was Ice Diving in Lake Winnipesaukee.

Years ago did my Divemaster course in Lauderdale in March. Water temps in the 70's might sound warm to some. Most of my dives was in a dry suit.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my tiny town doctor goes scuba diving every winter, twice, usually is gone for at least 8 days.

he goes far south , where its warm

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54603 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post