SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I also went to the ER recently and... (Bad News Bears pages 4, 37) (Bad Ass Family Photo page 49) (CT Scan Update page 59)
Page 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I also went to the ER recently and... (Bad News Bears pages 4, 37) (Bad Ass Family Photo page 49) (CT Scan Update page 59) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Remember, don't pray for miracles, EXPECT THEM. So glad to hear the good news!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Great news and thanks for the update.

Posts: 1949 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
That's really good to hear.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16488 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by S600MBUSA:

Great news LBJ!

Hmmm, my first and very own dancing dil... nevermind.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
WOOOOO HOOOOO! So glad there is some happy news for you! Keep on keeping on!

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shotgun Zeke
posted Hide Post
Great news!

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures.

NRA Shotgun Instructor
NRA Rifle Instructor

Posts: 640 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AWESOME news!! Fantastic!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
That is so cool!

See? You are a bad ass!!

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
That's freakin awesome LBJ!!!

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1900 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PeterGV
posted Hide Post
LBJ: I'm another one who's read every single one of your posts, but haven't responded until now. I bet there are a lot of us here.

I just want you to know that I really appreciate your posts. They're moving, insightful, sad, funny, strange, deep, cheesy, inspiring. They're real. They're very human. They're instructive. I'm very grateful to you for being willing to share your experiences, your thoughts, and your feelings with us.

Thank you so very much for what you're teaching us, as you narrate your path.

G-d bless you and your family.

I know you're acutely aware that your time is limited. But time is limited for us all. The doctors don't really know. They thought your first medicine would work; it didn't. Now, surprise, the optivo seems to be doing a great job! Yay!! I hope there are many more positive surprises in store for you in the weeks, months, and years to come.

I'll go back to quietly following your posts now. Know we're all listening. We're all praying. We all care. And we appreciate you taking us along on your journey.

Posts: 1318 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: April 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Great news sir! God bless and keep on fighting!

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Wonderful news! I hope this brings you more quality time with your family like the ones you've shared with us recently. I hope you have a marvelous vacation in Hawaii, with the stamina to do whatever you feel you want to. God bless you, brother. Your faith is deeply inspiring.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
That's great!

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Excellent!

Posts: 11353 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayer is a powerful thing! What great news.. God bless and keep up the good work.

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
This is great to read Tom. Stay on target and bring more good news.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Hallelujah!

Posts: 13164 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's outstanding news.

Posts: 521 | Location: maryland | Registered: February 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slappin' dat Bass!
Picture of bassman
posted Hide Post
That is awesome news! So happy for you and your family! Let's keep this upward trend around for as long as possible.

Posts: 1630 | Registered: November 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
I'm glad to hear it El-beej.

I'm always been hesitant to open this thread's updates for fear of hearing bad news.

While I still believe in unexplained miracles, I'm happy that you have quite possibly, one of the best attitudes I've ever seen by someone in your position, and more importantly, that the medication is having a positive effect.

The only positive experiences I can relay, is that back in 2014, when i lost my mother, she was supposed to pass before that, with incurable stomach cancer. Twice the drugs beat it back and gave her 2 more years, and other than a few side effects, good years.

Before that, shortly after she gave birth to my brother, and when i was 3 (in 1984), my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. She was told to get her affairs in order at the age of 33, that she would not make it til the end of the year.

She beat it and made it 31 more years....

NOTHING is impossible....

I'm going to hope that the next time I am in this thread, I read more good news.

Kevin

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post