SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I also went to the ER recently and... (Bad News Bears pages 4, 37) (Bad Ass Family Photo page 49) (CT Scan Update page 59)
Page 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 161
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I also went to the ER recently and... (Bad News Bears pages 4, 37) (Bad Ass Family Photo page 49) (CT Scan Update page 59) Login/Join 
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
God be with you and your family, and hope you're off dialysis soon.

Posts: 5755 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I pray I pass these tests next week.
I have to get off dialysis, I just have to, I despise it so.

It's been a very disappointing last 7 weeks and all.
Something needs to go my way.

I am sure many things have gone my way since January 20th, but with so many things not going my way, it's all I can feel and see currently.

It's been such a downhill run since being on top of the world the last year and half.
How quickly the mighty can fall, I am proof of that.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I cannot truly understand what you are experiencing; I can only try to imagine the frustration, anger, and perhaps fear.

Like so many on this board, I have “been with you” every step of the way. Celebrating your wins, feeling gut-punched at your set backs.

Today is no different. A sincere prayer said for your comfort and faith, wisdom to your doctors, and strength to your family.

You are an amazing example of a man in every way, and we owe you more than can ever be repaid in your willingness to share with us.

God bless you sir.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12329 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Continuing prayers for your recovery and release from dialysis.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
Happy to read of your creatinine results. Prayers continue

Posts: 2629 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
Tom ~ Praying that the creatinine level from the Sunday sample provided the validation needed to get you off the dialysis machine!!!

Keeping good thoughts for you today!
Don

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
My family's prayers for you continue. I hope many good things go your way this week, starting with you being able to get off of dialysis.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Hang tough brother, as you always have. Continued prayers for healing and strength.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
I pray I pass these tests next week.
I have to get off dialysis, I just have to, I despise it so.

It's been a very disappointing last 7 weeks and all.
Something needs to go my way.

I am sure many things have gone my way since January 20th, but with so many things not going my way, it's all I can feel and see currently.

It's been such a downhill run since being on top of the world the last year and half.
How quickly the mighty can fall, I am proof of that.

You've got my heart felt prayers everyday lbj

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Prayers as always sent your way Tom.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
Hey LBJ, I just got a nasty diagnosis, with not to good of a prognosis. The only words I have for you are to stay strong.

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Oh how terrible. I hope things will be OK for you.
If you wish to post about it in this thread, feel free to.

Prayers sent.

Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I received a phone call moments ago from DaVita, the dialysis center. My only kidney has restarted.
They told me not to come in for treatment today as I have passed the tests and am being removed from dialysis!

I will still have blood and urine follow ups for a while.

Mrs LBJ and I are so thrilled.

This truly a miracle and another gift from God.
Praise God! He truly is the Healing God, my Lord and my God.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You and I agreed to have a phone conversation on February 25, 2019, so you have to stick around for that, and now it looks as if you will. Smile

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted Hide Post
That's fantastic news, LBJ!!! May God continue to bless you.

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12329 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great news to hear! A load off your mind for sure as you enter the weekend! Have a joyous, restful one!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is good news to start the day!

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Most wonderful news, LBJ! You are a true blessing to EVERYONE on this board, my brother. "Our God is an awesome God..." Smile

TGIF!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
lbj, I'm truly happy to hear this news! Thoughts and prayers continue to come for you and your recovery. Smile

A great way to start the weekend.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post