SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I also went to the ER recently and... (Bad News Bears pages 4, 37) (Bad Ass Family Photo page 49) (CT Scan Update page 59)
Page 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 161
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I also went to the ER recently and... (Bad News Bears pages 4, 37) (Bad Ass Family Photo page 49) (CT Scan Update page 59) Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
More prayers lifted up for Tom, his family, and his medical team.
quote:
As anyone knows who has been in a hospital you do NOT get sleep or hardly rest in a hospital, and I believe he is sleep deprived.
My Grandfather used to say, "damned hospitals will wake you up to ask you if you're sleeping OK?"

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tatortodd,

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23254 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the update. Prayers sent.

Silent

Posts: 1026 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Prayer always..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Praying. I hope LBJ gets some good sleep and rests up good. I know what you're talking about, Robbiedog.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
Prayers from our corner also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robbiedog
posted Hide Post
Aaaaannnnndddd another update on Tom. Plans are being made for his release from the hospital within a week. His remaining kidney shows signs of "restarting", which is great news. He continues dialysis. He will restart the Opdivo infusions within a few weeks as well because being off of it for this period of time has enabled the tumors that previously were beaten down to make a bit of a comeback. It's hoped that when the Opdivo is restarted that these tumors will once again shrink. Remember, up until his heart attack last month his cancer was virtually invisible....still there, but beaten down. Tom has had some rough times with all these health issues, but it's great news that he might be home soon! He will also be getting OT and PT at home.....

Posts: 136 | Location: East Texas | Registered: December 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Great news!

Hang in there LBJ!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Great news! Kick cancer's ass!

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Continuing prayers and thoughts for Tom's ongoing improvement...thank you for the posts keeping us up to date on his status...also continuing to keep all of y'all in prayer, I know from experience what a toll illness takes on the family...God bless and strengthen all of you.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
lbj is one tough dude

Posts: 19573 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the updates. Glad to hear things are on a positive track.

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18039 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Just right. Helluva rally. He’ll certainly sleep better at home.

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
robbie, thanks very much for keeping us updated. I am so very glad to hear this latest update on Tom.

Posts: 107580 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Positive news indeed - thanks so much to Robbie for keeping us updated and Tom to allow us to know his progress as so many people are pulling for him.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I'm glad lbj is well enough to come home.

Hoping his OT, and PT at home works well.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Great news, I hope he is well enough to return home very soon!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Tom’s not ready to leave us yet! That is good news!

Posts: 12180 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the update robbie.

Hang tough Tom.
You continue to be an inspiration for the rest of us.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
robbiedog, thank you for the update.

lbj, my family is praying for you.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post