SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Shout out to Tommy P re: CPAP help
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shout out to Tommy P re: CPAP help Login/Join 
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted
I just wrote this thread to thank TommyP, who is on this site.
My wife was having big time problems trying to get here CPAP mask and machine to work for her. She’s been to this “Doctor” for numerous fittings and tests and sleep studies, and no help; last study they told her the treatment only worked 2 weeks in the last 2 years. I was so pissed I told her not to return to that asshat outfit They never even picked up the phone to inform her.

Anyway, not wanting to be a pain to this busy man, but having no where to turn, I texted Tommy who has a DME business and facilitates group buys here. Tommy recommended a specific mask, which I ordered from his firm. It showed up a couple of days later, and I helped the Mrs figure out how to wear it. The next morning, one of his staff called from Texas, to us in Michigan, to follow up on the success with the mask. As it turned out this unit worked great and she had the first full night of sleep in months.

Now we are a month later, and her nightly reports are saying the therapy now is working as it should. And she now feels much better and is not sleepy during the day.

Thank you Tommy, you are the best!! We are in your debt.

Some great people frequent this site.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
As a long-time CPAP user, I'm happy for your wife to get relief.

He helped me out last year with an issue with my machine that in the tech manual not in the user's manual. Made a big differnce to me.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
quote:
I told her not to return to that asshat outfit

Apria?

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post