SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    400 guns stolen from UPS in Memphis over the weekend UPDATE, caught in Illinois
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

400 guns stolen from UPS in Memphis over the weekend UPDATE, caught in Illinois Login/Join 
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Great news they caught them. Looking forward to learning about the crooks

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Great news!
I wonder if they just took the first three pallets they ran across or were specifically looking for .22 and 380's? I would guess the former..

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6316 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Taveyan Turnbo

Roll Eyes

I think we have key info there...

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31440 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope they fry them both.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Taveyan and Roland. There ya go....

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Taveyan Turnbo

Roll Eyes

I think we have key info there...

Russian Jews?

Wink

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Article said Rugers. Latest I saw says one still on the run.

Posts: 1840 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Wa,wa,wa, Roland? Must of been a shipment of them Ruger six shooters is why he done it! Big Grin

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
Wa,wa,wa, Roland? Must of been a shipment of them Ruger six shooters is why he done it! Big Grin

I remember Roland as a Thompson gunner, but I could be wrong.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5150 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reflex/deflex 64:
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:

I remember Roland as a Thompson gunner, but I could be wrong.

Great song, but I think Old Rugged Cross was referring to our esteemed contemporary Rolan Caps, a known revolver aficionado and all around good guy.

I'm glad they caught the perps.

Posts: 4590 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
Caught outside Chicago? No way!

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdmb03:
Caught outside Chicago? No way!

Yes, way! Taveyan and Roland are smarter than we think. They know better than to commit a felony in Chicago, where if convicted they will get, er... a stern lecture.

...if they bother showing up for court.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post