SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
https://fightback.law

That’s where you can donate to Kyle Rittenhouse’s defense. The first “add to cart” is for the fightback group themselves and the second one down says it’s specifically for Kyle. I donated to both but more to Kyle.

Great news; I just donated.

Posts: 12577 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
Facebook is censoring any posts that include the donation link, or #fightback. I can't share it, or post it. "This link violates our community standareds". Go fuck yourself, Mark.

Posts: 3015 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:Until government is willing to do what is necessary (i.e. entirely destroy this group via violence and arrests), they will keep on killing and injuring people, and burning people's life work to the ground. The cowardice is on the part of government, as usual, hence the reason private citizens have now taken up arms and are 'starting' to protect themselves. If government doesn't get off its ass and into this game, things are going to get much, much worse as numerous Joe Public's start to squeeze off rounds.

November can't come quickly enough.

We've seen the inefficiencies and short-comings of state and civic-level institutions. Elected officials blissfully checking the boxes on their life accomplishment list, ignoring the obvious issues that constituents are dealing with.

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just to drop a little note.

Type in antifa.com and see where it takes you. You won't believe what you see....

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I'm clearly missing something. How does Michael Reinoehl fit into all of this??

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I'm clearly missing something. How does Michael Reinoehl fit into all of this??

He is the one who allegedly shot a guy last night in Portland.

Posts: 1470 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Innocent looking item such as a skateboard being used as a weapon. One of Kyle's attackers with a base of the head impact and a rioter vandalizing the gas station breaking windows.

I learned at age 8 from the board game "clue" that a candlestick and a pipe wrench can be used as weapons. There is no way that anyone with common sense cannot realize this.

I'm confident that leo will get the murderer (and attempted murderer) of the conservative man. It is absolutely disgusting the lack of regard of life that is shown with the reactions to hearing of this man's death. This is a real wake up call for me to see that some folks think it is acceptable to end the life of someone they oppose in opinion alone.

--Tom
The right of self preservation, in turn, was understood as the right to defend oneself against attacks by lawless individuals, or, if absolutely necessary, to resist and throw off a tyrannical government.

Posts: 1506 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wheeler and company have blood on their hands now! PPB will take 'extra' effort to get this resolved, and that idiot DA better get with the program. I'm now tempted to contact a PDX Assistant DA I know.

Sunday AM TV, did not say much - just a shooting last night around 3rd and Alder. I used to park in that parking garage there when gain fully employed and not taking the MAX.

News media here did talk about the Pro-Trump rally that started out at Clackamas Town Center in Clackamas county. There were complaints too that the County sheriff there blocked of intersections along 99 east (basically traffic control) so that pro-trump rally could safely roll.

And yea, Oregon has quite a large conservative base; I know quite a few like minded folk. If it were not for the bolsheviks here running most of it, this is a fantastic place to live - changed much politically in the last 20 years and the 15 before I moved here from Commiefornia.

Wonder now when President Trump will activate the Insurrection Act and send in Nat Guard to do what Gauleiter Brown and Ted the Murder have failed to do?

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Teddy boy live right now. Putting blame on President Trump his very second for his inaction.

What a POS.

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Yep. What a piece of shit.

Posts: 1470 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Video at link

BLM Leader Rallies the Crowd By Talking About Putting 'Police in the F**king Grave'

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...fking-grave-n2575316

On Saturday night, a Black Lives Matter leader in Washington, D.C., rallied up his "protesters" by encouraging them to become violent with police officers.

"I'm at the point where I'm ready to put these police in the f**king grave. I'm at the point where I want to burn the f**king White House down. I want to take it to the senators. I want to take it to the Congress. I want to take the fight to them," he yelled into a microphone. "And, at the end of the day, if they ain't going to hear us, we burn them the f**k down."

"I'm one that talk real s**t. I talked it in New York and I'm talking it in D.C. The same way I f**ked up police in New York, I'll f**k cops up here in D.C. The same way I busted police in the head in New York, I'll bust police in the head in D.C.," he warned.

He went on to issue a warning to other protesters.

"Let's be honest. There's a lot of people that's on this front line. And one of the things that I always say: don't get on this f**king front line if you ain't going to f**king fight," he yelled. Don't get on this front line if you ain't going to take some hits. Don't get on this front line when the f**king police push back. If you gonna be on this front line and the racist a**, nasty a**, punk a** f**king police pushing up, you push the f**k up."

Posts: 12577 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nV3XrTXTlq4" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I watched 30 seconds and it was too much. Typical Democrat blame everyone else.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fwbulldog:
Facebook is censoring any posts that include the donation link, or #fightback. I can't share it, or post it. "This link violates our community standareds". Go fuck yourself, Mark.

Spell it out

Break it down into sections.

The algorithm will only be so smart.

You can share it, get creative. Tell people where to look, use different words.

Do anything you have to to end-around Mark Zuckerberg and his minions.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:
If that's the best Portland has to offer Portland is finished. No one in that audience has the balls to ask this walking POS "All the bullshit you just spilled all over the microphone hasn't done one thing to end the violence in the streets, yet you can't seem to grasp that. I don't give a shit what you plan to do next week or next month to appease the mob, what are you going to do tonight to end the damn violence and prevent any more people from getting hurt. Answer that specifically given you've already used up your quota of bullshit." Mad

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
The much celebrated first Portland gay Mayor was the last one.
He made out with teenage boys in the rest room of City Hall.
Never say it can't get worse.

posted Hide Post
Wow, that Mayor Wheeler is a piece of work. Could only stand three minutes of him.

Noticed that at 31 minutes after live broadcast 103 likes vs 721 dislikes. Perhaps a reflection of how he is perceived?

LOL, looked again at 35 minutes...123 vs 901

--Tom
The right of self preservation, in turn, was understood as the right to defend oneself against attacks by lawless individuals, or, if absolutely necessary, to resist and throw off a tyrannical government.

Posts: 1506 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alpine79830:
quote:
Originally posted by JohnO:
quote:
I sincerely hope someone already sent that to homicide detectives at the PPB.

Wow ... Just AWESOME ! This made my day 8-)

NOW HOW DOES ONE CONTRIBUTE TO KYLE'S DEFENSE ?

73 John

https://fightback.law/ Call the attorney's offices listed at the bottom of the page page if you question the legitimacy.

Thanks ! Done

Posts: 342 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: September 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...cuation-full-effect/

A string of moving trucks was spotted in Manhattan’s Upper West Side on Saturday, according to Guardian Angels founder Curtis Sliwa.

“The mass evacuation of Upper West Siders from NYC is in full effect,”

Safety was more a motivating factor for people leaving U.S. cities than the coronavirus pandemic global investor Barry Sternlicht said Tuesday during an interview on CNBC’s Squawk Box.

“There’s hundreds of thousands of people looking for suburban homes, and I would say it’s not as driven by the Covid situation as it is safety and law and order, and that is now pervasive across the big cities of the United States, sadly,” he stated.

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ A silly thought, perhaps, but does that mean that they'll move into suburbs where people are willing to defend themselves and turn them into suburbs where people will insist on virtue signaling by not defending themselves? Or have I just been thinking too much about California and all the immigration from there into Arizona lately?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
I keep waking up feeling like I have fallen through a time portal back to the 60's and 70's, with SLA and BLA violence.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post