SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
I love it. Raise your fist.....gonna raise something

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
The Oregon gov released a plan that called for the local sheriffs to send deputies to help control the riots in Portland.

She didn't call and ask them prior to releasing the plan publicly.

The sheriffs response...Thanks, but no thanks:

https://twitter.com/KelleeAzar...ff-portland-protests

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
Now, some will likely figure out what is going on, but the vast majority of libs (the target audience), IMO, will believe every single word the msm speaks and/or publishes.
But look at CNN 's ratings. They're plummeting. Their audience is leaving them. Is that because they're 1) completely unreliable, or 2) their audience is more liberal than they are? I don't know the answer, but its obvious they are reaching a smaller and smaller audience every day, so their ability to manipulate people is declining with their ratings. The only way for them to survive is to reach a broader audience, and to do that, they either need to broadcast a better version of the truth, or they need to become better liars. Obviously the latter is not happening. If they stay on their current path, they'll eventually reach/motive virtually no one.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't know the answer, but its obvious they are reaching a smaller and smaller audience every day, so their ability to manipulate people is declining with their ratings. The only way for them to survive is to reach a broader audience, and to do that, they either need to broadcast a better version of the truth, or they need to become better liars.

Generally, that's true.
Except... some of these media outlets aren't expected to be profitable. They don't need to do what it takes to expand the audience. They are 'loss leaders' for larger, profitable organizations. They push an agenda, and the propaganda to support it for reasons other than profit.
Example: Do you think Jeff Bezos needs the Washington Post to be profitable?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was just speaking to a friend in B.C., Canada. He told me that in BC, Canadians are mostly anti trump. He said that the propaganda is working well, as that most of what people learn comes from CNN. He was surprised that people are not dying on the streets in my area, as that is what CNN is pushing.

So, CNN may be fading strongly in the USA, but in Canada and probably other countries, the CNN lies are what the people know.

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, well, Canadians don't vote in our elections.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Seriously...intercourse them. They elected a privileged dilettante douchebag as PM. Their collective opinion means less than nothing.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
'Shoot On-Site': Chicago Gangs Form Pact To Execute Cops Who Draw Weapons On Suspects, Says FBI

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...raw-weapons-suspects

The FBI has warned Chicago-area law enforcement that nearly three-dozen street gangs "have formed a pact to 'shoot on-site any cop that has a weapon drawn on any subject in public'

According to an August 26 'situation information report' from Chicago-based FBI officials, "members of these gang factions have been actively searching for, and filming, police officers in performance of their official duties. The purpose of which is to catch on film an officer drawing his/her weapon on any subject and the subsequent 'shoot on-site' of said officer, in order to garner national media attention."

Alerts based on police intelligence, no matter how unspecific, are frequently distributed to law enforcement agencies according to investigators, especially when they involve threats to officers. The FBI's "Potential Activity Alert" is from "a contact whose reporting is limited and whose reliability cannot be determined." That could mean the information came from a police street source, a cooperating witness in an ongoing case, or from discussions overheard on a wiretap or other surveillance recording. -ABC7

According to CPD Superintendent David Brown, there is an overall "sense of lawlessness" felt by local police, and the 'danger to police officers is real and increasing.'

"I think it's bigger than a suggestion," said Brown. "I think 51 officers being shot at or shot in one year, I think that quadruples any previous year in Chicago's history. So I think it's more than a suggestion that people are seeking to do harm to cops."

The alleged pact comes amid national protests over several high-profile incidents between black suspects and police officers which has resulted in arson, looting, murder and other violent acts in cities across the country sparked by the death of George Floyd - a black suspect who died in police custody after an officer knelt on his neck for over eight minutes.

As ABC7 notes, the warning comes after 54 people were shot in the windy city last weekend - including two Chicago PD officers who are expected to live, while 10 victims died according to the report. That said, there is no indication that the officers were targeted as part of the alleged gang assassination pact described in the FBI alert.

The FBI alert, headlined "Pact Made by People Nation Gang Factions to 'Shoot On-Site' Any Police Officer with a Weapon Drawn" lists street gangs that have become well-known in Chicago the past five decades, from the Latin Kings and Vice Lords to the El Rukns and Black P Stones.

Supt. Brown said on Monday the spike in attacks on police makes it clear to him that "people are seeking to do harm to cops."

"We need police officers and as community members we need to push back fervently against lawlessness," Brown said. -ABC7

Chicago PD told the outlet that they are aware of the gang threat, and take all threats to officers' safety seriously. Federal authorities have not provided additional information.

This has made the headlines on Fox News also.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chi...confirms-gang-threat

Posts: 12576 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Flamethrower-Packing Antifa 'Entered Fetal Position And Began Crying' After Unsuccessful Escape From Cops

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...g-after-unsuccessful

A 23-year-old Wisconsin man carrying a flamethrower, smoke grenades and fireworks during a Saturday night demonstration in Green Bay 'dropped into the fetal position and began crying' after he was chased down by police

Matthew Banta of Neenah, WI - who is "known to be a violent Antifa member who incites violence in otherwise relatively peaceful protests," was one of four individuals walking towards a protest with baseball bats, according to ABC2.

Green Bay police say they were called for “a whole bunch of white people with sticks, baseball bats and helmets headed... towards the police” on Walnut St. near Webster Ave.

A responding officer says he saw four individuals walking towards a protest with baseball bats. One man was wearing a metal helmet with goggles and military-style gear with multiple pouches, and was carrying an Antifa flag. When the officer pulled his squad car in front of the group, they ran away. The officer caught Banta, who was carrying the flag, and says Banta “dropped into the fetal position and began crying.” He accused the officer of lying on him; the officer replied nobody was on him. -ABC2

Banta claims he wasn't planning to incite a riot (with his flamethrower, smoke grenade and fireworks).

The three other individuals Banta was with were caught trying to break into a house. When officers apprehended them, they dropped what they were carrying, with one of them telling the police that they were simply bringing items for self-defense.

Last month, Banta was charged in Waupaca County with second-degree recklessly endangering safety and four other charges for pointing a loaded gun at a police officer, and biting and kicking another.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/...g-after-unsuccessful

posted Hide Post
What I am saying is that the propaganda does work, at least for a while. Our northern may wake up eventually and realize they have been duped. Often Canadians are aware of what is working in the US, and eventually follow.

"You can fool all of the people some of the time..."

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The President and Attorney General live in Kenosha.

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...unity-safety-kenosha

Bad Apple
of the AAP
Picture of 9mm_shooter
posted Hide Post
Voters in Portland will remember this, and oust the idiots, hopefully. If they don't... they deserve what they get.

Posts: 7793 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Those antifascist leaders are real badasses until they get caught or run up against a real man.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
He said "Pew Pew", he may be on our side and not just an uninterested observer

Yeah, he did say that as well as he "might join in...and put on "let the bodies hit the floor", so maybe he is.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

That's what you think! If it's good for the U.S. dead and resident illegal aliens, why shouldn't living Canadians contribute to the Democratic cause? Wink

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
lasers in Iowa City
https://www.thegazette.com/sub...attew-bruce-20200901

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
I was just speaking to a friend in B.C., Canada. He told me that in BC, Canadians are mostly anti trump. He said that the propaganda is working well, as that most of what people learn comes from CNN. He was surprised that people are not dying on the streets in my area, as that is what CNN is pushing.

So, CNN may be fading strongly in the USA, but in Canada and probably other countries, the CNN lies are what the people know.

Reminds me of Deadpool 2

Deadpool: Just once, I gonna to find a planet where people are worse than me at everything, a whole bunch of functional idiots. I'm gonna go there and be their Superman.

Weasel: Isn't that Canada?

If you took CNN out of the airports their viewership numbers would drop in half...

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Matthew Banta...............good grief.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:

Fucking CNN International has been the face of our country for decades, its anti-Americanism even more over the top than CNN's domestic product from what I've heard. They've always hidden behind press freedom, spewing poison and seemingly untouchable. Of course CNN are not the only ones shitting in their own nest and yeah, it's a big problem.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
lasers in Iowa City
https://www.thegazette.com/sub...attew-bruce-20200901

Notice how they always manage to weave Floyd or Blake into a story about a "protester" injuring police

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post