SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Pretty sure he's referring to Gaige Grosskreutz, the guy shot in the right arm in Kenosha, hence the lefty reference. As far as I know, he was convicted of a criminal misdemeanor for going armed with a firearm while intoxicated. I am not sure if he has any felony convictions, don't think he does.

I am referring to him. And this makes me sad.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Bye-ceps.

Posts: 10821 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
The pedo did turn out to be someone else.

The pedo was Joseph Rosenbaum, the bald headed, hot-head who was mean-mugging and mad-dogging the crowd at the gas station before he chased Rittenhouse.

Other players:
Anthony Huber was the clown with the skateboard attempting to brain Rittenhouse.

Gaige Grosskreutz we know as the armed wannabe paramedic that got his right bicep/elbow ventilated. Curious, no charges filed.

Joshua Ziminski who was hanging out with Rosenbaum, fired a 'warning shot', from a stolen pistol, while intoxicated, which preceeded the events that led to Rittenhouse defending himself. Got himself charged.

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
Bye-ceps.

Ha! That made me laugh. Well played. Big Grin

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Twilight Zone

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...order-in-u-s-cities/

The cities of Portland, Oregon, and Oakland, California, filed a federal lawsuit on Wednesday claiming that the Trump administration’s effort to maintain law and order in U.S. cities and to protect federal property was unconstitutional.

The lawsuit said that the Departments of Justice and Homeland Security unconstitutionally took over police duties in those cities, where, in the case of Portland, police have faced almost nightly violent riots that have resulted in property damage, injuries, and even deaths.

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Uh-huh, let me guess: money and concessions could make all of this go away, right?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I'm shocked... that Seattle isn't also jointly filing.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Insurrection Act anyone?

Posts: 3999 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
more detail on Matthew Dolloff

https://www.denverpost.com/202...hew-dolloff-charges/

A 30-year-old security guard will face a charge of second-degree murder for shooting and killing a participant in a “Patriot Rally” in downtown Denver over the weekend, prosecutors announced Thursday.

If convicted, Matthew Robert Dolloff could face up to 48 years in prison in connection with Saturday’s shooting, which his family’s attorney has said was an act of self-defense.

Denver District Attorney Beth McCann announced she’ll file the charges against Dolloff on Monday. Police had arrested Dolloff on suspicion of first-degree murder, a more serious charge that would have carried a mandatory life sentence if convicted.

In Colorado, someone can be charged with second-degree murder “if the person knowingly causes the death of a person.” First-degree murder charges often require evidence that show the suspect planned and intended to kill the victim.

The key difference between first- and second-degree murder is that element of premeditation, said Ken Eichner, a defense attorney and former prosecutor not involved with this case. Second-degree murder is the killing of another person intentionally, but without premeditation, he said.

“In simple terms, you can intentionally kill another person with no pre-planning, or without taking an opportunity to put thought into it,” he said, adding that Dolloff now has the possibility of bonding out of jail.

Dolloff was working as a contractor for Pinkerton, which 9News had contracted with for security. Management at the television station said Tuesday that they requested an unarmed guard and did not know Dolloff had a gun on Saturday until he opened fire.

Pinkerton said in a statement Monday that Dolloff was not an employee, but “a contractor agent from a long standing industry vendor” that the company would not name.

Under Colorado law, a person can use deadly force in self-defense only if that person reasonably believes using other, lesser force won’t be sufficient to stop an immediate threat against themselves or others.

Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
FYI:
At the bottom of the article (on the Denver Post website) there is a 'how do you feel about this article' survey: Happy, Angry, Sad, or Surprised are the choices. 79, 37, 17 and 2 respectively after I just voted 'Happy'.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7230 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
"How do you feel about this article"? Holy smokes, from marketing to pure snowflake mindlessness.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
"How do you feel about this article"? Holy smokes, from marketing to pure snowflake mindlessness.

...and how does that make you feel? Roll Eyes

Posts: 7230 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Like a saaaaad panda.

posted Hide Post
Seattle Cop Is Injured After Man Allegedly Sets Police Cruiser on Fire

https://www.breitbart.com/loca...ice-cruiser-on-fire/

Posts: 12577 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anti-Cop Protesters Harass Residents of Portland Neighborhood in Late-Night March

Videos at link:

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...g-overnight-protest/

Posts: 12577 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The article doesn't mention "Why" so many cops are leaving Seattle. I guess innocent people have to die and everyone suffer before they open theirs eyes to the real problem.

quote:
September sets record for Seattle police officers leaving the city, new report shows

https://komonews.com/news/loca...ity-new-report-shows

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
The article doesn't mention "Why" so many cops are leaving Seattle. I guess innocent people have to die and everyone suffer before they open theirs eyes to the real problem.

I saw a push notification on my phone last night for that article and R. Lee Ermey's "Well... no shit" came to mind.

The sad thing is, it seems like that's a conclusion they'll only be able to draw in retrospect, after Seattle becomes the next Detroit. Even then, their inability to be honest with themselves will make it possible for them to still blame everyone else for their failures.

quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Para, your post months ago about riots after the election felt pretty spot on at the time. As it gets closer, that feels more and more like your warning is a foregone conclusion. Tim Pool mentioned yesterday; there are multiple sites where liberals are organizing taking to the streets after the election.

Para called it early on, nearly a year ago if I remember right. But in recent months, they've outright said they're going to head into the suburbs after the election, whatever the outcome.

quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Hopefully, everyone is using the next few weeks to get their 72-hour/car kits ready or updated. Kroger already seems to be having supply chain trouble with frozen food, so it might be wise to stock up a bit on the things we use from the store. If I lived in a big city, I might stop by AAA and get some paper maps of my area.

Good advice.

I feel like it's worth noting that it isn't just conservatives preparing for things to go sideways, the left has been getting organized and prepared for this as well.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
In a "not a conspiracy" way. Consider the various social media tech firms, the main stream media and suppression of news or the disinformation/lies, and even the silencing of anyone not towing the narrative or those speaking against it.

Find ways and means to be able to communicate with folks. It is my hope that there is limited and isolated crap from the leftist loons in the street, but that overall, "normalcy" prevails.

If that hope is not realized, and there is a concerted effort by lefties, to include shenanigans directly by social media tech firms, the main stream media, or even some rouge individuals working in those sectors, having other ways to communicate is not a wasted effort.

In the military, we had plans for such things. Same as fire, hurricane, wildfire, flood plans. What to do, where to go to meet, etc.

Simply think of the worst case, and plan accordingly.

(Having directly experienced and dealt with similar/small scale issues after hurricanes to cellular service, land lines and wide area networks in my role during the early 2000s).

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
And this is why I could care less if Portland looks like 1945 Berlin soon. They may dump Wheeler but the replacement will be worse. Get out while you can.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
New York Times columnist David Brooks said that he is worried “about how a lot of people will react” if President Donald Trump loses the 2020 election because “They’ll be completely flummoxed that this happened, and I don’t know what reaction that will prompt.”

Brooks stated, “The thing that worries me, frankly, is, a lot of people I know who are Trump supporters are absolutely certain that Trump is going to win"

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

So Brooks worries about Trump supporters while Democrat cities have been in riot conditions for months.

Way back in 2005, Brooks interviewed obama and noticed his "perfectly creased pant". Brooks immediately thought obama would be president.

Another babbling fool paid to talk nonsense.