SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Where else but here? I think a lot of people are looking at Rittenhouse's case to get some idea of how the courts are going to jump when people wind up shooting Anqueefas in self-defense. If he gets rolled over, the Anqueefas are likely to assume that they have a free hand in the streets once the sun goes down.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Not really sure where to put this.

Kyle Rittenhouse released from jail on $2M bond

Good. He should have never been booked. The D.A. is pandering to the left which is his voter base.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now that the rigged election has passed. The President should pardon Kyle.

Posts: 110 | Location: florida | Registered: July 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RVF400:
Now that the rigged election has passed. The President should pardon Kyle.
The President can't pardon someone on state charges. Trump can pardon them on federal charges only.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Where else but here? I think a lot of people are looking at Rittenhouse's case to get some idea of how the courts are going to jump when people wind up shooting Anqueefas in self-defense. If he gets rolled over, the Anqueefas are likely to assume that they have a free hand in the streets once the sun goes down.

Soros has been buying DA’s in certain locales for just such a purpose.

Posts: 3143 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why is Soros still alive?

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleddy:

Because we don’t have a division of our government like the Mossad.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11269 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
quote:
Originally posted by tleddy:

We do, but they don't always have our wellbeing in mind.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:

Isaiah 6:8

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43865 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Posts: 8610 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Every time I think it cannot get worse:

Twitter said its feature will initially only be rolled out to a "very small group" of women and those from marginalized backgrounds, both of which are disproportionately impacted by abuse and harassment on the platform, the company said.

https://www.fox10tv.com/news/d...e0-97828f13f7a2.html

WTF? Blatant sexism and racism. I have signed up for Parler...f*ck Twitter!

Bitter, white octogenarian cismale*, obviously a misogynist and racist, per Twitter.

*cismale - a person born a male who self-identifies as a male. This per the new ”Woke” definition. I always thought I was a regular old man! Think I jest? Look it up!

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43865 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
I hope the Trump supporters in Ga at the Stop the steal rally are armed and prepared for the BLM/ANTFA idiot today.

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
I hope the Trump supporters in Ga at the Stop the steal rally are armed and prepared for the BLM/ANTFA idiot today.

Yeah, looks like things are heating up earlier than usual for the weekend activities.

I keep having a feeling there’s gonna be some crazy violent false flag attack soon.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Muddy Waters in his later years with an all-star band including Johnny Winter with the background screams.

Posts: 4701 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Widespread Destruction in Portland, No Arrests Made: Police

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2020-11-21-1

A group inflicted “wide spread destruction” to businesses in Portland, police in Oregon’s largest city said Saturday.

Two separate groups gathered in Portland on Friday night. One of several dozen, wearing all black, donning helmets, and carrying umbrellas—all hallmarks of the far-left Antifa network—walked to the Mexican consulate in the downtown area and vandalized the building, spray painting graffiti on the outside.

The group then went to the new Multnomah County Courthouse nearby and vandalized that.

“Officers responded to the scene and were able to interrupt the vandalism. Units remained at the location as high visibility. Because of the high visibility, the group dispersed from the area without creating any more damage. No arrests were made,” the Portland Police Bureau said in an incident summary.

Around the same time, a group of nearly 100 gathered in Northeast Portland. Members also wore all black and had masks and helmets on.

Officers learned of the destruction the second group was causing when a 911 caller told a dispatcher that the group was destroying a Chase bank. The group reportedly rammed a shopping cart into the glass door.

“A cleaning crew who was inside the bank was scared as the group began to break windows to the property,” police said. Another call came in from workers inside a grocery store in the vicinity. “The workers reported members of the group were shattering windows and spray painting the building,” according to the police.

When officers arrived in the area, they found businesses with shattered windows and spray paint. One business appeared to have been destroyed when rioters hurled a motorized scooter through the glass windows.

Photographs showed damaged buildings, along with pro-transgender and Antifa graffiti. According to one witness, the group was chanting “black lives matter” while marching.

Stickers handed out included one that showed a person in a Ku Klux Klan hanging from a tree. The outfit had emblazoned on it “PPB,” which stands for the Portland Police Bureau.

Twenty-four businesses were vandalized on Northeast Sandy Boulevard, police said. The damage was done in 10 minutes with officers tied up downtown, a videographer on the scene said in a tweet he later deleted.

The crimes weren’t recorded at the behest of organizers, the abolitionist collective Safe PDX said on Twitter.

“As officers arrived on scene, the group had dispersed on their own and no arrests were made,” the police bureau said.

A request for more information, including whether officers have any leads on the suspects, wasn’t immediately returned.

People with information were asked to report to Crime Stoppers of Oregon.

Posts: 12657 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
They added diversion tactics to their criminal strategy.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's been about 3 weeks since election day. Based on statistical averages, Police have likely killed around 15 armed black men and 1 "unarmed" black man during this time. I have not seen any news of this nor any protests/riots...

Posts: 4701 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Black Rifle Coffee in the news regarding Rittenhouse and some backlash they were getting.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/20...offee-company-faces/

https://www.fox13now.com/news/...ir-t-shirt?_amp=true

quote:
Utah coffee company faces backlash, pulls podcast sponsorship after Kyle Rittenhouse pictured wearing their t-shirt

https://www.blackriflecoffee.c...al-statement-kenosha

Seems like the media is just trying to give them grief...

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Rand Paul:

The DC U.S. Attorney today confirmed to me that they will not pursue an investigation of who is funding the thugs who attacked my wife and me and sent a DC police officer to the hospital.

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/s...-prosecuted-n2580515

Posts: 19561 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post