SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Do you think the police can go out there and do whatever they want? What color is the sky in your world?

No they can’t do what ever they want but they are there to protect and serve. They might want to do their job but because the mayor will not allow it so they have to choose where their priorities lie.

Posts: 51 | Registered: June 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What you're suggesting has no basis in reality.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
Many if not most folks tend to view and accept that the USA will stay together as 50 States;

So which states would be "ours"?? We have leftist assholes in power at every judicial branch in every large metropolitan area. If you are pro-Trump, you will be persecuted and the media will roast you and make you out to be a white-supremacist if you do ANYTHING.

Where will the patriot strongholds be, and how do we protect brothers from becoming scapegoats when they kill some POS fucking with their family?

Serious questions.

I should start smoking cigarettes again.

Posts: 5100 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Protect and Serve is a motto, not a mandate. We do not have a constitutional right to their protection. I say this not as a thread drift. I say it because law enforcement can only do their job with the support of both the public and public officials. Something lacking wherever these riots are allowed to continue.

I stand with Law Enforcement.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3619 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
I'm encouraged actually. As a retired police officer I watched in horror after retiring when these same fools appeared in Salt lake City and attacked cops and began rioting. This continued for a while before ultimately our Governor made some moves and order was restored.

Some small fires appeared here and there but the quiet majority began to stand up. For instance my former agency had a BLM protest a couple of weeks ago at our city hall. 60 or so BLM protesters appeared and they were met by 200 armed citizens carrying long guns and tac gear. The armed citizens belong to a group that in its two months of existence has swelled to over 16000 members. The leader of this group advised us that he asked for 200 volunteers and he got 400 people. He told us he turned down 200 because he didn't want to be seen as stifling free speech "Protests are good. Anarchy is bad."

This groups platform is protect the 1st amendment, and protect law and order. They met with officers and patrol the area looking for any sign of trouble. they reported their observations to law enforcement. They are not a militia. Just citizens who will not allow the burning of their communities.

I hope we see more of this in the future.

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoctorSolo:
So which states would be "ours"?? We have leftist assholes in power at every judicial branch in every large metropolitan area. If you are pro-Trump, you will be persecuted and the media will roast you and make you out to be a white-supremacist if you do ANYTHING.

Where will the patriot strongholds be, and how do we protect brothers from becoming scapegoats when they kill some POS fucking with their family?

Serious questions.
I believe those questions would be answered and decided in the supposed next Civil War. There's going to have to be bloodshed, at some point, to protect our Constitution, Republic, our inalienable rights, and reclaim our Liberty and Freedoms.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well, historically many will just shut up and do nothing. It's not like everyone in the South / North was onboard with the Civil War. But many just shut up and went along with wherever they lived.

It's likely also fallacy that the states would all retain their current form. They may take new boundary lines that are more politically based, so they could fracture / split up from their current form.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DoctorSolo:
I believe those questions would be answered and decided in the supposed next Civil War. There's going to have to be bloodshed, at some point, to protect our Constitution, Republic, our inalienable rights, and reclaim our Liberty and Freedoms.

I believe you are not being helpful.

Let's wait till it gets "official" then. Sounds like a solid plan.

Posts: 5100 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sean7:
There is a lot of raw footage of the insurrection on twitter. You won't see most of it on your normal news stations. It will enrage you.

It's important to understand how bad it is in the hotspots. It is the Marxist vision for America.

If you want a good source for footage of what's going on, on a street level check out Andy Ngo's Twitter.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why don't you cool your jets?

You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
I don't accept as a given, "police target black men and kill them." It's not true. I don't see black people as oppressed. I don't think they are. If anything seems the opposite to me.

And to have a dissenting opinion in this time can get you killed, fired, cancelled, targeted for all kinds of negative consequences. Certainly seems like communist marching orders.

I'm hoping the pendulum is on it's way back to put out the smoldering ashes of all this and that it gets put down at the first hint of it popping back up. That those who believe how I do which I think is the majority realize what's at stake and vote, take action, and make sure this doesn't happen anymore.

I see the left leaders that did this as seditious traitors. Like Para said, there is no conversation to be had. No measure is enough for them, and no amount of truth, logic, or fact even makes a dent. Hard to know what to do with that.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6957 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Why don't you cool your jets?

Done. Sorry.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:If you want a good source for footage of what's going on, on a street level check out Andy Ngo's Twitter.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo

Ngo is pretty much target #2 for Antifa, hope he's got some protection or, some benefactor is helping to cover his expenses

Left-wing journalist alerts Antifa to Andy Ngo's location, then they try to blind him with lasers
videos in the link
quote:
Alex Zielinski alerted Antifa militants to Andy Ngo's whereabouts during rioting in Portland where Ngo was reporting undercover. Zielinski's revealing of Ngo's location endangered both Ngo and those around him. Shortly after, Ngo was attacked by lasers in an attempt to blind him.

Ngo, editor-at-large for The Post Millennial, has been reporting on the Portland riots which have been going on nightly for two months.

"Heads up all, it looks like Andy Ngo is here, wandering around with @KOINNews reporters. I don't think they're aware," Zielinski tweeted mid-riot on June 20th. She is undoubtedly aware that Antifa brutally assaulted Ngo last year, leaving him with a brain hemorrhage.

Zielinski also knows that Antifa grunts terrorized Ngo's family's home, wearing print-out masks of Ngo’s face.

Posts: 14573 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Para suggested keeping your rifle clean a while back. Mine is.

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
I see civil war as inevitable. The election will just determine who is in charge of the military when things really kick off or possibly delay things for another four years.

I don't know what is going to be the official start of the civil war. I suspect some mass casualty event. The left is working themselves up to something. They are becoming progressively more violent, are well organized, well funded, and have friends in high places protecting them.

The right just wants to live in peace.

The biggest thing we have going for us is that we are, mostly, competent people with hard-earned self confidence from years of hard work and rising to challenges. We understand work, determination, perseverance, time management and the development of skill through practice.

If Trump wins the election the left will continue to push but probably not much harder than what they do on 11/2/2020. I think their financiers will cut funding and wait until 2024. If Biden wins 11/4/2020 will be the beginning of the big push. Of course the puppet masters may lose control of their useful idiots and they may kick things off early. I think the catalyst will be a mass casualty event of some sort, probably something involving primarily firearms.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
For Live Streaming of events PT News is pretty good.

He switches between different locations and Live Streamer video feeds.
Conservative commentary.

He has a Watch Live link at the top of his page.

He has a pretty good article on Riot Ribs on his page as well.

Riot Ribs had been providing free food for the protesters in Portland but shutdown the other day due to violence. They had raised $600,000 in donations to pay for the food, and had planned to open kitchens in other cities.

When I said before, it is well planned and well funded, believe me it is.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
For Live Streaming of events PT News is pretty good.

He switches between different locations and Live Streamer video feeds.
Conservative commentary.

He has a Watch Live link at the top of his page.

Most idiotic link ever? What do you want members to watch?

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Watch Live

It gets more active when the riots start at midnight PST.

Hit the play button.
At the current time he is just going over what has happened previously.
As things are calm right now.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't place much hope in the LEOs siding with liberty. They might not be that happy, they might not work that hard, but I'd bet on them going with paychecks, and stability.

The military would be terrified of getting involved. The brass would want to side with DC, but most of the military comes from "Trump Country", and I think they would have significant concerns about maintaining command and control - and, airstrikes might make the gloves might come off. An airstrike inside the US, and that's pretty much it for the Republic.

The Balkanization of the US would be... maybe not the complete end of civilization, but definitely quite a set back. I'd bet on the vacuum causing Russia and China to rapidly fall to their internal stresses and aggression. I could see India, other parts of Asia, continuing to flounder along.

Europe would rush back into tribal warfare as fast as possible.

If somehow, we make it through - and we pull the Communist dagger from our heart, we will still be faced with the failure of Europe.

Posts: 5706 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This is germane to the converstaion, starting at about the five minute mark. Turn the volume way down or maybe just use the closed-captioning. This guy's voice, his sudden loud bursts and the marginal quality of the recorded audio are like fingernails on a chalkboard to me, but it's worth taking a look at this, in order to see that some militia groups are forming on the right.