SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
NYC:

flame thrower nut case

video at link

https://twitter.com/i/status/1328815355880493059

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Posts: 19504 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
^^^^Lit AF Cool

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
NYC:

flame thrower nut case

video at link

https://twitter.com/i/status/1328815355880493059
Two to the chest, one to the head should be the standard ROE for dealing with this garbage. Compliance via attrition.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Probably no need to do anything. He will play until he sets himself on fire which by the looks of it will not take long. I'll be looking forward to watching that video... In slow motion... Multiple times...

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Don't cross the streams.
It would be bad.

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mmm.....why the hell did the bus driver just sit there and not drive off. I would not sit there with some whack job like that who might decide to torch my bus.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Don't cross the streams.
It would be bad.

How bad?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleo205:
mmm.....why the hell did the bus driver just sit there and not drive off. I would not sit there with some whack job like that who might decide to torch my bus.

I'm sure that NYC would charge the Bus Driver with a felony, It's not the idiots fault in NYC.

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Always best to expose your torso when playing with accelerant and fire.

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Don't cross the streams.
It would be bad.

How bad?

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 870 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
How bad?

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
How bad?

Ho Lee Fook!!!

Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
New York City rapper surrenders to police following flamethrower Wu Tang Clan stunt atop moving bus

https://americasvoice.news/jus...-wu-tang-clan-stunt/

An aspiring rapper was charged in New York City this week for shooting a flamethrower from the roof of a city bus with passengers in it. The activity was reportedly a tribute to the Wu-Tang Clan.

A video of the incident was recorded and posted online on Nov. 8. As the video gained traction, the New York Police Department began an investigation of the incident, which this week resulted in a reckless-endangerment charge for the rapper who goes by Dupree G.O.D.

The Metropolitan Transportation Authority said 25 passengers were on the bus at the time of the incident. They were all let off the vehicle and picked up by the next bus on the route.

"We don't even need to say how absurd, dangerous and just plain stupid this was," said MTA spokesperson Tim Minton. "The reckless individual who torched over the top of an occupied bus put New Yorkers, including the bus operator, in life-threatening peril."

The incident, which occurred around 5:30 pm in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, did not result in any injuries.

On Wednesday, Dupree G.O.D., whose given name is Christopher Dupree, turned himself in to the police at the 79th Precinct station house, where he told reporters he felt his actions were part of a creative endeavor.

Posts: 19504 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Publicity stunt, nothing more than getting eyeballs on videos, tweets and news.

Thug Life = record sales....

Posts: 23241 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
reckless-endangerment charge.
I can't believe that in NYC that is the only charge they could come up with.
This stunt should be good for 20 years in the hole!

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shocked that he didn't hurt himself jumping off the bus. Prisons are to be emptied so there is space for conservatives

Posts: 1397 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armored:
reckless-endangerment charge.
I can't believe that in NYC that is the only charge they could come up with.
This stunt should be good for 20 years in the hole!

Are flamethrowers legal in NY? If that were a handgun he would be looking at significant time no?

Posts: 1767 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
I guess that flamethrowers are NOT considered to be a “weapon of mass destruction” but as a prop used in “improvisational art”.

NYC gets everything they deserve and then some when the “Meltdown” comes. Let it all burn to the ground.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2692 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
I think only two states specifically ban flamethrowers, California (because of course they'd ban something cool) and maybe Maryland?

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Not really sure where to put this.

Kyle Rittenhouse released from jail on $2M bond

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post