SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
They should worry.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brooks can go FH with a 40 lb Banana Squash!

I remember not to long ago that the Progressive reprobates were pleading to vote Obiden into office so peace and harmony and unicorn farts and fairy dust would spread again throughout these lands.

But now they are saying that if Obiden does win there is going to be violence?!

WTF?!

Well then, by their backwards freaking logic, everyone should vote for Trump to save ourselves from certain destruction.

Progressivism is a Mental Disorder.

Posts: 3466 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Anti-Cop Protesters Harass Residents of Portland Neighborhood in Late-Night March

Videos at link:

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...g-overnight-protest/

I am disappointed that residents allow this to happen - can't have much sympathy.

Try this in my PA neighborhood - 1st rock or approach on my property you are deemed a threat and will be dealt with accordingly.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WATCH: Antifa Mob Attacks Pro-Trump Free Speech Rally at Twitter HQ

https://www.breitbart.com/law-...rally-at-twitter-hq/

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

10-4 monkey

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
quote:

Indeed.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
For those following the Denver Patriot Muster rally shooting that occurred 7 days ago, some new info:

This article from Westword reveals the writer's decidedly Leftist bias, however it contains both a portion of the original un-redacted DPD arrest affidavit, in which witnesses are identified, as well as new video and frame stills embedded in the article from the 9 News Producer Zack Newman, in which some of the verbal exchange between the man in the Black Guns Matter black t-shirt and Lee Keltner can be better heard.

The extended portion of the second embedded video answers one of my earlier questions, as, once on the ground the 9 News producer tells officers responding to the shooting that he has his press badge in his pocket. However, I'm still curious as to why he didn't cover the rally clearly marked as Press? Did he intend to cover the rally "under cover", and, if so, why?

The affidavit ID's the man in the Black Guns Matter black t-shirt as Jeremiah Elliot.

9News at Center of Right-Wing Storm Over Civic Center Park Killing

The article below is a bit more balanced, and goes on to identify the security firm that the shooter works for, and who is standing by his actions, and the article goes on to indicate that hiring private security for journalists covering the protests/ riots has become much more commonplace in recent months, with some choosing armed guards and others choosing unarmed guards. Apparently there is now an active discussion among many news departments about equipping their journalists covering these violent events with combat war corespondent type gear, including bullet-resistant vests. There is also additional info about the shooter's background in this article.

Denver shooting turns journalists on the job into witnesses for the police

Also, two days ago, 9 News Denver, through one of the reporters they brought in from a sister news station, Jason Whitely from WFAA in Dallas, sat down through a video conference interview with Jeremiah Elliott (Black Guns Matter black t-shirt man in the shooting videos). Obviously, bringing in sister station reporters hired under the under the same parent company ownership umbrella does nothing to guarantee non-bias or impartiality while 9 News Denver continues to cover the shooting investigation...simply smoke and mirrors for appearance's sake.

You can watch the interview released by 9 News here:

RAW: Man seen in confrontation with Lee Keltner before shooting speaks about incident

or,

here is the Youtube video of the interview. Predictably, the same man who reportedly shouted to blacks attending the Patriot Rally "you're a bunch of house niggers" and to women attending the rally "someone should take you in an alley and rape you." is now claiming to be the victim of "Right Wing" aggression, that he is receiving death threats, and has now set up a GoFundMe page to help provide for his 'security measures'. I wonder how much of the money his crowd funding raises will go to his living expenses, travel expenses, and to funding his appearances at future riots?

After watching the interview, my first question to him would be, so, if you had no contact or affiliation with 9 News Denver, then how is it, out of all the various news media sites permeating a major metro market like Denver, how did you settle on getting a (friendly) interview from them? So far, in a quick internet search, I haven't found Elliot giving interviews to any other news source, other than 9 News Denver...how convenient for both 9 News Denver and Jeremiah Elliot.

Also, from the interview, we now know that Jeremiah Elliot is supposedly employed as a security guard (I say supposedly because I found some other info indicating that he was otherwise employed)...so, we now have both the instigator and the shooter employed as security guards.

I have additional questions and comments, but I'd like to hear observations and comments from other members who take the time to watch the 15:48 minute video. Please pay attention to the verbiage that Elliot chooses to use at the 13:58 mark, which I first heard Michelle Malkin point out, and I agree with her in finding it to be very telling.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DYYtYWLbH0

While researching Jeremiah Elliot I found a new online news site who had provided some info into his background, including posts locating him in New York agitating at the Eric Garner shooting, as well as at Occupy Wall Street riots, and he was pictured repeatedly wearing a black hoodie saying "Fuck the Police" on it. There were posts indicating that Elliot is a "General" for Antifa and is used to rile up their troops before riots.

There was also a post indicating that he had indeed been hired by one Denver security company, however the owner of the company claimed that he fired Elliot after one week because he didn't show up for work and proved to be unreliable. A separate post from someone identifying themselves as Jeremiah Elliot indicated that he was working as a UPS HR manager in Denver in 2018...however, while researching other websites on Elliot, the one I had earlier found has now disappeared from search...which seems to indicate that Google has shut down any search for the info on this website.

...oh, and then there is this, a website is claiming that Jeremiah Elliot has been connected to Satanists.

Per this article Jeremiah Elliot has repeatedly been arrested for multiple previous assaults by Denver PD, including at a Bernie Sanders rally earlier this year. He was also spotted a couple months earlier in the assault and take over of the Aurora Police Department, as well as the disruption and take over of a Denver City Council meeting.

There is a montage of pictures of Jeremiah Elliot at various protests and riots in this article.

https://www.qresearch.it/2020/...nected-to-satanists/

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
from second link in above post,

Matt Isborn, the owner of Isborn Security Services, said Wednesday that his company had hired Dolloff to work for KUSA-TV. He said the information released so far shows that Dolloff’s actions were “strictly defensive in nature” and his quick reaction may have saved the producer’s life.

Denver officials have said Dolloff did not have a license to work as a security guard in the city. Companies that employ unlicensed guards can have their company licenses suspended or revoked or be ordered to pay fines.

https://kdvr.com/news/local/co...rity-guard-licenses/

FOX31 obtained licensing documents for Isborn Security Services LLC, the company stating it is responsible for contracting Denver rally shooting suspect Matthew Dolloff.

The company has an active security guard business license that does not expire until Sept. 10, 2021.

According to the city, there is no record found for any individual other than Matthew Isborn, the company’s owner, being licensed or applying for an individual security guard license with Isborn Security Services.

“Any and all companies that are in the chain of responsibility, from the first company that’s hired by 9NEWS, all the way down to what may be the fourth, fifth, or how many companies that may be involved are responsible for having the employer license for security guards and the employee’s license,” Excise and Licenses Director of Communications Eric Escudero said.

Escudero tells FOX31 the KUSA news station is not responsible administratively in this situation.

“If you are a television station that hires a security guard company to provide security guard services, you are not administratively losing a license, getting fined administratively for making sure they have the required license,” Escudero said.

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.redstate.com/shipw...nd-video-highlights/

Large Crowd and Much Action Between Feds and Protesters in Portland — Video Highlights

videos at link

The protesting has been sporadic in Portland for more than a month. But usually on Saturday night there is an uptick in the number of protesters, and last night was not exception.

As a bonus, the protesters targeted an ICE facility, which brought the federal agents out to play — including the BORTAC group from ICE.

The crowd arrived at the ICE facility carrying dozens of balloons, with the intention to tie them to the gates.

The feds seem to have a new tear gas distributing fogger

posted Hide Post
quote:

I know one SFPD officer and another Federal officer who was nearby holding the Federal building, both said it was ugly. Practically a 20-to-1 ratio of crazed lefties intent on violently confronting every single conservative, to include the organizer a black man who to took a sucker punch from a balaclava clad antifa-type that ended up knocking out his two front teeth.

Trump supporters protesting Twitter censorship clash with Antifa and BLM activists in violent scenes in San Francisco

Posts: 14573 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:

Look at that poor guy in the picture with his tooth hanging there. Animals.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:

Just an idea did that. So says Joe. Imagine how destructive a Biden admin would be.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
The twit ter protest with BLM arriving on scene, is very reminiscent of the Nazi's calling in the Brownshirt's to handle dissenters...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dzozer,

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3909 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:

Just an idea did that. So says Joe. Imagine how destructive a Biden admin would be.

I have an idea.....

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:

I am disappointed that residents allow this to happen - can't have much sympathy.

Try this in my PA neighborhood - 1st rock or approach on my property you are deemed a threat and will be dealt with accordingly.

I don't know what it's like in your PA neighborhood, but in Seattle, if you defend yourself or your property, then the biggest threat in your life becomes the Democrats running Seattle.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Also, two days ago, 9 News Denver, through one of the reporters they brought in from a sister news station, Jason Whitely from WFAA in Dallas, sat down through a video conference interview with Jeremiah Elliott (Black Guns Matter black t-shirt man in the shooting videos).
I've been around a long time and have dealt with lots of people over that time and I feel quite confident asserting this person is both a POS and a liar. Everything about this guy points to that conclusion. And as for this moron's "opinions", we all saw that clearly on video. He's damn lucky the people at the 'muster' were indeed good people and not similar to the black clad filth that was there harassing them. Had they been so, Jeremiah would likely be recovering in a hospital ICU, or going 6 feet under in a wood box.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:

Indeed!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.foxnews.com/us/sha...epartment-departures

The NYPD said in an email to Fox News this week that 2,385 officers have submitted their retirement papers this year as of Oct. 6 – an 87% increase from the 1,274 retirements reported during the same period in 2019.

As of this week, the department’s headcount stood at just under 34,500, according to an NYPD spokesperson.

“This is the highest attrition rate we have seen in over a decade, during a time we are battling enormous spikes in shootings and murders,” Lynch wrote. “And thanks to the City Council and Mayor’s ‘Defund the Police’ lunacy, no help is coming any time soon. Our elected leaders need to be held responsible for the dangerous path they’ve chosen.”

NYC elects a new mayor in 2021. Bill de Blasio is unable to run for a third term due to term limits

I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I'm curious to see how their hiring process is and the demographics of who they've been hiring the past few years and the performance & disciplinary records of those hired under the rule of dick blasio.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post