SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
This was posted to the book of face. Is it a knife?

Could be a car key.

Posts: 832 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lizardman_u:

Use the Manure cannon first... you can hose the streets later with the water cannon.

Just wet them down with gasoline then encourage them to play with matches.

Posts: 2539 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

In a brutal assault, a 71-year-old Kenosha man who was trying to fend off looters in Uptown Monday night with a fire extinguisher was hit in the head with a plastic bottle filled with concrete, breaking his jaw in two places.

And just like that the mob proves why Kyle had every reason to fear for his life.

FFS, hitting an elderly man in the head with concrete for protecting a store. I’m sure the local DA will get right prosecuting this...

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Lefties trying to get Tucker Carlson fired over Kenosha commentary
By Thomas Lifson

Last night provided more evidence that Tucker Carlson is the most important political commentator of the current crisis. Ankle biting critics, jealous of his status as host of the eponymous top-rated cable news show, seized upon perfectly reasonable comments he made on Wednesday’s edition of his show and launched a campaign to boycott his advertisers (they are close forcing me to buy one of Mike Lindell’s pillows) and thereby pressure Fox News into cancelling him.

Tucker proudly tweeted out the segment in question, with Twitter cautioning viewers that it may be sensitive and requiting and extra click in order to view the 7 minutes or so. His tweet summarized his point, that when authorities stand down and allow mob rule, the situation devolves into violent anarchy, with people taking up arms to defend themselves, with terrible consequences.

Tucker Carlson
@TuckerCarlson
Kenosha devolved into anarchy because the authorities abandoned the people. Those in charge, from the governor on down, refused to enforce the law. They’ve stood back and watched Kenosha burn. Are we really surprised that looting and arson accelerated to murder?

Watch the segment here:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1298795763565289472

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.co...y.html#ixzz6WK8tdS9l

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24073 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
< transvestite drummer >

This man/woman/non-binary/ is evidence acid use continues in 2020.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31430 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Warning: video of the Minneapolis man committing suicide

Minneapolis Police:

*WARNING: This video contains graphic images* This evening, a murder suspect committed suicide as police approached them at 8th & Nicollet. No officer weapons were fired. This is a tragedy for our community that is still hurting. Our condolences go to the families of the victims.

video at:

https://twitter.com/Minneapoli.../1298800001951453185

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...hese-people-n2575155

A murder suspect committed suicide as police approached, prompting “hostile crowds” to gather and begin looting and rioting. False rumors spread on social media that police were involved, so the Minneapolis PD released the graphic video of the man shooting himself and made clear that “no officer weapons were fired.”

No matter - they were looking for any excuse to riot.

looting videos at the Townhall link

Posts: 19566 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Andy Ngo. https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/.../1298833015548739587

The 3 shot (2 killed) in #Kenosha, Wisc. at the BLM riot have been identified.

Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, was the first one killed. Video allegedly shows him chasing teen shooter & throwing something at him. Rosenbaum was a registered sex offender for a sex crime involving a minor.

Anthony Huber, 26, was shot & killed in Kenosha, Wisc. at the BLM riot. He was filmed chasing down the armed teen and hitting him when he was on the ground with a skateboard. He has a criminal history that includes charges of battery & repeat domestic abuse.

The third who was shot (& survived) is Gaige Grosskreutz, 26. He's a member of the People’s Revolution Movement. He was filmed chasing after the teen w/a pistol. He was shot at close-range in the upper arm. He has a criminal record that includes being intoxicated & armed w/a gun.

Upstanding citizen peaceful protesters all.

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
So how did the request for troops for Kenosha go? Did they flood the streets with national guardsmen?

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11270 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
< snip >
Andy Ngo...
< snip >

Do you have a link?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31430 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
it is horrible how Kyle is being portrayed. "Obsessed with the Police" Trump fanatic etc. He did what more adults should do. He also exercised impeccable judgement while in conflict. In the middle of his melee, he held fire on one or 2 of the hostile rioters. He shot only those he needed to.

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Warning: video of the Minneapolis man committing suicide

Posted in the comments- "Video footage seems unnecessary. Should be deleted."

Posting the video is justified under the circumstances.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
< snip >
Andy Ngo...
< snip >

Do you have a link?

it's there. https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/.../1298833015548739587

Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
That linky no worky.

Use this linky: https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6851 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
quote:
It is horrible how Kyle is being portrayed.

It's disgusting, and that's putting it mildly.

How quickly the lessons of Nick Sandmann or Richard Jewel (to name a few) are forgotten.
To say journalism is dead is the understatement of the century.

Is it possible this genie (politically-based, sensationalized journalism) will ever go back into it's bottle, or is this just the way it is now?

I wouldn't be surprised if one day some poor soul, thrown under the proverbial media bus, doesn't take matters into their own hands on a national stage to bring attention to this. Probably what it would take anyway to shine a light on this BS...

Posts: 12541 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
The comments to Andy Ngo's twitter are awesome.

Best was from a woman; "So sex offender against minor chasing down minor and gets shot bu (sic) minor. Minor goes to jail. I want to be on that jury."

And as another one said...

I'm glad Andy put out the identities of the people shot. The police chief hadn't released them, probably because it would show that they were dirtbags, and that would interfere with the "narrative".

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Very good. I'm glad to see strong people stepping up for this young man. Regarding gofundme, I'd like to see the decision makers at that company publicy horsewhipped.

Posts: 107512 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Regarding Minneapolis last night....the scumbag offed himself with not a single shot fired by police. What is the reason for the rioting again there last night?

Posts: 684 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Great, Lin Wood is getting involved.

quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Boston:
it is horrible how Kyle is being portrayed. "Obsessed with the Police" Trump fanatic etc. He did what more adults should do. He also exercised impeccable judgement while in conflict. In the middle of his melee, he held fire on one or 2 of the hostile rioters. He shot only those he needed to.

We have discussed scenarios like the one Kyle has faced; alone with a firearm facing a mob, armed with bats, bricks, guns. It is a nightmare situation and he handled it as well as any professional. He only fired to defend his life in those separate instances, he did not shoot indiscriminately as the media is reporting. Kyle was the hunted one, and did everything he could to retreat first, firing was the last resort in each case. Thank God he kept his head and came out alive, but only to face something perhaps more precarious than the other night.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16679 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post