SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
Is it me or does the "head shot" not look like a 5.56 at close range? Small entry wound, not a lot of blood, and no exit wound? Was it a graze that caused a fracture but not an actual entry? Or was it another shooter with the two different sounding strings of fire?
Oh, Lord. The grassy knoll rioter.

Posts: 107572 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
ok, compared to last night this is just sad...

in a good way

they look bored

Well, You’re in luck! It’s Wednesday and it’s time for Rioter of the Week!

This week’s Rioter of the week is: Tabitha Poppins! Tabitha’s Pronouns are: Her,Them, They.

Tabitha can be seen every night at the protests leading spirited chants while rhythmically beating any drum like object in the vicinity.

Tabitha is known for her stylish and carefree sundresses, as well as her ability to balance precariously over burning debris while wearing her favorite heels and leading Catchy anti-capitalist chants!

Fun Fact about Tabitha: They can bench press 225lbs 10 times. You go girl!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another legal defense fundraising site for Kyle Rittenhouse:

fundly

Silent

Posts: 1026 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I would wait for some official statement from Rittenhouse's side in regards to raising funds.

Posts: 11164 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
I would wait for some official statement from Rittenhouse's side in regards to raising funds.

Good advice

Silent

Posts: 1026 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
wcb6092 reported this back on p94

(another source)

https://www.breitbart.com/law-...t-by-kenosha-police/

The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel added that “Blake told police he had a knife in an interview following the shooting. It is unclear whether responding officers knew Blake had a knife. Attorney General Josh Kaul in a news conference was asked repeatedly about it and declined to be more specific.”

“DCI agents recovered a knife from the driver’s side floorboard of Mr. Blake’s vehicle,” the statement added.

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Is it me or does the "head shot" not look like a 5.56 at close range? Small entry wound, not a lot of blood, and no exit wound? Was it a graze that caused a fracture but not an actual entry? Or was it another shooter with the two different sounding strings of fire?
Oh, Lord. The grassy knoll rioter.

OK the "all angle" video right side split screen view shows it more clearly now. Kyle shot several rounds, downing the bald guy, then ran around behind the cars to the left, a few more shots (not sure what the target was) then completed the circle, looked at the bald guy on the ground, made a phone call, and ran. So the "he's not the shooter" guy was mistaken. The split screen close up really helps see what happens, before that it was really difficult to see.

Posts: 4713 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
This was posted to the book of face. Is it a knife?

Posts: 11164 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:

OK the "all angle" video right side split screen view shows it more clearly now. Kyle shot several rounds, downing the bald guy, then ran around behind the cars to the left, a few more shots (not sure what the target was) then completed the circle, looked at the bald guy on the ground, made a phone call, and ran. So the "he's not the shooter" guy was mistaken. The split screen close up really helps see what happens. Before that it was really difficult to see what happened.

Does it show what that guy did to draw Kyle's fire?

Does anyone else have more information about his father possibly being with him earlier in the night?

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
OK, here we go. Marching, chanting and raising of the fist. Roll Eyes Goddamn, these children are incredibly annoying, The police should come in with water cannon and wash these confused little assholes right outta there. Just what is this shit supposed to prove? It proves nothing, changes nothing.

I'm not seeing any firearms tonight.

Use the Manure cannon first... you can hose the streets later with the water cannon.

Plenty of porta john trucks with tanks to empty on the rioters.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Does it show what that guy did to draw Kyle's fire?

Does anyone else have more information about his father possibly being with him earlier in the night?

I don't see anything other than the guy chasing Kyle and throwing something at him and then more or less charging him after Kyle stops and turns around.

Posts: 4713 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watching this shi- crap coming out of Kenosha I’m struck by the stupidity of it... marching around in the dark chanting and banging drums. It is almost as though, with everything else going on around the country, someone read a Kurt Schlichter book and said "Gee, that is a swell idea. I want to live in the People's Republic."

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DrewR:
Looks like things are heating up in Minneapolis tonight, shots fired.

Live stream from someone called Unicorn Riot.
https://youtu.be/ava1HJ4qIlg

Edit:
Listening to the crap this guy is talking will make your blood boil.

Confirmed, probably will see more tomorrow as this has stretched well into the evening. Today's events started around 2 PM after a shooting following an argument at a downtown parking ramp which left one dead. MPD was able to get a good description of the suspect and located him still downtown around 6 PM. The shooter saw them approaching to take him into custody, pulled his gun out and shot him self. Unfortunately, some social media posts were made that said MPD was involved and that devolved into more rioting and looting of several businesses downtown including another Target store, the Ruth Chris steakhouse and more as the evening progressed.

This has been handled much differently than back in May as MPD was quick to release a surveillance video of the suicide, Frey instituted a curfew until 6AM tomorrow and requested state resources including 150 State Patrol officers and the National Guard. This coupled with several other regional LE resources have been working to contain and clear downtown even as I type this with arrests being made.

I will post more if things change or they continue into tomorrow. Stay safe all!

Posts: 339 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I suppose it goes without saying that when businesses flee those areas and their burned out buildings are boarded up if anything at all, then we'll hear the squealing about systemic racism creating food deserts and that whitey won't invest in the community.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The guy commits a crime then kills himself when naturally pursued by the police, and the police are responsible for his death. Sure. Got it.

There are essentially two halves to American society these days and one half simply refuses to cooperate with the other half. It may take years, but the inevitable result of irreconcilble differences combined with a segment of society which refuses to acknowledge facts and refuses to obey laws, is war. W-a-r. War. There's no other way- the violent, forcible removal of one faction or the other from its society. History has shown this repeatedly.

Posts: 107572 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
As per about normal for CNN:

Fiery but mostly peaceful.
I don't think they know what peaceful means..

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1541 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
'Slaves'? 'Genocide' Do the reporters actually have the faintest idea what those two words mean?Mrs tac and I BOTH love America, and are deeply afeared for what is happening there.

Posts: 11320 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Night 90: Unlawful assembly, arrests outside Portland ICE

https://www.koin.com/news/prot...ations-ice-night-90/

Posts: 12679 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
This is a short timeline article. Yes, it's the NY times but not too bad. In one of the screenshots at the car dealership they circle the muzzle flash of another gun going off over to the left. Lots of guns out that night.

Also have been seeing that the first guy killed was a registered sex offender and the second guy killed was a domestic abuser. Good riddance.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/0...-shooting-video.html

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kenosha man, 71, brutally attacked in Uptown riot

https://www.kenoshanews.com/ne...43-b2d1709d8874.html

In a brutal assault, a 71-year-old Kenosha man who was trying to fend off looters in Uptown Monday night with a fire extinguisher was hit in the head with a plastic bottle filled with concrete, breaking his jaw in two places.

Robert Cobb, a member of the Danish Brotherhood Lodge and close friend of Pamela “Sue” Moniz, owner of The Mattress Shop, responded to the scene after watching live video of people setting the area on fire.

He used a fire extinguisher to spray people who were trying to break into the store and the lodge.

“He sprayed them in the face so they had to take their masks off for identification,” Pamela said. “Someone pulled a gun and another person yelled, ‘Don’t shoot this man, don’t shoot this man.’”

Seconds later Cobb was hit in the head with a plastic bottle filled with concrete, knocking him to the ground. In addition to breaking his jaw, the blow caused lacerations to his head and split his nose.

“I absolutely cry every time I talk about it because this man did this for me,” said Pamela, who arrived seconds later and saw the whole thing play out on a live video stream. “He did it because that is the kind of person he is. He is so giving; so selfless.”

Cobb was lying on the ground in a pool of blood, being tended to by passersby.

In the video, you can hear someone urge those responding to Cobb’s medical needs to turn his head because he was “drowning in his blood.”

“I’m so grateful for the people who took care of him on the sidewalk,” Pamela said. “We got him in the truck and had to drive through a mass of people, onto sidewalks, to get him to the hospital.”

Cobb, who underwent a double bypass surgery and valve replacement a year ago, was treated and released, but will need surgery to put two removable plates in place and wire his jaw shut. He did not wish to comment for the story.

Pamela said Cobb started as a customer “years and years ago” and now Pamela is his emergency contact.

“I’m his (contact) person and he’s my person,” said Pamela, who owns the mattress story with her husband Keith.

A joint fundraiser for the Mattress Shop and Cobb has been created by Yvonne Rich.

“I have seen these three folks help neighborhood people for years with money, food, mattresses when no one could afford to pay,” Rich said. “They have served the Kenosha community selflessly and so didn’t deserve this horrible attack. I have known these wonderful folks for years. They are honest, hardworking and honorable people.”

Pamela said they pledge to cover Cobb’s medical expenses.

“If there is anything left over, that is what we will use to rebuild,” she said. “He absolutely comes first.”

Posts: 12679 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post