SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Also, on twitter folks seems to be saying, “you can’t just shoot someone for chasing you!

It didn't seem like they were chasing him for an autograph.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16319 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is there an alternative to gofundme?

Posts: 12660 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
is there a streaming video for tonight?

found one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXU8pQ5Uqic

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
I’m gonna concede on the Molotov cocktail.

Still looking to see if there is any evidence on who shot the kid in the head at the auto dealership.

Heavily leaning toward thinking, the bullet did not come from Kyle’s AR.
He seemed to show up after the shot to see if he could assist, and appeared to call for helpl.

I was mocking what people were saying on Twitter. Was it really not one? I doubt that kid shot someone based on a soda being thrown at him. Something else happened.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Police scanner and video feed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-F0Lf7HKOo

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
thank you

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Is there an alternative to gofundme?

I could swear I heard of a couple of competitors but they may have withdrawn from that business. As of now my standard reply to hearing the phrase GoFundMe will be GoFuckYourself.

What's to stop a third party from listing a need for something expensive, say, a sex change? That plays right into their wheelhouse. Use another means to convey it's actual purpose. Then after the funds build up, pay the assholes and donate the entire thing to a legal defense fund.

Edited to add: I found this comparo for various sites. Link

Posts: 7252 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Those feeds are all peace love and calm blue ocean tonight. This time last night it was all "fuck the po leece!

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
Those feeds are all peace love and calm blue ocean tonight. This time last night it was all "fuck the po leece!
Yeah, it's amazing. It's like a church social tonight.

Except for the asshole who walks through at intervals with the bullhorn.

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I don't want to sound dreary but I've watched all of the videos of the first guy that got hit in the head. I'm wondering if he was hit by something other than the kids rifle.

I wonder as well.
Last night I watched a video where the streamer was running behind him before he tripped or got knocked down.
The Streamer was yelling “that’s not the shooter, that’s the wrong guy” just before the skate boarder got shot.

Found the video, not sure what to make of it but here it is.
3:41:20 “That’s not the shooter.”

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Legal defense fund for Kyle Rittenhouse-

https://gunslingerclub.com/pro...nhouse-defense-fund/

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, here we go. Marching, chanting and raising of the fist. Roll Eyes Goddamn, these children are incredibly annoying, The police should come in with water cannon and wash these confused little assholes right outta there. Just what is this shit supposed to prove? It proves nothing, changes nothing.

I'm not seeing any firearms tonight.

Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
That nasally sing song way they chant black lives matter, repeating after bullhorn boy, is worse than fingernails on chalkboard Mad

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Where's the LRAD when you need one?

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4573 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
As I said before, that it was not a Molotov cocktail doesn’t diminish the self defense claim. I just didn’t think it was on fire after watching it numerous times, so I didn’t want people to hinge their comments on it.

Understandable. It really doesn't matter what he was throwing. He was chasing Kyle and throwing things at him, giving him every reason to fear bodily harm and death.

Exactly right. Headshot guy was chasing down Rittenhouse, throwing things at him, and finally closing at full gallop right up to the point he was turned into a pink cloud. It's hard to see, but look at the right split screen...

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16319 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
ok, compared to last night this is just sad...

in a good way

they look bored

posted Hide Post
Looks like things are heating up in Minneapolis tonight, shots fired.

Live stream from someone called Unicorn Riot.
https://youtu.be/ava1HJ4qIlg

Edit:
Listening to the crap this guy is talking will make your blood boil.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by icom706:
For those who might be interested in how the WI events are being shown by foreign media, I have 2 video links below - both being english language reports.

This is from France 24 channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3hjmPxys-8

This is from Germany - Deutsche Welle (German Wave as in Radio wave); their version of Voice of America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52FrfdN8WYI

This one is interesting in that DW show a Washington Militia group and try to portray them as right wing wackos. Again anything right is evil and anything left is saintly.

The militia group comes across quite rational.

All them guns in civilian hands and no civil war blood-bath since the 1860's. Amazing.

German TV is strongly leaning to the left, fuck them.
I can’t stand watching that shit anymore.

Posts: 739 | Location: Germany | Registered: August 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is it me or does the "head shot" not look like a 5.56 at close range? Small entry wound, not a lot of blood, and no exit wound? Was it a graze that caused a fracture but not an actual entry? Or was it another shooter with the two different sounding strings of fire?

Posts: 4702 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post