SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Sorry, Keester, I think the phrase you were looking for was "Felony assault in the First Degree" which is punishable by 7-10 yrs in prison.

quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
"All I did was fight him". This is how deranged the left has become. They call kicking someone in the head from behind a "fight". Cowards.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I really think it’s time Trump addresses the nation. Show five minutes worth of some of these videos to the nation because probably 70% of the people have no idea this is going on. Then tell the people he is sending in federal troops to put a stop to it regardless of how the local government feels. I don’t think it would take much. Once these punk thugs are faced with some battle tested battle ready troops who are not there just to form a line and allow bottles and rocks be thrown at them these punks disappear if they even show up at all.

Right now these thugs have no fear of retaliation or prosecution. It’s time to instill some in them.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
I believe he'd fair better were he prosecuted. Conservatively, a million people now have seen what he did, how he is behaving, all of it. I think it's a good bet at least half of them are as mad as any of us. A smaller contingent will be willing to track him down and hurt him. Bad.
He'd be better off in jail for years in terms of life expectancy. There's a lot of unrequited anger out there and faggoty pony tail boy just climbed into the cross hairs of anyone who is looking for an object to inflict their frustrations on.

He's fooked. No chance they forget him soon now.

Totally agree. Things are not going to go well for this asshole. Way to easy to get his info and more than a few members of John Q Public's crew have had enough of this shit. He should give himself up.

Posts: 7546 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
People with phone videos a rollin were already beating on the asshole's apartment door and uploading that to facebook. The guy may indeed actually need protective custody, ironically.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's just non-life threatening injuries, no big deal if he suffers TBI related issues the rest of his life, the 'mostly peaceful' protestors didn't kill him or anything. Plus he's an evil white man, so he probably had it coming anyways
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Excellent point. I HATE the term non life threatening because it downplays the extent of his injuries. TBI is devastating. Chronic headaches, memory problems, dizziness etc. that stay with you the rest of your life.

Posts: 17225 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
The guy may indeed actually need protective custody, ironically.

no

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34108 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I really think it’s time Trump addresses the nation. Show five minutes worth of some of these videos to the nation because probably 70% of the people have no idea this is going on.

This I agree with.

quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Then tell the people he is sending in federal troops to put a stop to it regardless of how the local government feels.

No matter how satisfying it would be seeing these punks get a beat down, I think that is the LAST thing that President Trump should do, especially right before the election.

It plays right into the narrative that the Left is trying to push. That Trump is a "fascist/dictator" who is already killing thousands of Americans due to poor leadership with COVID, and who will incite more chaos if re-elected by sending federal troops everywhere. This is what we are already hearing over and over despite federal LEO only protecting limited federal properties. They are looking for any opportunity to paint this as another Kent State massacre, where "mostly peaceful protesters" were murdered by the evil Republican federal government.

The state and local governments have everything at their disposal to quell this BS if they wanted to. Trump is absolutely doing the right thing by letting the complicity and incompetence of these leftist local and state governments be revealed for all to see. Stand back and let these leftist enclaves destroy themselves until it gets so bad that they either:

1)Empower and equip their local LEOs to do their jobs
2)Deploy their local National Guard themselves
3)Ask the Fed Gov for help
4)Get voted out and replaced by somebody who will do #1, #2, or #3

President Trump hates seeing even small parts of our country being destroyed but I believe he is too smart to take the bait. He should continue to put ownership of these issues right where they belong, in the laps of the leftist local and state governments.

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
"All I did was fight him". This is how deranged the left has become.

Not deranged. Just a fucking criminal thug lying thru his ghetto teeth to save his sorry ass. He knew exactly what he was doing, and he knows it now.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16678 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brett B:
The state and local governments have everything at their disposal to quell this BS if they wanted to. Trump is absolutely doing the right thing by letting the complicity and incompetence of these leftist local and state governments be revealed for all to see. Stand back and let these leftist enclaves destroy themselves until it gets so bad that they either:

1)Empower and equip their local LEOs to do their jobs
2)Deploy their local National Guard themselves
3)Ask the Fed Gov for help
4)Get voted out and replaced by somebody who will do #1, #2, or #3

President Trump hates seeing even small parts of our country being destroyed but I believe he is too smart to take the bait. He should continue to put ownership of these issues right where they belong, in the laps of the leftist local and state governments.

Well said.
Chicago is example #1 of this. The mayor there, when challenged about the on-going violence, responds with talk of gun control legislation...meanwhile, parts of the city are getting destroyed, businesses being lost and citizenry being assaulted. The mayor and governor have the resources necessary to quell the anti-social behavior, yet they continue to deflect and obfuscate. Portland, while dramatic is concentrated in a small downtown core away from everybody else, most people living there are perfectly fine with how things are so long as the drama is kept confined, Chicago on the other hand has allowed things to spill into greater surrounding areas.

The citizenry need to hold their elected officials accountable...whether it be the mayor who castigates entire departments within city gov, the district attorney who picks and chooses which laws to enforce or governors who refuse to work with and hold accountable city leaders within their states. In some places, the pain needs to be brought to a boil for people to figure out whom they elected aren't doing the job. Its not the responsibility of the Federal government to manage and deal with local issues, its the whole point of each state being semi-autonomous within the Union.

Posts: 14637 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:

The state and local governments have everything at their disposal to quell this BS if they wanted to. Trump is absolutely doing the right thing by letting the complicity and incompetence of these leftist local and state governments be revealed for all to see.

Exactly. The insurgents are trying to de-legitimize the government, and they have succeeded in neutering the Seattle and Portland city governments, and to a large degree, the States of Washington and Oregon. The issue for the administration isn't what to do with Seattle and Portland, the issue is to quell any attempts by the insurgents to spread their fear elsewhere. Portland burns so that it can be used by the insurgents as a scare tactic: "this is what we are going to do to you, unless...." Trump has already run ads on Biden defunding the police, and he needs to continue to hammer the Democrats for their failure to protect Portland and Seattle. Now, he needs to hammer home the contrast to a strong America and their response with ads applauding the local LE and populations in places like Sturgis, SD and Berthoud, CO running antifa/BLM out of their towns. Then add in some images of the Fed LE dealing with the rioters, and send the message that the Trump Administration is capable and ready to stand with and defend any community that wants to be safe. Jane and John Q. Public that are frightened by what is happening in Portland, need to know that "Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those that ask for it."

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Seattle police officer tells Black Lives Matter protester he's resigning: 'You guys won'

A Seattle police officer was seen on video telling an apparent Black Lives Matter protester that he was resigning from the department, and saying: “You guys won.”

The footage, which was shared on Twitter on Saturday morning and quickly went viral, shows the uniformed officer pulling his police car up to the protester capturing the moment on cellphone video and asking, “You having a good day today?” to which the person replies, “Not really. You’re around.”

The officer responds by telling the man not to worry, because he’d be leaving the department, video shows...
https://www.foxnews.com/us/sea...-lives-matter-resign

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
The officer should have told the flat out, blatant truth by telling that piece of human fecal matter that he's leaving the department because his nuts had been cut off and his hands tied BY HIS SUPERIORS and the feckless MAYOR of that city.

Put it out there. If he's gonna quit, SO WHAT??

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
The fundamental issue here is that these antifa/BLM/Uber Liberal people are conditioned to believe anyone who disagrees with them is evil and therefore must be destroyed. They feel justified in hurting anyone who opposes their opinion then play the victim role when it backfires or they meet someone more skilled.

Anatomy of a bully

Isn't anti bullying a call that we were all supposed to heed? Aren't bullies supposed to be reconditioned to understand they are wrong?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Nothing on my local news stations about whats going on in Portland. Nothing on the alphabet channels website about this assault on the truck driver.
Not surprised.

Posts: 1551 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:

No matter how satisfying it would be seeing these punks get a beat down, I think that is the LAST thing that President Trump should do, especially right before the election.

It plays right into the narrative that the Left is trying to push. That Trump is a "fascist/dictator" who is already killing thousands of Americans due to poor leadership with COVID, and who will incite more chaos if re-elected by sending federal troops everywhere.

They've been calling Trump names all along and will continue doing so whatever he does. If POTUS does nothing, he'll be vilified for doing nothing and lacking empathy, just as they've done with the Chinese flu. As for "Tin soldiers and Nixon, er Trump coming...", if Trump doesn't give them martyrs, they'll create some.

What's going on is too horrible to let slide, hoping others get the blame. I'm reminded of the memorable final line of Paddy Chayefsky's 'The Hospital' -- "Somebody has to be responsible".

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gov. Abbott just dropped the hammer on Adler and Company and any like them. Any Texas city that defunds their police dept, will have their property tax rate frozen. Speaking live in Ft Worth now.

Posts: 3591 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ YYEEEESSSSSS!

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MRBTX:
Gov. Abbott just dropped the hammer on Adler and Company and any like them. Any Texas city that defunds their police dept, will have their property tax rate frozen. Speaking live in Ft Worth now.

I like it. Hit 'em right where it hurts: in the wallet.

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Only a matter of time now, douchebag.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
related to above

https://www.portlandoregon.gov...1105&ec=2&ch=twitter

Yesterday, the Portland Police Bureau (PPB) began investigation of an assault that occurred in the downtown area where an adult male associated to a white pick-up truck was violently assaulted. Investigators positively identified the suspect as 25 year-old Marquise Love. Investigators made attempts to contact Love but could not locate him.

Investigators have left messages for Love to turn himself in but will continue to look for him as there is probable cause for his arrest.

PPB Investigators have been made aware of attempts by members of the public to contact Love after possible personal information was posted online. Investigators urge the public to not do this as it can be dangerous. Also, the information circulating on social media is not always accurate.

Other reports around social media claim that the victim in this case is not recovering or has succumbed to the injuries. These reports are false. The victim has been released from the hospital and is recovering.

Posts: 19565 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post