SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I can't even post what I really want to say.

Posts: 107580 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^
Very eloquent. He is quite the wordsmith!

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Do we know the condition of the man who was assaulted?

Posts: 107580 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Do we know the condition of the man who was assaulted?

Portland police said he is recovering with non life threatening injuries.

Portland police recap

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
The man assaulted is Adam Haner. He is recovering and according the the Portland Police Twitter his injuries are not life threatening. I found his Facebook page and crawled it a little. Seems like a normal dude that works construction, likes to smoke weed and doesn't like Democrats. Had some anti Biden post and anti Kate Brown (Oregon governor) post.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
The man assaulted is Adam Haner. He is recovering and according the Portland Police Twitter his injuries are not life threatening. I found his Facebook page and crawled it a little. Seems like a normal dude that works construction, likes to smoke weed and doesn't like Democrats. Had some anti Biden post and anti Kate Brown (Oregon governor) post.

Hopefully the shitstain will be charged with and convicted of attempted murder or some such, and the victim recovers fully.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Been on a long road trip (taking son to college). Have had a lot of time to catch up on this thread as wife was supervising (newly permitted) daughter driving much of the way.

I have to say that the Gipper was spot on target. I don’t know how that would work out today, but I believe that the only way these useful idiots will stop is if there are real consequences. Lord knows that they absolutely deserve any and all consequences they receive, and probably lots more.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I can't even post what I really want to say.

Can you imagine if the person he attacked and tried to kill was someone you loved and cared about?!?
Can you imagine?

I'm sick to my stomach having watched that video as it is. I hope the victim and the people that love and care about him get justice. Real justice.

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
"All I did was fight him". This is how deranged the left has become. They call kicking someone in the head from behind a "fight". Cowards.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
What makes my blood boil about this whole situation in Portland is the lack of action form the local and County law enforcement. This bothers me as I know full well if law abiding citizens take justice into their own hands in Multnomah County or Portland, OR that the citizen would be treated as the criminal.

Until our Governor, Portland City Mayor and DA are removed this type of activity will go on.

Hell our Governor is still praising the "protesters" and condemning church goers.

Both our US Senators are trying to portray the terrorists as "peaceful", and Portland as a love fest.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
I pray that piece of shit gets paid back ten times over for what he did. There is NO excuse for that shit. I’ve kept my temper in check for most of this, but that Reese fuckstick needs to be dealt with harshly

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
What makes my blood boil about this whole situation in Portland is the lack of action form the local and County law enforcement.

It's just non-life threatening injuries, no big deal if he suffers TBI related issues the rest of his life, the 'mostly peaceful' protestors didn't kill him or anything. Plus he's an evil white man, so he probably had it coming anyways.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:. . . I believe that the only way these useful idiots will stop is if there are real consequences. . .

That needs a repeat.

Unless and until rioters and looters are held accountable for the damage they cause they will continue to riot and loot, and things will get worse. It's the same dynamic as letting criminals out of jail, who then commit more crimes.

And as long as liberal gov't leaders blame the wrong cause, they will never solve the problem.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw the report on local PDX FOX station. A bit confusing. Looks like the truck driver was in some sort of altercation, then escaped to his truck, drive 2 or 3 blocks and crashed. Was chased by the mob, who then went postal on him.

PDX Police had to call in special unit for protection of the investigation unit on the above incident.

Protests/rots in 2 locations in Portland now, nightly. Not sure if the Fed Courthouse has been damaged since. Oregon State Police was protecting it, but after the PDX DA said he is not prosecuting anyone, OSP was going to pull out of PDX?

Also, since the PDX DA announcement, news has reported the crime 911 calls are not being responded to in a 'prompt' manner? Coincidence, since the PDX DA announcement of a few days ago?

Hmm??

Also, over the weekend there was a group protesting for the Police and counter-protestors showed up (media calls the pro-Police protestors the counter-protestors) and some violence erupted.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/YZ3JP4na6Cs

Disturbing video.

A bunch of animals. Video shows the first encounter with blm and antifa.

Posts: 1556 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
PT News gives a pretty good description of what transpired leading up to the kick.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The referring to Haners injury as non life threatening only serves to open the the door to a lesser charge than attempted murder.
If "Keese" is charged or prosecuted at all, that is...

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16089 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
"All I did was fight him". This is how deranged the left has become. They call kicking someone in the head from behind a "fight". Cowards.

Yeah. That astounds me. Like Para, I cannot say what I really want to say.

I wonder if this will be the Reginald Denny moment of the current escapades, or if this is just ramping up. Sadly, I think it's the latter.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
The referring to Haners injury as non life threatening only serves to open the the door to a lesser charge than attempted murder.
I believe he'd fair better were he prosecuted. Conservatively, a million people now have seen what he did, how he is behaving, all of it. I think it's a good bet at least half of them are as mad as any of us. A smaller contingent will be willing to track him down and hurt him. Bad.
He'd be better off in jail for years in terms of life expectancy. There's a lot of unrequited anger out there and faggoty pony tail boy just climbed into the cross hairs of anyone who is looking for an object to inflict their frustrations on.

He's fooked. No chance they forget him soon now.

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I believe he'd fair better were he prosecuted. Conservatively, a million people now have seen what he did, how he is behaving, all of it. I think it's a good bet at least half of them are as mad as any of us. A smaller contingent will be willing to track him down and hurt him. Bad.
He'd be better off in jail for years in terms of life expectancy. There's a lot of unrequited anger out there and faggoty pony tail boy just climbed into the cross hairs of anyone who is looking for an object to inflict their frustrations on.

He's fooked. No chance they forget him soon now.

One of the realities of the liberal mental illness, is they are unable or unwilling to take responsibility for their own actions. It may well be he will never overcome his pride and confess he screwed up; and will continue to justify or excuse his actions and/or blame others.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post