SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Perspective from sundance @ The Conservative Tree House:

You are in Fort McHenry...

The battle of Fort McHenry was a critical point in the War of 1812. Many people know that our national anthem stemmed from the valiant defense of Fort McHenry by American troops who refused to concede Baltimore harbor and withstood 27 hours of continual bombardment by British naval forces beginning Sept 13, 1814.

Two-hundred-six years later, there is a lesson to be learned.

Right now those who wish to “fundamentally change” our nation are waging a full frontal assault against our constitutional republic. The bombardment seems overwhelming.

Leftist city and state leaders have abandoned rule of law in favor of supporting the mob effort to destroy our sense of unity. Political activists, left-wing ideologues under the guise of democrats, and a host of media allies are conducting an information war on behalf of their objective. Big tech social media companies are attempting to remove the voices of those who are fighting back.

There is a great deal of purposefully driven anxiety and fear amid our nation as this multi-faceted internal war takes place. However, there is a primary element to this effort that each person can shield themselves from, and act to counter. Do not let your sense of self succumb to this assault. Do not let them win the battle for your peace of mind.

https://theconservativetreehou...are-in-fort-mchenry/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
As to the Austin incident. Mr. AK was open carrying his rifle as he participated in the protest with his wheelchair bound girlfriend. Motorist, unaware of the protest, turned onto a city street filled with assholes who promptly surrounded his car and proceeded to bang on the car. Driver honked his horn and attempted to proceed in an effort to gtfo of this mob. Rambo then rushed toward the car with his AK shouldered. It was at this point the driver ventilated Mr. AK with multiple rounds thus killifying his ass. As shots rang out the remaining cockroaches scattered allowing the motorist to escape but not before a CHL holder amongst the protesters fired multiple shots at the fleeing vehicle.

To recap, AK guy is dead, motorist is alive and was not arrested and the dumbass who fired at motorist as he fled was arrested and released but I expect him to face charges of wanton stupidity with a firearm at some point.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
A similar question was asked of me by a friend as to what I thought will happen. This probably will piss-off a bunch of folks, but these are my viewpoints and opinions.

Things are only going to get worse from here on out. Everything that has so far been experienced and witnessed is nothing more than the early motions of stage play rehearsal. The full-blown dress rehearsal will be in October, with the main production taking place after November.

The Left will go bat-shit crazy if Trump wins; but all will be rainbows and unicorns if Biden wins—NOT. If anything, a Biden win will only delay things for a couple of years. I had previously stated that it would take to about 2024 before clarity of the political direction came about. Either way, Biden won’t be around much longer in the political spotlight, however which way the Election goes.

Countries are made up of individuals, clans, nations of peoples with commonalities (language, religion, culture) in a specific geographic area. But what we used to have now no longer applies; even the English language which is mutually intelligible amongst us has different meanings for words and the way they are spoken. This Country is on a path of toward major civil discord, which can have only one end. Either one side completely obliterates the other with resultant deaths; or dissolution and reconstitution into separate entities.

Think of the “The Troubles” in Northern Ireland in the 1980s; or think of Yugoslavia after the death of Tito; or of the old Soviet Union at the time of the Fall of the Iron Curtain in the 1990s. One was made up of the leftovers from a former empire, while the other was the same empire just under a different name. Yes, I know, different countries with different individuals; but similar events.

When (not “if”) it comes, it won’t be like the conflagration in 1861-65 with massive military maneuvers and frontal assaults. It’ll pit family members and friends against each other. It’ll be socio-economic/political/ethno-racial in conflict. Old scores (real and imagined) will be “settled” (“ethnic cleansing” if you will). That is the type of “civil discord” that I think will happen.

A “civil war” is by definition two or more competing factions seeking control over a geographic area or population. The 1861-65 conflict resulted in 600,000 battle deaths, with upwards of another 250,000 from disease, starvation, collateral actions, out of a population of just over 30 million by the 1860 Census. Same population percentages today would be over 9 million casualties. To have a “successful conclusion” (peace) to a “civil war” requires one side to totally defeat the competitors, otherwise low-intensity conflict (terrorism) will continue. And the only way to prevent that is by the employment of brutal methods. Are brutal methods wanted?

Eventually, in a couple or three years after the violence gets to a certain level, a call for a second Constitutional Convention (CC) from the various States will occur. Already, depending upon how you count the numbers, 27 to 30 States have issued that call for various reasons, mostly fiscal. It takes 34 States take activate a CC. The last CC was in 1787, and it was to “revise” the Article of Confederation only; but look what happened then. WHEN, not “if”, that happens, EVERYTHING in governmental structure and individual inalienable rights will be on the table, or “chopping block” if you prefer.

Many if not most folks tend to view and accept that the USA will stay together as 50 States; I don’t believe that will be the case. Do you really want to remain united in the same country with people that hate you and everything that you hold dear? The current political entity known as the USA will dissolve itself into a half-dozen separate countries, based upon geo-political orientation. Even current State borders could be redrawn to reflect the political reality of the inhabitants therein. Autonomous zones (the “League of Free Cities“) will be set up within those countries which are politically different from the larger surrounding entities (Atlanta, St Louis, Denver-Colorado Springs, Austin, Dallas, etc.). Devolution/separation/disunion/secession/whatever you call it will be the ultimate story when History is finally written.

This country is now permanently divided, 47% each side, with the balance leaning to whichever side as their present circumstances dictate. Red/Blue, Left/Right, Conservative/Liberal. Whatever you want to call it, the Untied (formerly “United”) States of America has reached it. We all go are separate ways.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2698 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So who are the people that think that there is anyone that can stop rioting in the streets,protesting and anti social behavior in general ?

Is it a state or local government?

An organized military type volunteer group?

Where are the people that will take to the streets? To make people cease and desist?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54602 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
A similar question was asked of me by a friend as to what I thought will happen. This probably will piss-off a bunch of folks, but these are my viewpoints and opinions.

Things are only going to get worse from here on out. Everything that has so far been experienced and witnessed is nothing more than the early motions of stage play rehearsal. The full-blown dress rehearsal will be in October, with the main production taking place after November.

The Left will go bat-shit crazy if Trump wins; but all will be rainbows and unicorns if Biden wins—NOT. If anything, a Biden win will only delay things for a couple of years. I had previously stated that it would take to about 2024 before clarity of the political direction came about. Either way, Biden won’t be around much longer in the political spotlight, however which way the Election goes.

Countries are made up of individuals, clans, nations of peoples with commonalities (language, religion, culture) in a specific geographic area. But what we used to have now no longer applies; even the English language which is mutually intelligible amongst us has different meanings for words and the way they are spoken. This Country is on a path of toward major civil discord, which can have only one end. Either one side completely obliterates the other with resultant deaths; or dissolution and reconstitution into separate entities.

Think of the “The Troubles” in Northern Ireland in the 1980s; or think of Yugoslavia after the death of Tito; or of the old Soviet Union at the time of the Fall of the Iron Curtain in the 1990s. One was made up of the leftovers from a former empire, while the other was the same empire just under a different name. Yes, I know, different countries with different individuals; but similar events.

When (not “if”) it comes, it won’t be like the conflagration in 1861-65 with massive military maneuvers and frontal assaults. It’ll pit family members and friends against each other. It’ll be socio-economic/political/ethno-racial in conflict. Old scores (real and imagined) will be “settled” (“ethnic cleansing” if you will). That is the type of “civil discord” that I think will happen.

A “civil war” is by definition two or more competing factions seeking control over a geographic area or population. The 1861-65 conflict resulted in 600,000 battle deaths, with upwards of another 250,000 from disease, starvation, collateral actions, out of a population of just over 30 million by the 1860 Census. Same population percentages today would be over 9 million casualties. To have a “successful conclusion” (peace) to a “civil war” requires one side to totally defeat the competitors, otherwise low-intensity conflict (terrorism) will continue. And the only way to prevent that is by the employment of brutal methods. Are brutal methods wanted?

Eventually, in a couple or three years after the violence gets to a certain level, a call for a second Constitutional Convention (CC) from the various States will occur. Already, depending upon how you count the numbers, 27 to 30 States have issued that call for various reasons, mostly fiscal. It takes 34 States take activate a CC. The last CC was in 1787, and it was to “revise” the Article of Confederation only; but look what happened then. WHEN, not “if”, that happens, EVERYTHING in governmental structure and individual inalienable rights will be on the table, or “chopping block” if you prefer.

Many if not most folks tend to view and accept that the USA will stay together as 50 States; I don’t believe that will be the case. Do you really want to remain united in the same country with people that hate you and everything that you hold dear? The current political entity known as the USA will dissolve itself into a half-dozen separate countries, based upon geo-political orientation. Even current State borders could be redrawn to reflect the political reality of the inhabitants therein. Autonomous zones (the “League of Free Cities“) will be set up within those countries which are politically different from the larger surrounding entities (Atlanta, St Louis, Denver-Colorado Springs, Austin, Dallas, etc.). Devolution/separation/disunion/secession/whatever you call it will be the ultimate story when History is finally written.

This country is now permanently divided, 47% each side, with the balance leaning to whichever side as their present circumstances dictate. Red/Blue, Left/Right, Conservative/Liberal. Whatever you want to call it, the Untied (formerly “United”) States of America has reached it. We all go are separate ways.

I think this is a fairly decent educated guess of what could come out of this mess. And there are a lot of questions to be answered if this occurs. For instance, what will the enemies of this country today be doing (besides frothing at the mouth?) We will be ripe for takeover by a foreign power if this country dissolves. People who have wished us nothing but ill for many decades will try and take advantage of our weakened situation. I am sure of that.

Posts: 1751 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
I am quietly seething about the state of our country right now. What we are witnessing is not just a long-running temper tantrum on the left after losing an election they thought was in the bag, but also radical anarcho-communist groups who have been planning and waiting for just such a moment to unleash their revolution. Of course, the Democrats have embraced the revolution and basically coopted those groups as the party's military wing. The entire concept of law and order is under attack from the left.

When the national leaders of the Democratic party cannot bring themselves to condemn the violent rioting, including the nearly 2 month siege of a federal courthouse, I think it is beyond clear that they have lost all connection to reason and sanity. I suppose they feel that resistance to Trump, no matter how extreme or damaging to the nation, is their way back to power. I hope they are wrong. Not only because their tactics are despicable and should not be rewarded, but because if they do get power, it will be the most radical, un-American elements of the Democratic party that will be in charge. I also expect that Antifa will not go away because ultimately, they are not pro-Democrat. They just want to tear the system down and create chaos. The Dems may think they are allies, but they will be sorely disappointed.

I honestly don't know what the future holds. All norms of politics, such as peaceful transitions of power and civility, are gone. We have one side that more or less openly wants to abandon everything that has made this country the most powerful, prosperous and free nation in history. They hate America. They hate us.

The thing is, as radical as they have become, they are radicalizing the rest of us too. I am at the point where I could care less if the Feds started using lethal force against insurrectionists like those in Portland. I imagine the only thing stopping them now is that it feeds exactly in to the narrative that the left wants to create: Trump as the authoritarian killing American citizens, and Trump is smarter than that. Even politically-speaking, though, the left is creating an army in opposition. I am 50 years old. I have never done anything political in my life except voting. Now I am contributing to candidates, volunteering for campaigns, helping to register votes and more. I have never been more passionate about my love for this country, my willingness to defend it at all costs and my desire to crush those who will try to destroy it. I know I am not alone, so there is hope.

I can't imagine what this country will look like if Trump loses. Amnesty for millions of illegals with a wide open border, Filibuster gone, SCOTUS packed, socialized medicine, taxes skyrocketing and regulations multiplying, the energy industry decimated, Israel abandoned and Iran embraced. Every bad idea that the left has ever had will become real because they have complete lust for power now and will feel bound by no constraints. They will implement changes that will have far-reaching consequences that will be impossible to undo.

A Trump victory is essential, but still won't result in a rosy picture. The riots will continue and likely worsen. The cancel culture will grow. With the media, corporate America, much of the courts and the bureaucracy on its side, the left will continue to have outsize influence on the country. Even if Trump wins and the GOP keeps the Senate and takes the House, I expect that they will not take strong measures to assert their authority. They will continue to play by gentlemen's rules, moderate themselves for the sake of avoiding criticism in the media and afford the Democrats minority rights that the Democrats would do away with the second they had the chance.

I don't know how this ends, but it feels like we are no longer 2 political parties but 2 different countries with incompatible ideas about our future. With the usual norms of accepting election results and working within the democratic process to affect change thrown out the window, I can't say I am optimistic about what lies ahead. Add in the fear of the pandemic and the senseless destruction of the US economy for political purposes, and I think it is very difficult to come up with a rosy picture of the near future.

Ultimately, I do not believe as some do, that the US will cease to be and will be divided into 2 or more new nations. The US belongs to those who cherish freedom. It will not be surrendered. If it comes to a civil war, and I hope it doesn't, it must be fought as a winner take all event. Just as the North defeated the Confederacy and brought the nation back together, so must we defeat the left to save the country.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:

Things are only going to get worse from here on out....

Many if not most folks tend to view and accept that the USA will stay together as 50 States; I don’t believe that will be the case..

Sadly, I am of this opinion as well. In my opinion, the best days of America were the first 3 years of the Trump administration, despite the leftists & deep state's attempts to destroyed the President. Then, after this year's SOTU, everything started crumbling in earnest. They are pulling every stop to destroy and rewrite this country's history.

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do you really want to remain united in the same country with people that hate you and everything that you hold dear?

No.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Just had this "debate" recently with several people, with others watching/listening. My quote to them was every barrel of apples has a couple bad apples. The rest are good. Akin to not throwing the baby out with the bath water, you don't trash the entire barrel of apples due to a couple bad ones. My local LE people I know, if you ask them, could identify the very few problem children they have, the ones with a bad attitude, etc. Explaining this to some people is so difficult. Same people expect the big bad Police to show up if they are assaulted, if their vehicle is hit our burglarized, or if their domicile is invaded. You can't have it both ways.

And I've said from the beginning of this to everyone I know. The looting, the arson, and physical harm being done by citizens is I think, mostly due to the pandemic. I see people frustrated and wanting to take out their Wutang Clan frustration out on anything they can. All of a sudden Floyd happened. Next think you know Portland, Seattle, etc. I hate that this man died, it was not right in any way.

And if you want to peacefully protest and march, etc. That's your right. But please socially distance and don't destroy property or you are an ass hole who belongs in jail.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12620 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Thanks Para

These riots are very similar to the Maidan in Ukraine which should be no surprise since the people who funded Maidan are funding these riots.

My short term fear is a group of well meaning bubbas wadw into the revcom ( this is who BLM and Antifluff reLly answer to) and proceed to turn them into a bloody pulp. This is what the people pulling the strings want. They need martyrs and they know their stooges in the media will gladly carry the message.

Most of the nation will not stand for this shit in their backyards, that's what will save this nation.

I am more concerned about the cancel culture where people are truly afraid to speak their mind....companies are firing people over free speech outside of work.

A question I keep asking myself is " what is that trigger that will make me pick up my rifle and play minuteman"

I don't have a real answer besides these commies turning down my street.

What say you? Have you even discussed it with your family? Probably a good time to have those conversations.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Just for levity
What did I say? What did I say in the first post in this thread? I said READ the thread. I said NO JOKES. Are you blind?

Edit your post. Get that shit out of this thread.

Posts: 107493 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Read up on the Weimar Republic in Germany between the world wars.
Some similarity there with our current situation.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
So who are the people that think that there is anyone that can stop rioting in the streets,protesting and anti social behavior in general ?

Is it a state or local government?

An organized military type volunteer group?

Where are the people that will take to the streets? To make people cease and desist?

Local LEO are supposed to have their finger on the pulse of such things and be able to nip things in the bud before they fully bloom or, at the very least, have some actionable intelligence about who the main culprits are, and their associates. Portland and Seattle used their police departments as political tools, held them up as pinatas and, publicly castigated them, all for political convenience. Told them to stand-down, abandon their post and let the people vent. Roll Eyes The result: wanton violence and destruction by anarcho-communists.

Only local LE can handle such an outbreak of public disturbance and violence, anybody who's been on the street knows who the main players are, who the shit disturbers are, where they hangout and congregate. Federal support is only good if used in conjunction with local and state departments. Those communities who's leaders think it's ok to play games with who to support and not support while using their LEO's as pawns, are getting a real dose of how their ideas of 'fundamental change' is working out.

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Fanning the flames, just as he did repeatedly as President:

Obama Vilifies Feds During John Lewis Eulogy, Accuses them of ‘Using Tear Gas’ Against ‘Peaceful Demonstrators’

Former president Barack Obama fanned the flames of racial resentment in his politicized eulogy for the late Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.) at his funeral in Atlanta, Georgia, Thursday afternoon, comparing law enforcement officers and President Trump to racist Democrats Bull Connor and George Wallace.

“Bull Connor might be gone, but today we witness with our own eyes, police officers kneeling on the necks of Black Americans,” Obama intoned. “George Wallace may be gone, but we can witness our federal government sending agents to use tear gas and batons against peaceful demonstrators.

His fact-free assertion about federal agents using tear gas on “peaceful demonstrators” was met with enthusiastic applause from the mostly Democrat attendees.

https://amgreatness.com/2020/0....XyMv4wuodjU.twitter

-rduckwor

posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the thread.

I think it is important to combat the massive amount of false information out there.

One of the things I see when I'm browsing "other" sites is the amount of total bullshit adding to the false narrative.

It's important to have a platform to spread the truth about all this and combat the idiocy.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Yep, right here. Ex-military guy secures an AR stolen from a police vehicle. Notice how fast the big bad anarchists scattered when he arrived and made his intentions known. Smile

There's many good guys out there, here's a couple of interviews he did. Provides clarity and perspective.

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Just for levity
What did I say? What did I say in the first post in this thread? I said READ the thread. I said NO JOKES. Are you blind?

Edit your post. Get that shit out of this thread.

Para, it was my mistake. I read the instructions in the previous post and missed it. Wasn't intentionally trying to piss you off. Happily deleted and sorry to have upset you.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You're damn right it was your mistake. Just what are you doing posting in this thread without reading the first Goddamned post in it? This crap has become epidemic in this forum and I have had it.

At any rate, this serves as an example why I spent five days prepping members before I created this thread.

To all active members of this forum, if you're going to post in one of my threads, read my posts. You guys are going to see me coming down hard on members who pull this attention-deficit horse shit. Stop doing this.

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
You're damn right it was your mistake. Just what are you doing posting in this thread without reading the first post in it?

At any rate, this serves as an example why I spent five days prepping members before I created this thread.

To all active members of this forum, if you're going to post in one of my threads, read my posts.

That's why I said it was my mistake and I apologized. I read it too and take what you say seriously because I respect you, but missed it. We all make mistakes, Para. Wasn't intentional.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, and you made one. Don't point out the obvious to me and don't act wounded after you couldn't be bothered to read the first post in this thread.

I warned you guys that I was going to come down hard on this shit.

From the other thread:
quote:
What's going to get members in trouble is when I see that they've looked at the subject line of the thread I'm going to create, and went immediately into posting to it, without reading even the first post of the thread. This occurs, most certainly it does, and I can see when it occurs, and I am here to tell you that I have had it with that kind of behavior, and you probably will get the chance to see a member or two smacked hard for pulling that shit.

Not only this thread and the thread to be created, but all threads in this forum- I am going to start coming down hard on members who can't be bothered to read the thread. And don't tell me about how difficult it is to read through a 50 page thread. Some of you can't be bothered to read the last post in a thread, or even the very first post in a thread.

I've told you guys before and I'm telling you again- if there's a long thread and you can't read it all, scroll down the pages and look for my avatar. Stop when you see it and at least read those posts, and this goes double when I am the author of the thread. Over and over and over again, members fail to even scan the thread and miss posts from me that will keep them out of hot water.

The mode of communicaton in this forum is the written word. Some of you guys need to get this through your heads. Pay attention to what's been posted in a thread before you post to it and all will be well.
From this thread:
quote:
Fair warning to all who choose to participate in this thread: While this thread will certainly become very long, do your best to read as much of it as you can, and most certainly, pay particular attention to my posts. As you scroll down the pages, look for my avatar. Stop and read at least those posts. This will keep you out of trouble. Any member who posts to this thread and demonstrates via their comments that they have simply opened the thread and posted to it without reading it will be subject to disciplinary action. If you value your membership in this forum, please heed my warning.
Just look at all that chicken scratch. How much clearer could I have been?