SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
There is no plan. One might as well accuse the proverbial bull in a china shop of planning his route.

They're making up this shit as they go.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In agreement with Para I would remind everyone what the St. Louis prosecutor Kim Gardner has tried to do to a couple of private citizens who tried to protect their private property, and what other prosecutors have done to citizens defending their lives over the last two decades. We have a lot to lose (jobs, homes, families, freedoms) if we react to the actions of these insurrectionists but more importantly there are enemies in government who will give Antifa a free pass and try to make an example of us.

No matter how justified your actions might be, regardless of video and audio evidences that you were defending yourself or others, in spite of witness testimony exonerating you of any wrong doing if the city or state prosecutor wants to nail you to a wall to send a message to whomever then they will. And until that changes you won’t see too many citizens confronting these animals.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
But, there will come a time.

For me, I live 25mi outside of DC, in the richest county in America. I fear by the time I'm ready to do so, it may be too late.

I think the small steps need to be taken first. Showing we do not accept your Marxist, racist, evil beliefs. Problem is, we have too much to lose. I don't want to risk my job, freedom, or lawyers expenses until it shows up at my door. By that time it's too late. How does an average Joe push back, but do it without throwing everything away. That's where they have us, they face zero consequence for burning buildings, threatening people, tearing down public property, etc. We face rear and immediate consequences for standing up for America, let alone taking any proactive actions.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
In many places that is the problem. No matter how much you follow the law it can still be used as a tool against you. As many noted the end of my fuse it the protection of those I love. And where I live that's just not close. I live in a county with a great sheriff and a great force. People here are not prone to riot. My life is relatively normal. I honestly go out unarmed more often than not. Yes things happen but they are exceedingly rare here.

That picture and video posted earlier made my blood boil. But I thought to myself "what would I do?" and drawing a gun never crossed my mind. Checking mirrors, head on a swivel, looking for a way to get out was the first thing I thought of. And if that pistol raised up drawing my gun would have been the last thing on my mind. Getting out of the line of fire would have been the first thing. Break contact. If that meant hitting the gas so be it.

It is getting worse. It's getting bad. But thankfully it is only happening in isolated pockets of the country. Mostly in places where the local leadership allows it. And that is still a small portion of the nation no matter how much twitter amplifies it. If you live in one of those places it sucks. And I don't know what to tell you right now.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mbinky,

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
An example of the power of the Left is the two New York attorneys that used Molotov Cocktails on an NYPD Cruiser.

Urooj Rahman and Colinford Matti Are on video with the Cocktails, throwing them in to the car.
The Left is doing everything possible to get them off... an Obama-era official posted $250,000 bond to get them out! The MSM is complaining about their harsh treatment (https://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/ny-edit-two-lawyers-in-the-dock-20200624-7as6d2jvwrgbxnem7rzge5727a-story.html)

The Left is willing to firebomb and murder right now, and are doing so at the highest levels.

I am of the opinion that the heads of the snakes need to be removed so the bodies will die. The Left certainly is behaving in that manner - they are just not good at it, thank God.

The battle should be at the ballot box... failing that, surgically remove the snakes. The snakes have no qualms about striking us as Patriots.

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2081 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Everyone here, me included, are looking for where the 'spark' will come from that sets off the 'real' fires. I think we're already seeing that outcome play out with some of these black clad morons now venturing into more residential settings and clashing with homeowners who are armed. At some point the boys in black are going to escalate things in one of these encounters (because they're stupid and its what they do), and the homeowner(s) feeling they are about to lose their home and/or their family is at great risk, are going to drop a bolt and open up on these morons. That homeowner won't be thinking about crooked prosecutors or AG's, or what they're risking. Fear and anger will be the driver for their response. I wake up each morning wondering if I'm going to read a story where a half dozen of these morons were 'dispatched' by a terrorized homeowner. It hasn't happened yet, but you know it's coming if something doesn't change the current equation.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
One thing that can have some impact.

The more Americans showing up in numbers to protests and demonstrations (not riots) and standing quietly, while facing the screaming petulant and childish trash, (which will be filmed and shown and seen), more Americans will see and understand who are unreasonable, violent, antagonistic and a great part of the problem if unrest and why there are incidents that require a heavier hand of police to quell the lawbreakers.

A good many of "middle of the road Americans" both left and right of center, are who need to see such things. Otherwise, most of what they get is filtered hogwash.

So, if you are in an area where no riots or violence is going on at gatherings, show up, and stand together with other Americans.

The old "Teddy Bear" approach.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
A good many of "middle of the road Americans" both left and right of center, are who need to see such things. Otherwise, most of what they get is filtered hogwash.
Unfortunately I don't think the media at large is going to allow that picture to be seen by their viewers as its contrary to the agenda they're supporting. Heck, you still have CNN and others referring to the people burning down and looting Portland as "peaceful protesters". The alternate message needs to get out to everyone, but it isn't.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:... The alternate message needs to get out to everyone, but it isn't.

Then, anyone who can, should make those they can influence, aware of it.

It takes little or no effort for the latest fad, food, song, movie, rumor, conspiracy theory, sports trade or some hot girl's tits to be shared 'round the world, but no one can get any other information out because "the keepers of the information" won't permit it?

"We the People...."

"We the fucking People...."

Who the actual hell is responsible for "getting the alternate message out"?

Cuz I need their goddamn phone number.

And while I am waiting, I am really wearing thin on my friends and family. (and the occasional stranger that I can get to listen to more than 8 seconds of what I have to say.)

But I have been doing that for most of my life, so I am very good at it.

"I'll press your flesh, you dimwitted sumbitch! You don't tell the monkey how to court the electorate. We're one-at-a-timin' here. We ain't MASS communicating!

-Monkey O'Daniel

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, don’t come to Chicago.
We just lost downtown again!
Hundreds of savages looting all over downtown.
Mag mile, gold coast, loop, south loop...

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8320 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Chicago

https://abc7chicago.com/6363471/

CHICAGO (WLS) -- Looting and property damage has been reported throughout downtown Chicago overnight.

The looting continued into early Monday morning and police could not provide details about specific incidents or numbers of arrests.

Chicago Police Superintendent David Brown and Mayor Lori Lightfoot are scheduled to hold a press conference Monday at 8:00 a.m. to discuss the overnight violence.

Witnesses said the looting appeared to be a coordinated effort with multiple cars dropping off groups of people, who then smash-and-grab merchandise in the store, and take off running in opposite directions before police can respond to each incident.

Gun shots were heard by ABC7's team of journalists near State and Lake early Monday morning as police responded to widespread looting and property damage.

Chicago police confirmed an officer did exchange gunfire with a suspect Monday near Michigan Avenue and Lake Street.

CPD spokesperson Tom Ahern said in a tweet that someone fired shots at responding officers and police returned fire.

No officers were injured and it was not immediately clear whether anyone was hit, Ahern said.

The CTA suspended bus and train service downtown at the "request of public safety officials," the transit agency said in a tweet. No buses or trains will run in the area bordered by Fullerton and Ashland avenues and Cermak road.

City officials also raised all downtown bridges and highway traffic into the Loop is being diverted while police work to stop the looting.

Many businesses in the area had just reopened weeks after several stores and buildings were vandalized in the looting that followed the protests over the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
^^^^ I'm listening to this right now, Chicago police are overwhelmed. Midnights and days all on, 3hrs behind on some calls.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
Well, don’t come to Chicago.
We just lost downtown again!
Hundreds of savages looting all over downtown.
Mag mile, gold coast, loop, south loop...

Say goodbye to tourism, the high-end shopping district and future conventions.

Insurance companies will raise rates or refuse to insure downtown businesses soon enough.

The mayor and county government do not seem to care or are clueless.

What a mess.

Posts: 462 | Location: Illinois | Registered: June 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
The election could be the tipping point. What will the left do if Trump wins in a landslide big enough they can’t even cheat their way to a win? What will we do if the election is flagrantly and openly stolen from us? Will the left push things into a open civil war if Trump wins? Will we take to the streets to fight for our republic if the jackals steal the election from us? If we allow that isn’t that the end of this country just as if they came and burned you’re house down?

What has and continues to go on daily in this country is in my opinion is creating Trump voters everyday. Mr and Mrs suburbia wants more than anything to feel safe in their homes and for the first time for many Of them they can smell the smoke of burning buildings in their cities from their backyards and they know it’s close to them and it scares them.

I’m hoping Trump in the near future addresses the nation. Reassure these people he is doing all he can to restore law and order and wants everyone to feel safe in their homes but he is being hampered by the Democrat mayors and governors in their states.
I think the lefts game is two fold right now. Create enough havoc and destruction through riots that people get weary, frightened and depressed. They want them to think if the don’t vote for Trump and prevent his re-election than everything will get back to peace and tranquility. The other is to find the tipping point draw the right into that open civil war with hundreds of dead in the street. They want the right to start the shooting of course.

And of course we need the Covid this is the second part of the plan. Destroy the economy just before the election. Make people suffer by hurting the bank accounts and increase the fear and depression. They think they have all the right ingredients for their cake and it’s in the oven now. The November election will tells us if we will all be eating that cake or the left will be wearing it.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do we know our neighbors?

1. Perhaps it makes sense to start a Neighborhood watch program.

2. Make and share a neighborhood phone and resource list.

3. Get together

Just like a mosquito loves stagnant water, these pseudo-humans count on an isolated and disorganized community.

Silent

Posts: 1019 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ea-shouting-wake-up/

Protesters in Washington, DC , marched late at night through an upscale residential area on Saturday, according to videos posted on Twitter.

The protesters walked through Georgetown, a neighborhood known for its expensive homes, banging pots and other items, sounding loud sirens, and shouting, “Wake up,” “Get up,” and “Black Lives Matter” on megaphones

Protesters carried a giant “DEFUND DISARM DISBAND” banner.

Later, protesters marched in streets near Dupont Circle, chanting “ACAB,” which stands for “All Cops Are Bastards.”

Antifa protesters in Portland , Oregon, have also begun to target residential areas in recent days, after months of clashes with federal and state police over federal buildings, according to videos posted by journalist Andy Ngo.

According the videos posted by Ngo, protesters in residential areas shone flashlights on anyone looking out their windows and yelled, “We’re gonna burn your building down,” and “We know where you live.”

Ngo tweeted, “As #antifa have taken to Portland residential areas to riot, they’ve also assaulted & intimidated residents there. Tonight, they threatened those who looked out the window.

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
This event in Chicago was not a kids flash mob.

Street level thugs can't coordinate something on this scale.

Thousands of people, pooled transportation, u-hauls to remove the looted goods, moving through the area to stay a step ahead of police. This took time to plan and coordinate then execute.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Criminal gangs using the protests as cover

Just desserts for cities that allow these things to occur in the first place, so rioting is an everyday event and the police have been told not to intercede.

See what happens when the rule of law no longer applies...when will the people of Chicago wake up and impeach Mayor Moonbat?

quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
This event in Chicago was not a kids flash mob.

Street level thugs can't coordinate something on this scale.

Thousands of people, pooled transportation, u-hauls to remove the looted goods, moving through the area to stay a step ahead of police. This took time to plan and coordinate then execute.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
The election could be the tipping point. What will the left do if Trump wins in a landslide big enough they can’t even cheat their way to a win? What will we do if the election is flagrantly and openly stolen from us? Will the left push things into a open civil war if Trump wins? Will we take to the streets to fight for our republic if the jackals steal the election from us? If we allow that isn’t that the end of this country just as if they came and burned you’re house down?

What has and continues to go on daily in this country is in my opinion is creating Trump voters everyday. Mr and Mrs suburbia wants more than anything to feel safe in their homes and for the first time for many Of them they can smell the smoke of burning buildings in their cities from their backyards and they know it’s close to them and it scares them.

I’m hoping Trump in the near future addresses the nation. Reassure these people he is doing all he can to restore law and order and wants everyone to feel safe in their homes but he is being hampered by the Democrat mayors and governors in their states.
I think the lefts game is two fold right now. Create enough havoc and destruction through riots that people get weary, frightened and depressed. They want them to think if the don’t vote for Trump and prevent his re-election than everything will get back to peace and tranquility. The other is to find the tipping point draw the right into that open civil war with hundreds of dead in the street. They want the right to start the shooting of course.

And of course we need the Covid this is the second part of the plan. Destroy the economy just before the election. Make people suffer by hurting the bank accounts and increase the fear and depression. They think they have all the right ingredients for their cake and it’s in the oven now. The November election will tells us if we will all be eating that cake or the left will be wearing it.

I think that is pretty much a bullseye.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
I find it interesting that at least six times since the rioting started a faction of BLM and Antifa have been in Prineville, OR on Saturdays stirring stuff up.... the citizens have been good at keeping the criminals at bay by standing silently with long arms showing.

Last Saturday an elderly couple was assaulted by a couple of the BLM thugs, and in the end the BLM thugs got their arses handed to them by the citizens and then arrested.

The Prineville PD and Crook County Sheriff are for citizens helping them out to keep the miscreants under control.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post