SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...democrat-run-cities/

In 12 American cities run by Democrats, the murder rate is skyrocketing, according to a study by the Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund (LELDF).

Nationally, the murder rate has hit a 26-year high.

The LELDF study sees a direct correlation between the Democrat party’s anti-police rhetoric and how Democrat-run cities have turned that rhetoric into action through police budget cuts, mandates that reduce policing efforts such as stops and arrests, a lack of criminal prosecution by far-left prosecutors, and the morale issues that have resulted in a massive number of retirements.

In 2020, across the nation, homicides jumped a whopping 25 percent, which took us all the way back to the bad old days of 1995, the year before a violent crime and murder spree that launched in the 1970s finally started to come to an end.

“This data confirms that in places where law enforcement saw the most resistance from community leaders and calls for less policing, we saw more homicides,”

“Progressive prosecutors made it clear that making arrests for drug and weapons crimes that will go unprosecuted only exposes officers to the risk of disciplinary action, lawsuits, and criminal prosecution. So, to mitigate that risk, police took a more passive approach.”

Some examples…

Democrat-run Chicago: arrests/stops are down 53 percent, murders are up 65 percent.

Democrat-run New York City: arrests/stops are down 38 percent, murders are up 58 percent.

Democrat-run Louisville: arrests/stops are down 35 percent, murders are up 87 (not a typo) percent.

Democrat-run Minneapolis: arrests/stops are down 42 percent, murders are up 64 percent.

Democrat-run Los Angeles: arrests/stops are down 33 percent, murders are up 51 percent.

Democrat-run St. Louis is now “America’s Murder Capitol.” In 2020, the murder rate hit “a 50-year high, with 87 out of every 100,000 residents being murdered.” You are now three times more likely to be murdered in St. Louis than in Mexico.

In Democrat-run Portland, the study says after the policing budget was slashed by $12 million and three police units were eliminated, “shootings climbed 173 percent [not a typo] percent and murders rose 255 percent [not a typo].”

The study further points out this is not the first time this has happened. Back in 2015, after riots occurred over yet-another media hoax, arrests dropped 28 percent and murders rose 55 percent. ( Baltimore ? )

Posts: 19506 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
“Progressive prosecutors made it clear that making arrests for drug and weapons crimes that will go unprosecuted only exposes officers to the risk of disciplinary action, lawsuits, and criminal prosecution. So, to mitigate that risk, police took a more passive approach.”

If the prosecution in the area isn't going to even try to put people you arrest on specific types of arrests, then no reason to even try to bring in suspects in specific situations.

Then again that's the point of having this type of legal circus going on, to stop the arrests of specific type of people and lower the numbers for those demographics.

There is a point to be made, if you're not going to spend the money to hold people in jail, and overcrowding is a problem, covid, costs, lack of funds, then, just eliminate the problem by reducing incarceration...

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Democrat-run Louisville: arrests/stops are down 35 percent, murders are up 87 (not a typo) percent.

Not only that, but Louisville Metro PD is 200 officers short in manning. And the new Police Chief (who was the Chief in Atlanta last year when it all went to hell there; good job qualification!) says that the “police culture” needs to change before any progress can happen.

Given that the Breonna Taylor situation is still unresolved, and we are now getting ready for the Derby, and the weather is warming, I fully expect the “Spring Riot Season” to begin within the next couple of weeks.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2692 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
somehow I am having a hard time feeling bad

but given the margins by which libtards were elected in those shangri-la's, the only positive note is that its quite likely that there are more libtard victims than American's

they are reducing their own voting base

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
somehow I am having a hard time feeling bad

but given the margins by which libtards were elected in those shangri-la's, the only positive note is that its quite likely that there are more libtard victims than American's

they are reducing their own voting base

For every “voter” they lose they’re sure to shore up the numbers with fraud...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15502 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Democrat-run Chicago: arrests/stops are down 53 percent, murders are up 65 percent.

Democrat-run New York City: arrests/stops are down 38 percent, murders are up 58 percent.

Democrat-run Minneapolis: arrests/stops are down 42 percent, murders are up 64 percent.

Democrat-run Los Angeles: arrests/stops are down 33 percent, murders are up 51 percent.

Surprised stops and arrests are not down more.
See now evil, speak no evil.
Officers are risking their freedom every time they try to enforce the law.
It would be pretty arrogant to think you could never make a mistake while someone is resisting arrest.
It’s a good thing I am not an officer.
The instant someone started to resist arrest, it would be hands up walk away, not going to risk it.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
It seems that not everyone is happy with the notoriety of BLM in Louisville.

https://www.wave3.com/2021/04/...le-rep-attica-scott/

April 15, 2021 at 10:32 AM EDT - Updated April 15 at 7:34 PM
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WAVE) - Breonna Taylor’s mother called out Black Lives Matter Louisville and Kentucky Rep. Attica Scott, using the word “fraud” to describe both in a Facebook post.

“I have never personally dealt with BLM Louisville and personally have found them to be fraud, Attica Scott another fraud,” Tamika Palmer wrote Wednesday.

In the post, Palmer gave credit to local activist Christopher 2X, the Montgomery family and activist group Until Freedom, as well as those at Jefferson Square Park, nicknamed “Injustice Square” last year during the height of protests that followed the police shooting death of her daughter.

“I’ve watched y’all raise money on behalf of Breonna’s family who has never done a damn thing for us, nor have we needed it or asked, so Talk about fraud,” Palmer wrote.

WAVE 3 News has left a message with BLM Louisville and is trying to contact Scott. This story will be updated when either responds.

Read Palmer’s full Facebook post below.

Tamika Palmer
on Wednesday
I think it’s crazy when people say they’ve been here since day 1, let me be clear Christopher 2x, The Montgomery family (Angie, Cheri, TiJuan & Craig) is the one and only day one’s not to mention Breonna’s friends and family but they’ve never needed Recognition immediately following is Until Freedom... I have never personally dealt with BLM Louisville and personally have found them to be fraud, Attica Scott another fraud, Then There’s the people at injustice Square a.k.a. BREEWAYY who has been 100 and held it down but that doesn’t go to say everyone down there but they know who they are & also never needed recognition...I could walk in a room full of people who claim to be here for Breonna’s family who don’t even know who I am, I’ve watched y’all raise money on behalf of Breonna’s family who has never done a damn thing for us nor have we needed it or asked so Talk about fraud. It’s amazing how many people have lost focus Smdh. I’m a say this before I go I’m so sick of some of y’all and I was last anybody who needs it I’m with this shit enough is enough‼️

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2692 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
17 Albuquerque officers quit the APD emergency response team (ERT).
Tired of being second quessed.

Last weekend there was rumors of proud boys coming to Albuquerque.
So counter protesters gathered downtown. No proud boys showed up probably a hoax. One patriot showed up with a long gun and a couple of kids in tow. APD was there and suggested to the man with long gun and kids to just go home.
Not good enough for the mayor and media. They wanted public hanging.
APD finally caved in and said that they would mail a citation to the man with the long gun and kids for " child endangerment ".

APD' s ERT team has now mostly resigned.

https://www.koat.com/article/l...-to-protest/36137537

Posts: 1541 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don’t know the numbers, but dem led Austin murders are up. Travis County DA says no one should be in jail because they cannot afford bail. It’s noted that recent shooters were wearing ankle monitors.

Art Acevedo, Houston’s police chief (formerly Austin’s) resigned as murder rates are up in the dem led city.

Posts: 1605 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“Terror By White Supremacists”: BLM Denounces Coverage Of Co-Founder’s Real Estate Purchases While Facebook Censors Story

https://jonathanturley.org/202...ebook-censors-story/

We recently discussed the move by Twitter to block the tweet of sports journalist Jason Whitlock criticizing the BLM co-founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors for purchasing a $1.4 million home in a secluded area of Los Angeles. A self-professed Marxist, Cullors has reportedly purchased four homes worth more than $3 million and has looked at real estate investments in places like the Bahamas. As with the censoring of a New York Post article on the Hunter Biden laptop story, Twitter was criticized for the censoring of the story and later said it was a mistake. Now, Facebook has reportedly blocked the underlying New York Post report about the controversy. In the meantime, BLM itself insists that the controversy is little more than terrorism from white supremacists.

Various conservative sites reported this week that Facebook users could not share the link to a story that shed light on Cullors’ multi-million-dollar splurge on homes. Fox News reported that “an error message appears whenever users try sharing the article on their personal Facebook page or through the Messenger app.”

Cullors has not denied the purchase or the real estate investments, including in her statement below to the controversy. The story was widely circulated because Cullors has long insisted that she and her BLM co-founder “are trained Marxists. We are super versed on, sort of, ideological theories.” She has denounced capitalism as worse than Covid-19.

Critics like Nick Arama of RedState pointed out: “[I]t’s interesting to note that the demographics of the area are only about 1.4% black people there. So not exactly living up to her creed there.”

Moreover, the head of New York City’s Black Lives Matter chapter called for an independent investigation into the organization’s finances in the wake of the controversy.

The New York Post and other publications reported that Cullors is eyeing expensive properties in other locations, including the Bahamas. However, I noted earlier that there is no evidence that this money came from BLM, which has reportedly raised almost $100 million in donations from corporations and other sources. Indeed, Cullors seems to have ample sources of funds. She published a best selling memoir of her life and then a follow up book. She also signed a lucrative deal with Warner Bros to develop and produce original programming across all platforms, including broadcast, cable and streaming. She has also been featured in various magazines like her recent collaboration with Jane Fonda.

Cullors responded to the controversy but did not deny the underlying facts:

“This movement began as, and will always remain a love letter to Black people. Three words – Black Lives Matter – serve as a reminder to Black people that we are human and deserve to live a vibrant and full life. I worked multiple jobs across many organizations my entire life. I’m also a published author, writer, producer, professor, public speaker, and performance artist.”

She later denounced the coverage of her alleged hypocrisy as an effort to “take[] away from where the focus should be – ending white supremacy”.

The main issue for me is not the house or the claimed hypocrisy. It is the censorship of Twitter and now Facebook. Cullors is a public figure who is subject to public scrutiny and commentary. Twitter is rife with a such criticism over the lifestyle choices of figures on the right ranging from Donald Trump Jr. to Rand Paul. That is an unfortunate aspect of being in a high visibility position. I would be equally concerned if criticism of Trump Jr.’s big game hunting exploits or Giuliani’s lavish tastes were censored.

As stated recently in testimony before the House, I remain an unabashed “Internet Originalist,” favoring the free forum for speech that once defined these Big Tech companies. The expanding censorship of the Internet continues to show bias and contractions as politicians push for “robust modification” to silence opposing views of everything from climate change to social justice. Twitter and Facebook now actively determine what people should know and discuss on matters of public interest.

BLM however is denouncing the coverage as raw racism. In a statement, it insisted that Cullors has only made $120,000 from BLM. Once again, I see no evidence that Cullors has taken any money inappropriately from BLM. To that end, I can see why BLM would issue a strong statement to knock down any suggestions of fraud or self-dealing with BLM funds. For any such organization, suggestions of fraud can have a serious impact on corporate and individual donations. As for Cullors herself, her own corporate deals would give her ample money for these real estate investments if the story is accurate.

Yet, BLM added that the reporting about her properties “continues a tradition of terror by white supremacists against Black activists.” What is odd is that the head of NY BLM was that one of those calling for an investigation and presumably it is not part of that “tradition of terror by white supremacists.”

Most of the coverage concerned the irony of Cullors investing millions in real estate given her public persona as a dedicated Marxist. Indeed, some on the left have denounced her as a hypocrite after the disclosures of her investments and homes. Cullors has told followers that “While the COVID-19 illness is tragic, what’s more tragic is capitalism.” Nevertheless, BLM called the coverage of the Cullors investments as a familiar “tactic of terror time and again, but our movement will not be silenced.”

As noted earlier, the greatest irony may not be the home purchase but the corporate support. A professed Marxist, Cullors has not only been paid handsomely by corporations like Warner Brothers but is being actively protected by corporations like Twitter and now Facebook in blocking the underlying story.

Posts: 12582 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
For someone who says capitalism is worse than COVID she has sure done well via capitalism with her publishing, etc..
Fucking 2 faced Marxist bitch!

Posts: 1202 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Twitter and FB censoring? That’s unpossible

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Riots Erupt Across US in Wake of Police Shootings

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...ootings_3780051.html

Demonstrations took place in a slew of major U.S. cities on Friday night, with some devolving into riots, in the wake of several deadly police shootings.

In Brooklyn Center, where 20-year-old Daunte Wright was fatally shot on April 11 after resisting arrest, a peaceful march swelled in size after returning to the police headquarters, and agitators began trying to tear down fencing surrounding the building and lobbing projectiles at law enforcement.

Individuals wearing hockey gear, gas masks, and respirators, armed with weapons like baseball bats, got through a breach in the exterior fence, triggering law enforcement to order the crowd to disperse.

Most of those who had gathered did leave but the ones who did not were arrested, with upwards of 100 taken into custody.

“It left people behind who were intent to cause destruction and disorder. When somebody, a group of these people wearing masks are trying to cut down the fence to get into a safe area, their intentions are to cause harm either to the building or to the police officers and the deputies inside the fence. Again, violence is not going to be tolerated by myself or this operation. We need to grieve. We don’t need to have more problems with destruction,” David Hutchinson, the Hennepin County sheriff, told an early Friday morning briefing in the city.

Members of the crowd spraypainted “Death to Amerika [sic]” and “ACAB,” an anti-police acronym favored by the far-left Antifa network.

“We would like nothing better for all of our protests to go peacefully. It’s not fair to those that protest peacefully when the violent ones come in. If you’re going to commit violence, we’d prefer you not do that in Brooklyn Center, right, because it’s not fair to the citizens. They have enough going on right now as it is,” added Tony Gruenig, Brooklyn Center’s interim police chief.

Rioters in Portland smashed windows at various businesses, including Nordstrom and Nike, and torched an Apple location, after police fatally shot a man at a nearby park.

Officers rushed to the scene to make targeted arrests, once again leaving law enforcement resources stretched too thin.

The Portland Police Bureau had to place on hold calls for service, including for burglaries and a hit and run, the bureau said in an incident summary. At 10:49 p.m., 79 calls were on hold.

Four people were arrested, though one was quickly released from jail. Firefighters put out the fires, with the extent of the damage not yet clear.

“No one is entitled to break windows, set fires, or attack police officers. If you choose to participate in this kind of criminal activity, you can expect to be arrested and prosecuted,” Chris Davis, Portland’s deputy police chief, said in a statement.

“None of this destruction tonight has anything to do with the important work of racial justice and reconciliation our community and our nation need at this critical time in our history.”

A crowd of 250 to 300 demonstrators assaulted both a community member and a police officer, broke windows, spray-painted buildings, and set a car on fire in Oakland, California, officials there said.

No arrests were made and no citations were issued.

Demonstrators were upset about the shooting of Wright, as well as another recent police shooting in California, of Tyrell Wilson.

Kim Potter, the former officer who fired on Wright, was charged this week with second-degree manslaughter. Andrew Hall, the Danville officer who fatally shot Wilson when the man refused to drop a knife he was holding in March, was sued this week by Wilson’s family.

A police union official in Minnesota has said Wright would still be alive he had complied with orders while a union official in Illinois called the fatal shooting of Adam Toledo, a 13-year-old who was shot by an officer on March 29 after evading the police, justified.

In Chicago, protesters gathered Friday to speak out about the Toledo shooting.

“The rage does feel deeper now than it was even 24 hours ago or the start of the week,” Julie Wilson, one of the protesters, told CBS Chicago.

The crowd of approximately 1,000 clashed with police officers who arrived to disperse them from Logan Square Park. It was not clear if any arrests were made.

Demonstrations also took place in Raleigh, North Carolina and Washington.

quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maxdog:

Art Acevedo, Houston’s police chief (formerly Austin’s) resigned as murder rates are up in the dem led city.

Arttie is going now fuck up Miami, thanks for the memories Art. Mad

Posts: 22859 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
similar to wcb post above

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/20...-in-portland-n383972

just scan thru that link

Portland
Chicago
Oakland
Brooklyn NY
Wash DC

and no city has the balls to shut down Antifa or BLM

Posts: 19506 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Black Lives Matter Activist Charged With Anti-Asian Hate Crime

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...nti-asian-hate-crime

A Black Lives Matter activist was arrested in Seattle for allegedly committing two separate hate crimes against Asian people, once again contradicting the media narrative that Donald Trump’s rhetoric on coronavirus was primarily to blame for the hate crime wave.

Pamela Cole, who is Asian, told KIRO 7 News about her experience on March 16 during which she and her young children were subjected to a frightening and abusive attack by a man who later turned out to be 51-year-old BLM protester Christopher Hamner.

Hamner had posted multiple photos of himself attending BLM protests and was also involved in the Seattle CHOP encampment that was populated by Antifa and BLM demonstrators.

“The moment he made eye contact with me he stopped, opens his door and he’s screaming, ‘F— you, you Asian b—-. F— you!’ and I was in complete shock. Are you talking to me?” Cole said.

Cole said she felt like her family were “sitting ducks” as Hamner then proceeded to get out of his vehicle while demanding they get out too.

“I just felt so defenseless and so helpless. And you know as a mom, all we want to do is take care of our kids and protect them,” Cole said.

Cole said that even after the light changed and she was able to drive away, Hamner continued to throw objects at her car and track where she was heading. She was eventually able to pull over and call the police.

“Hamner is accused of committing a similar hate crime two days later, when he cut off two Asian women in a vehicle. The vehicle had a dashboard camera, which enabled authorities to identify Hamner,” reports the Hill, adding that Hamner again charged at the vehicle and threw objects.

After being charged, Hamner pleaded not guilty to hate crimes and his bail has been set at $10,000 dollars.

The two incidents once again expose how the media’s attempt to pin a wave of anti-Asian hate crimes on “white supremacy” by saying they were incited by Donald Trump’s anti-Chinese COVID 19 rhetoric has completely failed.

In virtually every major recent incident where Asians were targeted by violent criminals in hate crime attacks, the perpetrators turn out to be African-American men.

Crime stats also show white people are underrepresented per capita in attacks against Asians.

As the Washington Examiner highlights, citing FBI statistics, whereas whites comprise 62% of the population, they committed 24% of crimes against Asians in 2018.

In comparison, blacks, who comprise 13% of the population, committed 27.5% of all violent crimes against Asian Americans in 2018.

The media’s fake narrative that “white supremacy” is to blame for the hate crime spree in now inciting violent attacks against white people.

37-year-old Michael Sangbong Rhee attacked a woman he believed was white by holding her at gunpoint and trying to rape her.

According to authorities, the attack was “in retaliation for the rise in hate crimes against Asian people.”

Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I'm shocked! Shocked to find anti asian hate crimes committed by blm thugs.

Posts: 7233 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
'Get More Confrontational': Maxine Waters Crosses State Lines To Incite BLM Protesters

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...ncite-blm-protesters

California Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) flew to Minnesota this weekend, where she joined protesters in Brooklyn Center past curfew and urged them to 'get more confrontational' just one day after peaceful demonstrations devolved into violence.

"[Protestors] got to stay on the street and get more active, more confrontational. They’ve got to know that we mean business," said Waters.

"I am not happy that we have talked about police reform for so long," she continued, adding "We're looking for a guilty verdict" in regards to former police officer Derek Chauvin, who is on trial for the death of George Floyd, a black man who died while in police custody last year. "And we’re looking to see if all of the talk that took place and has been taking place after they saw what happened to George Floyd, if nothing does not happen, then we know that we’ve got to not only stay in the street, but we’ve got to fight for justice."

"If we don't," Waters added, "we cannot go away."

"We gotta stay on the street" Waters was recorded saying, according to the Daily Mail.

Chauvin faces three charges in Floyd's death; second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter. According to Waters, however, a conviction for manslaughter would not be enough - and the charges should have included first-degree murder.

Pictured: Armed members of the New Black Panther Party standing in front of the Brooklyn Center Police Department (Daily Mail)
Waters is essentially calling for protests even if Chauvin is convicted on all charges.

BLM protester holds up sign
Several protesters were arrested late Saturday following Waters' comments, after what the Washington Post described as a "volatile skirmish between police and protesters" involving around 100 people.

Meanwhile more from the Daily Mail.

Waters is planning on staying in town until Monday.

According to CBS Minnesota, officials stated that there was a brief altercation between reporters and proresters as Waters was leaving on Saturday, the first reports of any skirmishes.

The Pioneer Press reports demonstrators gathered Saturday afternoon at the home of Washington County Attorney Pete Orput, responsible for the second-degree manslaughter charges against Kimberly Potter.

The protesters stood outside of Orput's home before marching through is neighborhood in Stillwater.

Black Lives Matter activist Nekima Levy Armstrong relayed that Orput left his home briefly to engage in a conversation with protesters. -Daily Mail

Protesters have taken to the streets across the country surrounding the Chauvin trial, as well as the death of 13-year-old Adam Toledo, who was shot by a white Chicago police officer less than a second after the youth dropped a handgun..

On Friday night, clashes broke out between Black Lives Matter protesters and the police - after which Waters came out and encouraged followers to stay in the streets.

In 2018, Waters encouraged followers to publicly confront and harass members of the Trump administration.

Several protesters were arrested late Saturday following Waters' comments, after what the Washington Post described as a "volatile skirmish between police and protesters" involving around 100 people.

More info here:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...confrontational.html

The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
I wonder if that bitch flew there, inciting more violence, on a taxpayer funded flight? Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
So, Maxi is potentially inciting more violence. What makes this different than January 6th? I know it’s rhetorical questions since she’s a Lib......

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5747 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post