SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
WATCH: BLM Protesters Harass Restaurant Patrons During Michigan Protest Sunday night.

https://www.breitbart.com/law-...ng-michigan-protest/
Ass whippings all around should be the ROE for dealing with this filth. After enough severe beatings, and a hand full of eliminations, even this retarded garbage will figure it out.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
Been telling my wife this as well...gloves will be off for the foreseeable...

Insurrection Act, National Guard activation...party is over for the malatov throwers...

quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
In your scenario 2: cities won’t burn for a year...POTUS will enact the insurrection act
When can I pick up mine.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
"No Experation" ???

WTF?

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
"Open Season" like any other nuisance animal

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
"No Experation" ???

WTF?

LOL

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2027 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
^^^
“It’s gotta be more than a million.”
As a matter of fact, the Army Echoes newsletter I received a short time ago stated, “In October, the United States Army exceeded one million Retired Soldiers!”
Not just veterans, but retirees from one of the armed forces.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47407 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
"No Experation" ???

WTF?

https://avatarhost.files.wordp...11/antifa-permit.jpg

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:

So much more fun when you peel them off a Prius! Big Grin

It is no fun peeling Priuses off the grill of my SUV.

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-man-during-protest/

An Oregon court sentenced a BLM activist to 20 months in prison after he pleaded guilty to kicking a dazed man in the face. Video captured the moment when he kicked the man after others pulled him from a crashed car, assaulted him, and shoved him to the ground during an August BLM protest.

A court in Portland, Oregon, sentenced Marquise Lee Love , 26, to 20 months in state prison and an additional 36 months of probation after he pleaded guilty to assaulting a man during a BLM protest on August 17, KGW8 reported.

The conviction and sentencing follow a vicious attack on a man who had been pulled from his crashed pickup truck, assaulted, and pushed to the ground by people wearing “security” vests. The man crashed his truck into a tree after attempting to escape other BLM protesters, Breitbart News reported.

A video tweeted by journalist Andy Ngo shows Love running up to the victim from across the street while he sat stunned on the street. He then kicks the victim in the face — knocking him unconscious.

Marquise Lee Love, the Portland BLM activist who kicked Adam Haner in the face at a protest, pleaded guilty to third-degree assault & felony riot.

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

A court in Portland, Oregon, sentenced Marquise Lee Love , 26, to 20 months in state prison and an additional 36 months of probation after he pleaded guilty to assaulting a man during a BLM protest on August 17, KGW8 reported.

A video tweeted by journalist Andy Ngo shows Love running up to the victim from across the street while he sat stunned on the street. He then kicks the victim in the face — knocking him unconscious.

If the victim had been a member of the court, I somehow doubt the sentence would have been only 20 months.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10704 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
quote:

If the victim had been a member of the court, I somehow doubt the sentence would have been only 20 months.

How so? 20 months is actually really good for that. Usually, they get far less time than that.

To the point that I’m stunned by the amount of time he got. Look at the amount of time that Rand Paul’s attacker got.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/w...news/amp/ncna1235013

Hating on the court is fashionable, but it’s the legislature that is at fault for making guidelines so lenient. Whether or not they are a member of the court has exactly Jack to do with it.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thank you, sir!

Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
quote:

How so? 20 months is actually really good for that. Usually, they get far less time than that.

To the point that I’m stunned by the amount of time he got. Look at the amount of time that Rand Paul’s attacker got.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/w...news/amp/ncna1235013

Hating on the court is fashionable, but it’s the legislature that is at fault for making guidelines so lenient. Whether or not they are a member of the court has exactly Jack to do with it.
The appropriate penalty for this asshole would have been for him to catch a 45acp round center mass with a followup to the cranium. He could have killed or maimed the victim and he obviously didn't give a damn (per the video footage).

Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
I like the way this guy thinks Cool

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has drafted “anti-mob” legislation that would expand the state’s Stand Your Ground law – a move that some worry would allow armed citizens to shoot and potentially kill anyone they suspect of looting.

DeSantis’ newest legislation comes in response to months of protesting that frequently lead to rioting this summer in Florida and across the U.S., following the death of George Floyd, a black man who died after a white Minneapolis police officer knelt on his neck for nearly nine minutes.

The legislation is an attempt to prevent “violent and disorderly assemblies” by permitting violence against anyone involved in the “interruption or impairment” of a business, reportedly described in the draft as being a burglary within 500 feet of “violent or disorderly assembly,” according to reporting by the Miami Herald Tuesday.

“It allows for vigilantes to justify their actions,” a former Miami-Dade County prosecutor, Denise Georges, who has worked with Stand Your Ground cases told the Miami publication. “It also allows for death to be the punishment for a property crime — and that is cruel and unusual punishment. We cannot live in a lawless society where taking a life is done so casually and recklessly.”

The draft legislation also includes measures that would make protesting which disrupts the public by blocking traffic, a third degree felony. The law would also reportedly grant immunity to drivers who unintentionally kill or injure protesters who were blocking traffic.

Additionally the law would allow the state to withhold funds from local governments that cut police budgets.

DeSantis, an ardent supporter of President Trump, who won in Florida by just over three points, reportedly submitted copies of the legislation to the state’s Senate Committee on Criminal Justice and the House Judiciary Committee, according to emails obtained by the Miami Herald.

“It’s clear that the Trump beauty pageant is still going on with governors and senators, who all want to be the next Trump,” Miami Beach Mayor Dan Gelber told the publication. “And the governor is clearly a very good contestant.”

Gelber, a former federal prosecutor, was also a critic of the Stand Your Ground law when it first passed in 2005.

DeSantis could not be immediately reached by Fox News for comment.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...targeting-businesses

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
That came out in mid September.

Ironic that it is all of a sudden "news" (again).

I do not believe in co-incidence that all media is carrying it again, as if it is a "new thing".

Another brush stroke to paint the narrative of the Right as "eager for violence".

I expect AntiFA and Co. to spin up their "mostly peaceful riots" shortly.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mmmmmm .... wanna get me some of that "well-thought out, community-driven, fully resourced agenda" ...

Or maybe hold everything but the "resources". Gimme gimme gimme!

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Million Maga march in DC this Saturday and FA (no anti) accept the invitation...what could go wrong?

Might be very interesting

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Minneapolis is reaping what they sowed. I get no gratification from it. Minneapolis was a great city at one time.

quote:
‘Our City Is Bleeding’: Minneapolis Police Chief Pleads For Outside Help Amid Hemorrhaging Police Force

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8527 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post