SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Because you're pointing out what's already been pointed out and I don't need any assistance in the process.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://thefederalist.com/2020...tage-for-revolution/

part of a long article:

What the left has accomplished so far is just the beginning. They have unleashed violence and mayhem across America with Antifa and Black Lives Matter paramilitary shock troops destroying cities. Republicans with a distaste for Trump, such as Mitt Romney, continue to willfully ignore what the Democrats are orchestrating by outrageously pretending it is the president, not the marauding mobs on the streets, who is trying to incite a race war.

Democratic mayors and governors are working overtime to maximize their constituents’ pain and suffering by keeping small businesses shut down, churches closed, and sports leagues canceled. All of these cascading events are a means to an end.

Democrats Are Prepping for Revolution

That article is quite disturbing. I don't put anything past any one of those assholes, but I do hope it's a slight exaggeration....I know, a contradiction. God knows what we'll be up against even if the President does win by a landslide.

The left is trying to build a narrative to justify a "colored" revolution.

"trump can only win by cheating"

"Trump won't leave when he loses"

This is part of the "TIP" plan to throw shade on the Trump victory so that all the progs world wide (because they actually care what the EU says) will say Trump is not the actual President....

It gets slightly tin foil hatish from there....is that possible in 2020

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Lancaster knife welding suspect out on one million dollar bond from last stabbing (four people), for unknown reasons, bond was dropped and he was facing trial next month.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://thefederalist.com/2020...tage-for-revolution/

part of a long article:

What the left has accomplished so far is just the beginning. They have unleashed violence and mayhem across America with Antifa and Black Lives Matter paramilitary shock troops destroying cities. Republicans with a distaste for Trump, such as Mitt Romney, continue to willfully ignore what the Democrats are orchestrating by outrageously pretending it is the president, not the marauding mobs on the streets, who is trying to incite a race war.

Democratic mayors and governors are working overtime to maximize their constituents’ pain and suffering by keeping small businesses shut down, churches closed, and sports leagues canceled. All of these cascading events are a means to an end.

Democrats Are Prepping for Revolution

That article is quite disturbing. I don't put anything past any one of those assholes, but I do hope it's a slight exaggeration....I know, a contradiction. God knows what we'll be up against even if the President does win by a landslide.

The left is trying to build a narrative to justify a "colored" revolution.

"trump can only win by cheating"

"Trump won't leave when he loses"

This is part of the "TIP" plan to throw shade on the Trump victory so that all the progs world wide (because they actually care what the EU says) will say Trump is not the actual President....

It gets slightly tin foil hatish from there....is that possible in 2020

The liberals are openly promoting the breakdown of the rule of law, under the guise of "justice", hinging their claims on provable falsehoods. I have posted before, I am a bit surprised, even alarmed, at people I know, friends/relatives, who don't see the scam, and/or, don't believe the scam is a big deal.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Lancaster knife welding suspect out on one million dollar bond from last stabbing (four people), for unknown reasons, bond was dropped and he was facing trial next month.
Somehow I doubt the reasons for release of his bond are "unknown" given the locale.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
The article said the bond was changed to a "nonmonetary" bond, but I'm not sure exactly what that means there either.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
The article said the bond was changed to a "nonmonetary" bond, but I'm not sure exactly what that means there either.

(A) When the bail authority determines that, in addition to the conditions of the bail bond required in every case pursuant to Rule 526(A), nonmonetary conditions of release on bail are necessary, the categories of nonmonetary conditions that the bail authority may impose are:
(1) reporting requirements;
(2) restrictions on the defendant's travel; and/or
(3) any other appropriate conditions designed to ensure the defendant's appearance and compliance with the conditions of the bail bond.
(B) The bail authority shall state with specificity on the bail bond any nonmonetary conditions imposed pursuant to this rule.

https://casetext.com/regulatio...s-of-release-on-bail

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m beginning to think our legal system really is broken. Not at the police officer level, but at the county/district attorney/prosecutor and judge levels. 184 pages here with several-many accounts of criminals arrested and charged by police for assault, aggravated assault, rape, murder and arson. Again and again, these criminals are set free with charges dropped or ridiculously low bonds only to commit more crimes within days or less.

Time to do away with the elected levels of law enforcement, not including the office of Sheriff, and train police officers to take over those levels. Those officers would then be known as.....Street Judges. They would have the authority to arrest, prosecute, sentence and carry out the sentence on the spot.

Okay, maybe that can’t really happen but, the flaws in the legal system are with the elected levels (not including Sheriff). The law is black and white, prosecution and judges are bending it to their will and political affiliation.

Posts: 881 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by phydough:
Time to do away with the elected levels of law enforcement, not including the office of Sheriff, and train police officers to take over those levels. Those officers would then be known as.....Street Judges. They would have the authority to arrest, prosecute, sentence and carry out the sentence on the spot.
There was a movie about that--"Judge Dredd". "I am the Law!"

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
BLM thinks trucks are racist! LOL whoopsie Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3A7I0k5Me4

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Aantifa blm protester blocks roadway with his body after cleaning white mans rear window. Big Grin

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
^^^ was going frame by frame at the drop-off. a bit of road rash there.

Love the surfing pose while on the roof. classic.

The judges have awarded him an 8.2. He lost points for not landing on his face or head.

Nah. Needs to take it up a notch.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8350 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't tell what the driver hit that asshole with, but I loved it!

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by phydough:
I’m beginning to think our legal system really is broken. Not at the police officer level, but at the county/district attorney/prosecutor and judge levels. 184 pages here with several-many accounts of criminals arrested and charged by police for assault, aggravated assault, rape, murder and arson. Again and again, these criminals are set free with charges dropped or ridiculously low bonds only to commit more crimes within days or less.

Okay, maybe that can’t really happen but, the flaws in the legal system are with the elected levels (not including Sheriff). The law is black and white, prosecution and judges are bending it to their will and political affiliation.

Since the progs can not win state wide elections they have shifted their focus to getting DAs elected. Soros and his ilk have put tens of millions into bringing down the system.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Haha! I never expected to laugh until I heard the sound and k.o. Face plant. Haha! Loved it!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleo205:

whatever it was I'm glad he thought to use it. Looks and sounds like a metal bucket???

Thanks for the laugh Jelly.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10921 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
"Usefull idiots" might be an overused term, but it is still accurate.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
That was enjoyable to watch. I like how calmly the guy walked behind his van and pulled out whatever it was in the back before he jogged over and clocked the guy on his bike.

quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:
Originally posted by tleo205:

whatever it was I'm glad he thought to use it. Looks and sounds like a metal bucket???

Thanks for the laugh Jelly.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spirit passenger removed from flight after bizarre tirade about white privilege. Video

https://nypost.com/2020/09/15/...fter-bizarre-tirade/

Posts: 12679 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Black Lives Matter Founder Admits to Not Just Marxist Beliefs but Occultist Practices

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...occultist-practices/

These people are literally evil.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post