SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
I'm REALLY sick of these dirtbag politicians and media people lying through their teeth about these RIOTS. IF there really were police 'attacking' truly peaceful protestors, it would be front-page news all over the world. AND, conservatives would be right there calling out the abuse of authority.

Yet, the sheep who get 100% of their news from cnn and msnbc probably believe with all their gullible little hearts that jack-booted police are out there wading through peaceful assemblies knocking heads.

There needs to be serious consequences for provoking violence with such blatant lies.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
What are the odds that Senator Markey has armed security? I'm guessing 100%.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:I guess he'd rather they get shot with real bullets and slugs? (I think I would.)

flashguy

Just my opinion, but I believe that was the intent back in May when the rioting started. Draw Trump in to Insurrection Act and have "peaceful protesters'" bodies start piling up. He didn't take the bait and here we are, 110 riotous days later.

I've said it before: the Dems/Globalists/Left let their useful idiots off the chain (thinking Trump would institute martial law) and now they can't control them. Their leadership are shitty chess players; don't think more than half a move ahead.

Posts: 55 | Registered: July 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I wonder if Professor Loomis lives on a beet farm and watches battlestar galactica...

hahahahahaha!!!

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
... tell me homeboy hasn't chosen sides and simply stopped thinking after that.

Loomis, like every other Marxist/fascist/totalitarian in the western world falls under one of two categories:

1. He is either an ignorant fool(PhD and all) who swallows the Leftist propaganda hook, line and sinker, or:

2. He is a knowledgeable, willing participant in spreading Leftist propaganda.

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
we don't need to split the country up

we need to get rid of dirtbag politicians and their enablers

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
we don't need to split the country up

we need to get rid of dirtbag(s)

Maybe I'm a bad guy for thinking it, but when I saw that they were starting fires the other day I had an idea. Why not simply march those causing these troubles into the very flames they started?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
The revolving door of justice in portland oregon.

Posted: Sep 13, 2020 / 11:37 PM PDT / Updated: Sep 14, 2020 / 05:52 AM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — A man who had already been arrested after being accused of starting a small brush fire along Interstate-205 with a “Molotov cocktail” Sunday afternoon was arrested once again for starting several more fires less than 12 hours later.

Authorities said police officers and firefighters responded to a brush fire on East Burnside where it crosses over Interstate-205 around 4:30 p.m. Sunday afternoon. There, officers found a small area of grass burning along the Interstate. Thankfully, firefighters were able to quickly extinguish the fire.

Roughly an hour later, authorities said some officers were flagged down by a witness who indicated that a man in a nearby tent was involved in the fire. Officers arrested the suspect, who police said then admitted to lighting the fire. A plastic bottle with a wick was also seized as evidence.

In the early hours of Monday morning, the same suspect was again arrested after allegedly starting six more fires.

Shortly after 3:30 a.m., police officers and firefighters were called out on a report of multiple fires burning along the west side of I-205. The fires were caught early and were quickly put out by fire crews as well as various community members who had been passing by. No one was hurt and no structures were affected.

Police then found the same suspect as the previous evening and arrested him once again, seizing a lighter as evidence.

The suspect was identified as Domingo Lopez Jr. After his first arrest, he faced charges of reckless burning and disorderly conduction. After his second arrest, he was sent to a hospital for a mental evaluation. He was also issued citations for six more counts of reckless burning.

https://www.koin.com/news/crim...-i-205-man-arrested/

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Protests erupt after police shoot knife-wielding man who charged cop in Lancaster

https://nypost.com/2020/09/14/...caster-pennsylvania/

Protesters poured onto the streets of Lancaster, Pennsylvania Sunday night calling for “justice” — for a man shot dead by police while charging at an officer with a knife.

Body camera footage showed Ricardo Munoz, 27, brandishing a knife and wielding it over an officer’s head as cops responded to a domestic disturbance around 4:15 p.m.

The blade-wielding Lancaster, Pennsylvania, man shot dead by police was previously busted in 2019 for knifing four people in the city, according to his lawyer and officials.

Protesters marched from the scene of the deadly shooting on Laurel and Union streets to the Lancaster Police Department about a mile away, hurling bricks, smashing windows and vandalizing police cars.

After the crowd gathered on an access ramp near the station, police asked them to move, issuing several warnings that “chemical munitions” would be used, PennLive.com reported.

“OC spray,” or pepper spray, was eventually deployed when the mob refused to move, police said, adding that some were “physically challenging officers that were moving to clear people from the ramp.”

Bricks were thrown through the front of the police station and post office, police said.

Cops received a 911 call to a home on the 300 block of Laurel Street in downtown Lancaster Sunday afternoon, with the caller saying her brother was getting aggressive with his mother and trying to break into her house, police said in a release.

Body cam footage, taken from the first officer on scene, captured the seconds leading up to the fatal shooting.

The video shows the officer initially making contact with a woman at the home — as Munoz suddenly bursts through the front door, charging at the officer with a knife in his right hand, police said.

As the officer flees, he fires several shots at Munoz, striking and killing him.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wcb6092,

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Here's a local article on the same dust-up. Small by national standards, w/8 arrests so far. Article promises pictures and updates. Does not sound like a catch and release here.
Arrests in Lancaster PA

LANCASTER, Pa. —
Protesters in downtown Lancaster set a fire in the street and threw bricks into windows after police shot and killed a man armed with a knife on Sunday. Watch Matt Barcaro's story above for the full report.

Advertisement
Lancaster police statement about arrests made after protests
"The disorder outside the Police station escalated as suspects continued to throw items at Police Officers as well as cause damage to the Police station, a parked vehicle and the front of the US Post Office building. We have also been receiving calls all morning from downtown business owners as they discovered damage from vandalism to their businesses.

"Officers continued the use of chemical munitions in efforts to disperse the rioters as the suspects piled street signs, trash cans, a metal dumpster, a metal bike rack, pieces of plywood and a wooden pallet at the intersection of N. Prince St. and W. Chestnut St. The suspects filled the dumpster with additional trash bags, as well as the wood, and set the contents on fire.

"Officers made a total of (8) arrests related to the arson/riot outside of the Police station. The arrests were made at approximately 0300 hrs. and shortly thereafter. All suspects arrested were transported to the Lancaster Bureau of Police station for processing and to be held for arraignment. (4) of the (8) suspects are from outside of Lancaster County. (2) of the suspects were armed with handguns during the protest and riot. Those handguns were recovered by Officers after the arrests.

"As of the time of this press release not all of the suspects have completed the booking process and their booking photos are not yet available. This release will be updated when those photos are available. Not all suspects have been arraigned and bail information may not yet be available. All charges were filed by Lt. Phil Berkhiser.

"We continue to receive information regarding streaming video that was posted overnight during the protests and riot. Our Detectives will be reviewing several hours of on-line video as well as surveillance video in an effort to identify additional suspects. Additional charges are likely to be filed. Any additional charges filed will be published in the form of a supplemental press release."

The following people were arrested, according to police:

Jamal Shariff Newman, 24, of Lancaster
Barry Jones, 30, of York
Frank Gaston, 43, of Ephrata
Yoshua Dwayne Montague, 23, of York
Matthew Modderman, 31, of Lancaster
Talia Gessner, 18, of York
Kathryn Patterson, 20, of Mercersburg
Taylor Enterline, 20, Manheim
Lancaster police statement about protests (released around 2 a.m. Monday)
"A group in excess of 100 protestors gathered on the access ramp on the west side of the station. The group moved further up the ramp and locked arms in a line.

A public address system was used to provide several warnings that if the group did not move from the ramp that chemical munitions would be deployed.

The group failed to follow the instructions and chemical agents were used to disperse the crowd. Members of the crowd damaged a county vehicle parked in the front of the police station. Bricks were thrown through the front of the police station and into the post office window.

People on the ramp, W. Chestnut St. and the park adjacent to the station threw water bottles, glass bottles, rocks, bricks, gallon jugs of liquids and parts of plastic road barricades at Officers. OC spray was also deployed at protestors that refused to move from the ramp and were physically challenging Officers that were moving to clear people from the ramp.

As of time of this release, protestors are still gathered outside the station and have thrown traffic barricades, large planters and trash receptacles across the ramp. Protestors have also damaged a County of Lancaster vehicle parked on W. Chestnut St.

We are asking people to avoid the area surrounding the police station."

NOTE: Protesters have since left the area.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2008 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good shooting and thank you for saving us taxpayers money!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I guess it's down to it no longer being acceptable to restrain or defend one's self from a black individual, regardless of the offence or provocation?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I think it amounts to,’we get to do whatever we want with zero consequences.’ Also, whitey is the devil.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by preten2b:
Here's a local article on the same dust-up. Small by national standards, w/8 arrests so far. Article promises pictures and updates. Does not sound like a catch and release here.
Arrests in Lancaster PA

At least until Wolfenstein and the AG get involved.

quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
I guess it's down to it no longer being acceptable to restrain or defend one's self from a black individual, regardless of the offence or provocation?
You're just figuring that out now? It's never been about minorities being shot by police, that's just the excuse.

Posts: 10188 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Although most of the arrestees were local, note that one of them is from Mercersburg. Like a quarter of the way across the state. Give or take, it's over a 100 mile drive and like 2 hours via any route from Mercersburg to Lancaster.

I suppose the shitheel could have already been in Lancaster...but, if not, let that sink in: some fuck gets righteously deadified in Lancaster, and some twit decides to hop the car and drive 2 hours to protest in a city that's not their own to protest immediately after learning the news.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kx90:. . . It's never been about minorities being shot by police, that's just the excuse.

Bingo, bullseye, slam dunk.

It seems close to all (maybe all) of the white cop shoots Black perp incidents that triggered mass protests - riots - violence, were exaggerated or outright lies, to justify their desired goal of taking down America.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kx90:
You're just figuring that out now? It's never been about minorities being shot by police, that's just the excuse.

No, I understood that all along. But at least the excuse used to be at least vaguely justifiable. (E.g.: Geo. Floyd.) Some time after that a knife-wielding black man was shot by the police and no protests. But now...

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
Although most of the arrestees were local, note that one of them is from Mercersburg. Like a quarter of the way across the state. Give or take, it's over a 100 mile drive and like 2 hours via any route from Mercersburg to Lancaster.

I suppose the shitheel could have already been in Lancaster...but, if not, let that sink in: some fuck gets righteously deadified in Lancaster, and some twit decides to hop the car and drive 2 hours to protest in a city that's not their own to protest immediately after learning the news.

I did not comment because I don't know, but suspect she may be a student in Lancaster. Age fits, LGH school of nursing, Franklin & Marshall ??

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2008 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
What the heck? Even Amish country is getting into the mix?

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post