SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Here, let me try and sound sincere;

It is a real shame the fuckwit did something stupid and promptly assumed room temperature.

Did that sound sincere?

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sheriff: Man fatally shot by US Marshals near Lacey
BY SARA GENTZLER

Thurston County Sheriff John Snaza has confirmed that a man was shot by US Marshals in the 7600 block of 3rd Way Southeast in Tanglewilde about 7 p.m.

A neighbor who declined to give his name said he was walking his dog about 7 p.m. when he saw two SUVs pull up parallel to one another — one on 3rd Way and one in an alley and then heard shots, saw gun smoke from the right said and then several shots almost instantly from the left side. He said he took cover behind a parked car.

He estimates he heard 30-40 shots. As the shots were firing, he said another black car converged, and then another.

He saw someone performing CPR on someone, then the coroner arrived.

Snaza confirmed that one person is dead. “It’s horrible” that we have an incident here, he said.

https://www.theolympian.com/ne...rticle245485220.html

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would guess that the news of his demise is a relief to his family.
I hope his ball bat toting daughter can shake off whatever influence he had on her.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I would guess that the news of his demise is a relief to his family.
I hope his ball bat toting daughter can shake off whatever influence he had on her.

My thoughts too. Also, the mean part of me hopes it hurt a lot.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Couldn't have happened to a more deserving maggot.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107578 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Well now... after all this time... he gets himself shot instead of complying with an arrest.

Wonder where he got the idea that was going to work?

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.opb.org/article/20...ooting-self-defense/

OPB has confirmed with law enforcement sources that a judge in Multnomah County authorized a warrant for Reinoehl’s arrest Thursday on a charge of murder. The U.S. Marshals Service was part of the law enforcement team that attempted to arrest Reinoehl when shots were fired.

In an interview with VICE conducted by freelance journalist Donovan Farley this week, Reinoehl appeared to acknowledge shooting Danielson. Farley reported that Reinoehl said he went downtown Saturday night to provide security for racial justice protesters who felt threatened by a caravan of Trump supporters that paraded through the city center.

Reinoehl said he and a friend ended up in a standoff with a man he says had a knife.

“Had I stepped forward, he would have maced or stabbed me,” Reinoehl told VICE. “ ... I was confident that I did not hit anyone innocent and I made my exit.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I made my exit" indeed

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Andy Ngo:

Antifa accounts in their secret group chatrooms are calling the killing of antifa shooter Michael Reinoehl a police "execution."

Related: Reinoehl said he was in the U.S. Army, but there is no record of that, reports the NYT.

Lacey, Washington is about 120 miles north of Portland

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Love a happy ending

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I can sleep better tonight.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
quote:
He estimates he heard 30-40 shots. As the shots were firing

Gosh, I hope no bullets were harmed in the arrest of the maggot.

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Great news.

Is it a bad attitude to wish that the marshals were turned loose on a whole lot more of these “peaceful protestors”?

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/0...rtland-shooting.html
quote:
Reese Monson, a leader in the local protest movement who also helps organize security, said all the people who helped with security in Portland, including Mr. Reinoehl, were trained on de-escalation.

“He was excellent at that,” Mr. Monson said.

Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Great news !

Posts: 1556 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"One, two, three......whatever...."

Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Outstanding!!!

He's dead Jim... Wink

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3477 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
I can't say I'm proud about the fact I feel this way but....I'm glad they killed him

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
It's a start...

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Video released of Cook County sheriff’s officer shooting man on Southwest Side

CHICAGO — The Cook County Sheriff’s Office has released video showing a deputy shooting a man who was trying to get away after a traffic stop on the Southwest Side Wednesday night.

The sheriff’s office released the video after the man’s family members claimed he did not have a weapon. However, the video appears to show him carrying a gun.

The Chicago Sun-Times identified the man who was shot as 27-year-old Durel Foster. The sheriff’s office said he has three previous felony convictions.

The Cook County Sheriff’s Office on Wednesday said police were involved in a shooting following a traffic stop near the 4600 block of South Laramie Avenue around 7:30 p.m.

Foster was struck two times and transported to Mt. Sinai Hospital where he was in good condition.

Foster’s father told the Chicago Sun-Times that the sheriff’s officer was harassing his son before the traffic stop, and that his son was not armed.

Chicago police responded to the scene and have taken over the investigation.

No officers were injured.

**WARNING: The video below is graphic. Some may find it disturbing. Viewer discretion is advised.

LINK to video: https://wgntv.com/news/video-r...n-on-southwest-side/

Dont forget the cocaine! He dropped some when he pulled out the gun, and more inside his bag.

Yeah Dad, your son was a real piece of shit. Stone cold jag-off!

There were Housing Projects about 3 blocks from the scene, and that neighborhood is still a little rough. Shockingly enough the natives were quiet during and after the shooting.

(Speaking of "stone cold jag-off", at about the :25sec mark, again at the :50sec mark, there's a Chicago Police Sgt (white shirt) behind the Cook Co Sheriff car, writing on the hood of the Chicago Police car. THAT GUY IS AN ASSHOLE! Wink )

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8342 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like to think, that with all the footage that's been shot during these nightly riots, month after month, law enforcement is quietly compiling and developing a profile of various participants, to be ready when the opportunity arrises.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post