SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
I'm seeing a couple places Oregon State Police are being federally deputized. Have run across it a couple places now. Hoping it means what I think it means.

https://www.koin.com/news/prot...nd-protest-response/

https://www.youtube.com/channe..._nKUVWQIReZEPc8-ClOQ

KGW-TV

Oregon State Police coming to Portland to help with violent protests will be federally deputized and take their arrests to the U.S. Attorney, not the county district attorney, who has said he will not prosecute some lesser charges.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6966 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
That changes the game a bit

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I wish they wouldn't publicize it. These assholes will go in willingly thinking they'll be right back out, again. Would love to see the looks on their faces when they realize what's actually happening.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7254 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
I hope I haven't overlooked this question, but why hasn't CNN been sued for claiming the 17 year old is a murderer when he hasn't been convicted? Similar to another young man disparaged for insulting a native American protester.

CNN paid out. Same claim could be made of the other corrupt media.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EasyFire:
I hope I haven't overlooked this question, but why hasn't CNN been sued for claiming the 17 year old is a murderer when he hasn't been convicted? Similar to another young man disparaged for insulting a native American protester.

I'm assuming they will. Those lawyers are part of the group representing Kyle Rittenhouse (the 17 y/o). I'd guess that they first want to focus on the criminal case, and as they gather evidence for that, it will also strengthen their future civil defamation suits.

Posts: 434 | Location: Utah | Registered: March 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Catherine Herridge:

From DOJ spokesperson Kerri Kupec, “We are investigating coordinated, criminal activity - not First Amendment activity - and violence related to riots, destruction of federal property and violence against law enforcement officers”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...nated-riots-n2575449

The Department of Justice confirmed Tuesday that federal law enforcement agents are investigating who is behind coordinated riots in cities across the country.

The Department has been working overtime to identify, charge and arrest hundreds of rioters. Last week, 74 individuals were charged in Portland with a series of federal crimes.

“Violent agitators have hijacked any semblance of First Amendment protected activity, engaging in violent criminal acts and destruction of public safety,” U.S. Attorney Billy Williams released in a statement. “The U.S. Attorney’s Office and our federal law enforcement partners are expeditiously working with local and state law enforcement to identify, arrest, and prosecute these individuals that are disrupting the rule of law in our communities and physically attacking our law enforcement officers and destroying property. Violent agitators not only delay real reform, but make our community less safe by keeping law enforcement from responding to other critical calls for service.”

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Rand Paul has called to subpoena ANTIFA plane records, hotel records, all travel records & all funding
quote:
"My feeling is there is interstate criminal traffic being paid for across states lines…they flew here on a plane, they all got fresh new clothes, and they were paid to be here. It is a crime to do that and it needs to be traced."

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Shaql, Petef, Keystoner, thanks guys, appreciate that.!

Posts: 1223 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
They done shagged the pooch when they intimidated Rand Paul. He will send the grief zepplin right into their backyard.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If that makes assaulting etc. the newly deputized federal officers a federal offense, it's genius.

When these idiots have to face federal prosecutors, courts, and penitentiaries they be goners.

It's critical to take these activist DA's out of the loop. Rachel Rollins here in Boston is a nightmare and she is 10x better the the Portland DA.

quote:
Originally posted by Slippery Pete:
I'm seeing a couple places Oregon State Police are being federally deputized. Have run across it a couple places now. Hoping it means what I think it means.

https://www.koin.com/news/prot...nd-protest-response/

https://www.youtube.com/channe..._nKUVWQIReZEPc8-ClOQ

KGW-TV

Oregon State Police coming to Portland to help with violent protests will be federally deputized and take their arrests to the U.S. Attorney, not the county district attorney, who has said he will not prosecute some lesser charges.

Posts: 344 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: September 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
From yesterday, Lin Wood:

To date, 11,254 donors have donated total of $605,550 toward the Foundation’s efforts to fund defense of Kyle Rittenhouse & help support & protect his family.

$0 from @Microsoft @Apple @BankofAmerica @MLB

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Then after the above tweet, Wood was blocked from tweeting for several hours on Tuesday for violating Twitter rules. Wood said he's been careful to abide by Twitter's terms of service. But he got a notice that his account was locked for "glorifying violence."

L. Lin Wood argued the action against his account is the latest example of Twitter censorship of conservative voices and he intends to file a lawsuit against the social media giant and its CEO Jack Dorsey.

"I'm going to take Jack Dorsey's ass down," Wood told Fox News. "He has been abusing the First Amendment of this country for his own agenda."

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...d-of-twitter-account

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Fighting back. It makes a game of whoop*ss a lot more fun to watch.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Someone there didn't think about the consequences of pissing Wood off after the EO opened the door to lawsuits.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
"I'm going to take Jack Dorsey's ass down," Wood told Fox News. "He has been abusing the First Amendment of this country for his own agenda."

Oh this is gonna be fun. Big Grin

CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, Zuckerberg, Pichai, and all the rest better check their flameproof long underwear! Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
I hope Wood bends Dorsey over the desk and drives it deep. Dorsey is a royal POS and needs/deserves a major beat down.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
grief zepplin

Smile

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
grief zepplin

Smile

I like that too. Smile

Looks like the grief zepplin's schedule is picking up and will be making more visits to Leftyville.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Wash DC considering removing the Washington Monument.

Yeah... good luck with that. That there's Federal property. In fact I don't believe DC's "home rule" government has any more than an administrative role.

Isn't the entire Mall under Fed jurisdiction and policed by the Capitol Hill police?

The mall and all exterior federal land is under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Park Police. They do work closely with U.S. Capital Police, and the Secret Service. USPP does not fuck around. I've seen them in action over the years, and if BLM/antifa wanted to start some shit on federal property it would not end well for them.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Nice to see Lin Wood going after Dorsey. See what someone who's not shackled by the swamp like our DOJ is can accomplish. Hopefully it's more than costing Dorsey a few bucks in legal defense.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Well BLM hit Graceland yesterday.

quote:
Elvis Presley’s estate was vandalized with “Black Lives Matter” and “Defund the Police” graffiti overnight into Tuesday.

The protest slogans were found spray-painted in black and orange on the stone wall surrounding the King’s mansion, a signature Memphis landmark and major tourist draw, local newspaper The Commercial Appeal reported.

“Abolish ICE” and “F–k Trump” were also among the spray-painted phrases.

The graffiti covered up many of the hundreds of tributes to the music icon handwritten by fans on the wall over the years.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-p...ys-graceland-n876814

You don't fuck with The King.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post