SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
This loser is lucky to still be breathing if he pointed a weapon at an officer.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
I was just speaking to a friend in B.C., Canada. He told me that in BC, Canadians are mostly anti trump. He said that the propaganda is working well, as that most of what people learn comes from CNN. He was surprised that people are not dying on the streets in my area, as that is what CNN is pushing.

So, CNN may be fading strongly in the USA, but in Canada and probably other countries, the CNN lies are what the people know.

Yep. Tell me what they read and listen to and I can tell you what they think

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Commander Red"? I think maybe these assholes should try presenting their comic book names to a focus group. It might help them from looking even douchie-er than they do already. What a joke.

"Lord Bustballs"

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
President Trump in Kenosha

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...n-kenosha-wisconsin/

President Donald Trump met with business owners affected by the riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin, on Tuesday outside a building burned-out by violent rioters last week

The president spoke with about six people next to a burned-out building that used to be B&L Office Furniture Inc. in Kenosha and told them he would help them rebuild their businesses.

"This store was here 109 years,” Trump told reporters. “Just about the oldest in the nation.”

Scott Carpenter, the co-owner of the office furniture store, thanked Trump for visiting.

“I just appreciate President Trump coming today; everybody here does,” he said. “We’re so thankful that we got the federal troops in to help because once they got here, things did calm down quite a bit.”

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And Democrat politicians REALLY think that their "Trump supporters created this violence and damage" schtick is really going to resonate with Independents and moderates.

Pure, 100% desperation.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Shocker: Insurance Barely Covers Even The Start of Demolition for Destroyed Minneapolis Businesses; Costs For Demolition and Reconstruction are Far More Than Businesses are Worth; City Will Be Left Deserted and Blighted

Wait, I thought that wanton destruction and rampant looting were totes cool because the businesses were insured (and some other innocent third party, the insurer, would be damaged by the Locusts That Walk On Two Legs).

(As if a mere shift of who ultimately had to pay for the Locusts' destruction changed the fact that the Locusts were destroying everything.)

Nope.

From the Minneapolis (Red) Star Tribune:

Like dozens of other investors whose properties were severely damaged in the May riots, the Kim family was stunned to discover that the money it would collect from its insurance company for demolition won't come close to the actual costs of doing the job. Most policies limit reimbursement to $25,000 to $50,000, but contractors have been submitting bids of $200,000 to $300,000. In many cases, the price of the work is not much lower than the actual value of the property, records show.

They're blaming the insurance companies, but these nonstop "fiery protests" were permitted by the local government.

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/389947.php

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I think it's awesome that he went to Kenosha in person.

I hope the visit stirs up / emboldens violent Leftist/Marxist morons who are easy to catch.

Imagine how absurdly futile and ineffectual they'd be against the Secret Service.

Understand - I wish no harm to the President, at all, and only seek to flush out the miscreants.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is it just me or does it seem that the Portland shooter situation is far too quiet.

It seems like outstanding warrants should be enough. This bonehead needs to be off the streets.

I'm sure the PPD are watching him, but decency requires he be out of circulation.

Posts: 342 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: September 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
I hope the visit stirs up / emboldens violent Leftist/Marxists morons who are easy to catch.

Imagine how absurdly futile and ineffectual they'd be against the Secret Service.

I'm guessing the Secret Service had no shortage of volunteers for sniper duty to protect the POTUS on this trip.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Matthew Banta aka The Commander Red -- LARPer incel, tossed salad enthusiast.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnO:
Is it just me or does it seem that the Portland shooter situation is far too quiet.

It seems like outstanding warrants should be enough. This bonehead needs to be off the streets.

I'm sure the PPD are watching him, but decency requires he be out of circulation.

A co worker told me this morning that he had been arrested but I haven't seen anything about it personally

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I grew up reading Sigforum
Picture of owenbright
posted Hide Post
In the meantime, Pelosi is seen (evidence via security footage) visiting a salon, where salons and other businesses are ordered shut.

To make it even better, she's seen not wearing a mask indoors ( SHOCK and HORROR! ).

You can't freaking make this stuff up.

Take a look: https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-it-slap-in-the-face

Posts: 1884 | Location: on the move | Registered: June 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Wash DC considering removing the Washington Monument

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...on-monument-n2575460

their real target: Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, and the rest of the Founding Fathers.

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Wash DC considering removing the Washington Monument

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...on-monument-n2575460

their real target: Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, and the rest of the Founding Fathers.

I swear their playbook is 1984.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"It's 1984 all over again", said Yogi Berra once.

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wash DC considering removing the Washington Monument.

Yeah... good luck with that. That there's Federal property. In fact I don't believe DC's "home rule" government has any more than an administrative role.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
how about removing the liberal mayor?

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by icom706:
Stumbled in to this rant. He clearly states his reason for leaving S.F. Plus some classic lines too.

1. Was assaulted by a perp with a knife and I ended up with a new knife.

2. Some perp tried to rob my 6' 5" son and it did not go well.

3. I promise not to bring S.F. with me when I end up in a red state.

The S.F. exodus is very real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WijKpSJlPV8

edited: crap. guess I am too stupid in how to embed a youtube link.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Here ya go icom:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WijKpSJlPV8

Link to get youtube embed code to post in Sigforum:

http://www.karmanator.com/tubeit.pl

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Wash DC considering removing the Washington Monument.

Yeah... good luck with that. That there's Federal property. In fact I don't believe DC's "home rule" government has any more than an administrative role.

Isn't the entire Mall under Fed jurisdiction and policed by the Capitol Hill police?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post