SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
John Pierce, who is Kyle Rittenhouse’s lawyer, will be on Breitbart News Sunday at 8:40 PM Eastern. I believe that is on Sirius XM (I don’t have sat radio).

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I note the victim in the Portland shooting is being described as the leader of a "right wing group". When is the last time you heard the MSM refer to BLM or ANTIFA as a left wing group?

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
John Pierce, who is Kyle Rittenhouse’s lawyer, will be on Breitbart News Sunday at 8:40 PM Eastern. I believe that is on Sirius XM (I don’t have sat radio).

Channel 125 is where it will air; Patriot channel.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well give them credit for leaving out the words extremist agitator.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Same thing in CA's Bay Area, specifically Frisco. We know a couple who are divorcing and just sold their house in Oakland, $300,000 over asking to a desperate family trying to get out of San Francisco (and yes, moving to Oakland Eek ). I heard Lake Tahoe is just swamped with people from the Bay Area desperate to rent and buy in the area and the locals are pissed, telling them stay away. The Fairy Tale is crumbling, their house of cards falling, all because of the commies they vote in.

Going from SFO to OAK, is worse, as getting around OAK you're gonna have to cross a ghetto-shit hole neighborhood which ever way you go. Then there's the highly disfunctional city admin and services too, definite downgrade.

Tahoe is a ringed by various vacation/2nd properties all around the lake, since March, many have taken up near permanent residence in their mtn homes, resulting in a not unnoticed uptick in people at grocery stores and other retail services, straining supplies. Truckee, with its wealthy enclaves has been particularly swamped as convoys high-end family station wagons continued to march up I-80. I

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Seems like it was several antifa involed.
Was scooter guy picking up spent casing?

Posts: 1554 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleo205:
Here's a news flash for you Mr. Blake..... cooperate, let them serve the warrant and fight any charges in court AND DROP THE DAMN KNIFE when ordered to, then your precious little thug son won't get shot!!!
Or more bluntly, act like a human being, not an god damn ignorant animal.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
“The mass evacuation of Upper West Siders from NYC is in full effect,”

I say no, make those fuckers stay and face the consequences. It's those assholes in the big liberal cities who vote the way they do and drive entire states due to single cities. They should stay and suffer the consequences of their voting even if it means being the victim of violence.

You asked for it, now you get it so sleep, eat and live in the shit show you created. Don't go elsewhere and turn it into a shitty place like you made the previous place.

Posts: 13109 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:

<snip video>

Seems like it was several antifa involed.
Was scooter guy picking up spent casing?

No. He's picking up whatever contraption he rode in on.

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Any of you Oregonians see this? What do they say about the pendulum swinging? Eek

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
I note the victim in the Portland shooting is being described as the leader of a "right wing group". When is the last time you heard the MSM refer to BLM or ANTIFA as a left wing group?

Of course not. There are no "left wing groups". The MSM would refer to BLM or ANTIFA as friends, allies, compatriots. Or comrades.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24107 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ted the Turd has got to be the most delusional person in history. Hitler had more reality even near the end in the bunker - at least he killed himself.

Time for Ted the Turd to resign and ask for the Feds to take over running the city. An Obama era consent degree on steroids, but one which will end this shit. Same applies for Gauleiter Brown.

We read about failed states and the US going in to bring the people freedom. Time for some of this to happen within our own borders - and its failed states.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Slow Joe's handlers obviously have gotten him to try and say "Donald Trump's America" as much as possible, in an attempt to try and pin all this violence on him, or rather as a result of his policies.

What a crock of shit. These are just retarded children having an extended, extremely violent temper tantrum.

quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Polls have begun to emerge showing that the ongoing rioting is hurting the Democrat Party and setting President Donald Trump up for a guaranteed victory.

We can't get overconfident. Can we speculate how Biden, the Dims or even the Antifa/BLM might strategize to turn the tide for them? So far blaming Trump, wishing Nazis dead and hating everyone not them are not going to be their salvation. Surely the media will be on board to help them pull some rabbit out of a hat. What possible rabbit could that be? Forewarned is forearmed.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Donald Trump was already going to win in a landslide even before this asinine fauxdemic and the leftist riots.

People keep saying- everytime the leftists do some new stupid thing- "Donald Trump just won the election. (This or that particular thing du jour) just cost the Democrats the election," as if the result was in doubt, but oh, now, with (this or that particular thing du jour) Donald Trump will win.

Next week, or maybe even tomorrow, some person or other will be saying the same silly thing with the greatest of confidence, and as always, they'll talking out of their ass.

AFAIC, the outcome has been inevitable for a very long time, no matter who the Dems nominated to run.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107566 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Polls have begun to emerge showing that the ongoing rioting is hurting the Democrat Party and setting President Donald Trump up for a guaranteed victory.

We can't get overconfident. Can we speculate how Biden, the Dims or even the Antifa/BLM might strategize to turn the tide for them? So far blaming Trump, wishing Nazis dead and hating everyone not them are not going to be their salvation. Surely the media will be on board to help them pull some rabbit out of a hat. What possible rabbit could that be? Forewarned is forearmed.

Massive, widespread voter fraud.

Posts: 5134 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Same thing in CA's Bay Area, specifically Frisco. We know a couple who are divorcing and just sold their house in Oakland, $300,000 over asking to a desperate family trying to get out of San Francisco (and yes, moving to Oakland Eek ).

Did you slip a decimal point there? Where did that put the final selling price?

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4576 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoctorSolo:
Massive, widespread voter fraud.

They will try. There will be chaos. I don't think they will get away with it but it all comes down to the electoral votes in a handful of states. PA is one of them. They are really trying to cheat there.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24107 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting video bigdeal, especially that county that wants to rescind any and all guns laws that restrict the right to keep and bear arms, such as background checks.

I think the host of that webcast could actually give Ben Shapiro a run for his money in speed-talking.

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:

What you are seeing is part of a plan that began shortly after Trump was elected. This is voter intimidation like never seen. Anyone not aligned left of center is made to feel ashamed, blamed for the past, and demonized in the media. On the streets you will be yelled at, spit on, have property damaged, destroyed, or stolen, and in extreme cases harassed beaten or killed. While at the same time pointing an accusatory finger at the right for trying to intimidate voters with police at polls.

Soros company has the contract for electronic voting machines in several states. Hundreds of democrats in election positions have been caught fixing elections. I doubt that will stop given the absolute hatred democrats have for this president.

The thing that keeps ringing with me is this phrase, chant, and leftist group name "by any means necessary". It says a lot about how far they will go. We know the democrats do not believe laws apply to them. That is a dangerous mix in my mind

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
Did you slip a decimal point there? Where did that put the final selling price?

No, that figure is correct.

Their house is up in the "hills", away from the urban part of Shitland, where the woke limousine leftists live. Other limousine commies suburb areas are besieged by buyers fleeing San Francisco.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post