SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Interesting.... Why do rats start jumping off a ship? What do they know?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:
Just to drop a little note.

Type in antifa.com and see where it takes you. You won't believe what you see....

ARman

Wow! It auto-redirects to joebiden.com
Very surprising. I wish this were more widely known, it directly implicates Biden in the activities of Antifa.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Snopes' "Mostly True" = CNN's "Mostly Peaceful"

Did Antifa.com Redirect to Biden’s Official Campaign Website?
quote:
A quick search by Snopes confirmed this rumor to be based in truth (our search is recorded in the video clip shown below). As of Aug. 12, 2020, the URL redirected internet users to joebiden.com. However, at the time of publication (Aug. 13), the antifa.com site and its redirect had been removed.
The redirect must be like a rash that comes and goes, huh?

All leftists are liars. I wouldn't use Snopes to verify that, though. They'll tell you that it's only "Mostly True".

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
“There’s hundreds of thousands of people looking for suburban homes, and I would say it’s not as driven by the Covid situation as it is safety and law and order, and that is now pervasive across the big cities of the United States, sadly,” he stated.

Same thing in CA's Bay Area, specifically Frisco. We know a couple who are divorcing and just sold their house in Oakland, $300,000 over asking to a desperate family trying to get out of San Francisco (and yes, moving to Oakland Eek ). I heard Lake Tahoe is just swamped with people from the Bay Area desperate to rent and buy in the area and the locals are pissed, telling them stay away. The Fairy Tale is crumbling, their house of cards falling, all because of the commies they vote in.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
quote:

Type in antifa.com and see where it takes you. You won't believe what you see....

ARman

Very surprising. I wish this were more widely known, it directly implicates Biden in the activities of Antifa.

I wouldn't read too much into that, it all depends on who owns the url and what their agenda is.....antifa is not aligned with Biden. They are anarchists, Biden and the Democrats are as much establishment as the Republicans in their eyes.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
https://www.kenoshanews.com/ne...source=home-trending

KENOSHA – A peaceful march and rally took place in Kenosha on Saturday asking for justice for Jacob Blake, who was shot on Sunday.

Most of the speakers talked about justice peacefully. But near the end of the rally, one man introduced as "our president" strayed from the message by saying, “If you kill one of us, it’s time for us to kill one of yours.”

The man, who was not able to be immediately identified, said:

“I love being black. I love black people. I know some of you may not want to say that … You tell us how to behave when you have taken our lives. The black man is worth something. His life is worth something. I have to say god damn it – if you kill one of us, it’s time for us to kill one of yours. I know everybody don’t want to hear that. But damn why are we the ones who have to keep burying ours and got to keep clean for you to see us as being human? We ain't never did nothing to nobody.”

Earlier speakers were more focused on social justice and not physical revenge.

Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes spoke earlier and had a positive message, “I see resilience. I see hope and strength.”

Unfortunately, he said, we are still dealing with the same challenges we dealt with decades ago.

“I say no,” Barnes said. “Justice should be guaranteed to everyone in this country.”

He cited the mission of the Kenosha Police Department that is posted on its website. It states: “The mission of the Kenosha Police Department is to serve all people with respect, fairness and compassion.”

“We are not asking for much, Barnes said. “We are just asking them to live up to their word. That is not too much to ask.”

Similarly, Jacob Blake Sr., Jacob Blake’s father, stood up and spoke passionately for his son.

“There were seven bullets put in my son’s back,” Blake said. “Hell yeah. I’m mad.”

But when you get angry you lose control of your nature, he said. “My nature is to protect my son, to stand up for my son when he cannot stand up, to ask the police in this town what gave them the right to attempted murder of my child? What gave them the right to think that my son was an animal?”

He said when he was in the hospital with his son, his son grabbed his hand.

“He said daddy, daddy I love you,” Blake said. “Then my baby said, ’Why did they shoot me so many times?’ I said, ‘Baby they weren’t supposed to shoot you at all.’”

He continued by saying, “I know there are a lot of parents out there in this crowd. You cannot imagine what it feels like to look at your baby paralyzed from the waist down, shackled.”

He has since had the handcuffs taken off, but he was shacked to his bed until bail was paid on a past case.

Blake continued, “We suffered and still suffer because there are two justices systems.”

He said there is one for the white boy who walked down the streets and killed two people referring to Kyle Rittenhouse, accused of killing two people on Tuesday night during protests near Kenosha’s downtown. Then, he said, there is another system for his son, Jacob Blake, who was shackled to a bed after police shot at him seven times.

“That justice system doesn’t work out well for us,” Blake said.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
We need justice for Blake alright. Trials for his warrant charges, assaulting police, resisting arrest, evasion, etc, etc.,

It is beyond me how people believe this was an unprovoked police shooting of an innocent man.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
That redirect is hilarious.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
We need justice for Blake alright. Trials for his warrant charges, assaulting police, resisting arrest, evasion, etc, etc.,

It is beyond me how people believe this was an unprovoked police shooting of an innocent man.

Ya know, this week has been hairy enough here. How much more will happen when officer Sheskey and Kyle Rittenhouse are cleared?

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Blake continued, “We suffered and still suffer because there are two justices systems.”

He said there is one for the white boy who walked down the streets and killed two people referring to Kyle Rittenhouse, accused of killing two people on Tuesday night during protests near Kenosha’s downtown. Then, he said, there is another system for his son, Jacob Blake, who was shackled to a bed after police shot at him seven times.

“That justice system doesn’t work out well for us,” Blake said.

Wrap your head around this Mr. Blake:

One of the people you mentioned behaved like an adult and turned himself in for the crimes he's accused of. The other did the opposite and got shot. It's not hard at all to not get shot by the police.

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
quote:

ARman

I wouldn't read too much into that, it all depends on who owns the url and what their agenda is.....antifa is not aligned with Biden. They are anarchists, Biden and the Democrats are as much establishment as the Republicans in their eyes.

Yeah, just like BLM isn't aligned with the Dimwhitcraps. Donate to ActBlue on BLM's website and goes directly to the Dimwhitcraps....

They all are together in this for the downfall of America. They all hate America. The founding of, and what it stands for.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is why Jacob Blake had a warrant out for his arrest

https://nypost.com/2020/08/28/...-out-for-his-arrest/

The cops involved in the shooting of Jacob Blake — which touched off a fresh wave of angry, anti-police sentiment across the country — were attempting to arrest him for violating a restraining order stemming from an alleged sexual assault, The Post has learned.

Blake, 29, was forbidden from going to the Kenosha home of his alleged victim from the May 3 incident, and police were dispatched Sunday following a 911 call saying he was there.

The responding officers were aware he had an open warrant for felony sexual assault, according to dispatch records and the Kenosha Professional Police Association, which released a statement on the incident on Friday.

Blake, who was paralyzed in the shooting, had been handcuffed to his hospital bed due to the warrant, which was vacated Friday, according to a statement released by his lawyer, Benjamin Crump. His restraints were removed, but he is still facing the criminal charges, Crump said.

Blake is accused in the criminal complaint, which was obtained by The Post, of breaking into the home of a woman he knew and sexually assaulting her.

"On Monday, Biden issued a statement in which he called the shooting “systemic racism” but failed to condemn the riots."

https://www.breitbart.com/law-...isit-could-backfire/

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's a news flash for you Mr. Blake..... cooperate, let them serve the warrant and fight any charges in court AND DROP THE DAMN KNIFE when ordered to, then your precious little thug son won't get shot!!!

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
They are aligned in the sense that conservatives and American values in general are their common enemy, yes. Their venn diagrams have many overlapping circles. My point is that Antifa, the radical anarchist dressed in black and trying to cause chaos every day are not democrats and do share the same view of a future state. The street level anarchist will not turn out for Biden in November.

The Democrats are more than happy to use these useful idiots right up to the point it no longer serves their purposes and no further.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ And visa versa, to the best of their little abilities. I'd be shocked if the Anqueefers' circle didn't overlap with that of the Bernie Bros. Who knows? Maybe this is the riot I was expecting in Milwaukee, only relocated once the Dem convention went online.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
’Why did they shoot me so many times?’

Ooh, ooh! I know!

<raises hand excitedly in the air>

Call on me! Call on me, I know!

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
They’ve extended our curfew through Tuesday, coincidentally the day that President Trump is to be in town.

Methinks ‘tis no coincidence.

Saw some livestream of the US Marshals interdicting a group last night, and it was impressive.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
last Wed, Portland FBI put out a poster

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2...-antifas-tail-965562

According to Ngo, the extremists reacted negatively to the post, with one particularly disturbed one complaining on Twitter about federal authorities seeking “to prosecute BIPOC folks for breaking windows.”

like most extremists, BLM and Antifa extremists dabble in great hypocrisy, because though they feel they’re entitled to obtain their sick brand of justice “by any means necessary,” they oppose federal authorities seeking real justice via the same method.

Cannon admitted that his agents have been using social media footage and content to identify and track down extremists.

“So if it’s publicly posted, we can take a look at it and we go through the internet. When there’s a predication, a reason to do so, we take a look and try and figure out who did the crime.”

But according to the extremists, the feds scouring social media feeds is somehow “fascist” and immoral. It’s also equally wrong for the police to record riots. While these hypocritical rules make no sense, they’re endemic of the backward, irrational and illogical illiberalism that defines the BLM and Antifa movements.

That being said, there is another theory on why the rioters in Portland decided to tamp down their extremist activities Thursday.

Polls have begun to emerge showing that the ongoing rioting is hurting the Democrat Party and setting President Donald Trump up for a guaranteed victory.

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:

“There’s hundreds of thousands of people looking for suburban homes, and I would say it’s not as driven by the Covid situation as it is safety and law and order, and that is now pervasive across the big cities of the United States, sadly,” he stated.

Fuck them. Force them to stay in place and do whatever it takes to improve the situation. They do not get a mulligan here. They brought the situation they found themselves in. They do not get to pass go. They don not get to move to the suburbs to poison those areas.

Stay the fuck in your filthy cities and fix them. Vote for different types of candidates. Support the 2A. Be responsible for your actions and personal safety.

No fucking sympathy. I hate the vermin leaving these areas and moving next door to me. I'd rather get covid than have these traitors move near me.

Tired of this shit.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:

Polls have begun to emerge showing that the ongoing rioting is hurting the Democrat Party and setting President Donald Trump up for a guaranteed victory.

We can't get overconfident. Can we speculate how Biden, the Dims or even the Antifa/BLM might strategize to turn the tide for them? So far blaming Trump, wishing Nazis dead and hating everyone not them are not going to be their salvation. Surely the media will be on board to help them pull some rabbit out of a hat. What possible rabbit could that be? Forewarned is forearmed.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post