SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Calling scammers by their real names
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Calling scammers by their real names Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
This guy is really giving it to the bastards. Crooks versus someone who's really on the ball and who is determined to stand up for those who've been taken. Most satisfying.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
What he has is a very particular set of skills, skills he has acquired over a very long career, skills that make him a nightmare for people like that. Wink

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Good luck..." Wink

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
We need a way to reach out through the internet and choke these people. Seriously. And why didnt this guy wipe his computer or put a nasty ass virus on it. I know, I know...

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
What is interesting is the guy doesnt listen to him when he tells him that he "uses the computer to track down scammers"

What a great guy, loved it.

Later, "ok Shanlamo you dont have to give me your name"

Smile

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3590 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's an eye opener ,for sure

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Love it!

Posts: 4018 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I wish I had ninja computer skills like that. The guy is a virtual superhero. Must be incredibly satisfying.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
What he has is a very particular set of skills, skills he has acquired over a very long career, skills that make him a nightmare for people like that. Wink

Reply #1, winner.

Very interesting, but I wish he could empty their bank account into a victims fund, for starters.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
That guy had a four part video about inside a scam call center. Fascinating stuff and he definitely has some real talents.

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
would love to have those computer skills, draining their bank accounts would be so fun.

Posts: 5594 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
That is one of the best things I've ever seen! Thank you for starting my morning off right.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
He has skills for sure, I don't see how he can be so calm with the scammers.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3642 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
His video's are great and can't thank him enough for what he does. Another one, ScammerRevolt (I believe that is the correct youtuber) will generally syskey the scammers computer too which locks them out. Can't help but to laugh when a scammer starts raging after they figure out what's up.

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Love it!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
That’s outstanding!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
This was a great way to start a Monday(for me...probably not for them Smile )

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
A few years ago I watched video where the good guy had actually gotten the scammer to run some commands on his own computer, effectively locking him out of it. The scammer was so distraught he was panicking, crying that it wasn't his computer and that his boss was going to fire him. He was pleading with the good guy to let him off. It was fall-out-of-your-chair funny!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
nearly every day I get an email from someone that wants to 'fix' my credit card or other account. Assholes.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
That was funny as hell.
Can anyone explan in plain English how the guy is able to track the scammers and see their computers?

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post