SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Any body seen Estaban??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any body seen Estaban?? Login/Join 
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted
He used to be all over the tube a while ago hawking his guitar and course. Lately I've seen a few of his guitars for sale. never spoke with anybody that ever bought or used any of his stuff. Just wondering if my "spidey senses" were right that this was a rip-off.

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4586 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never saw him before he sold guitars on tv or after either.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
He's a real musician. Here's a link to the Wiki about him.

link

Don't know what he's up to now. He evidently had some stuff on the top 200 now and then.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
He had a dandy costume

Posts: 26900 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aller Anfang ist schwer
Picture of Tavman
posted Hide Post
My brother in law picked up one of his guitars. It was absolute rubbish.

Posts: 1700 | Location: Fayetteville, AR | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
heard he got eaten by a rare shark

-----------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that reminds me I haven't seen Zamfir, Master of the Pan flute in quite some time either.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
I think he's on the state fair ciruit or carnival cruise lines.

Posts: 5301 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
What ever happened to Jim Morrison? I remember he was really big back in '69.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
You mean the QVC guitar guy? Yeah, top-shelf stuff. /snigger

Posts: 17121 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Pardon a thread drift, if you don't mind, maybe I should start a separate thread, but let me ask, but I was just thinking of a member who used to post a lot, and I haven't seen him post in a long time. I can't recall his handle, but I think his name is Bill, lived in Georgia, and had a tag line about some book he'd written with an Amazon link to it. I think he took a ribbing about having a Prius.

Posts: 11839 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Jim Morrison is in France feeding the worms.

Posts: 5301 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Worms gotta eat...

After listening to this, I want a Popsicle now.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I burned my Martin guitars after buying Estaban guitars. Big Grin

Posts: 13109 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I remember Esteban doing a Geico commercial.
Had no idea he was a real person.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kszwZXF4Eok

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CUSTOM ARRANGEMENT OF YOUR FAVORITE SONG
$ 500.00
DVD/Digital

Esteban will arrange your favorite song and deliver it with all the love in his heart. Along with a personalized memo, this priceless gift of music can be all yours! From the time it take to arrange and learn your song, Esteban will be flexing and stretching his heart strings for you! Available in a CD/mp3 or DVD/digital file. DVD/Digital footage comes with bonus extras unique to our One2one orders.

https://esteban-emporium.mysho...f-your-favorite-song

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post