SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pet food as emergency rations
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pet food as emergency rations Login/Join 
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
When you ask the blessing over dinner it goes, "the Lord is my German Shepherd, I shall not want......"

Two zingers in one!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As kids, we used to eat the occasional Milk Bone dog treat that we kept for our various dogs. Taste wasn't too bad, but the best part was my Mother's reaction when we did it. Comedy Gold. Big Grin

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
This thread makes five year old MRE's seem like haute cuisine. Eek

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post