SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Driveway color question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Driveway color question Login/Join 
The wicked flee when
no man pursueth
Picture of KevH
posted
My father made the brilliant decision of having a new stamped driveway poured and not having a contract with the guy doing it. He wanted it a light brown color and instead its bright pink and looks terrible.

Is there a way to dye, stain or otherwise change the color after it's been poured?

It's not sealed and the work was only done a couple weeks ago.

Proverbs 28:1

Posts: 4198 | Location: Contra Costa County, CA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
I would think you could roll on a darker concrete stain.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
Do not waste a great opportunity considering this has taken place in CA!

1. Contact the appropriate group, or groups, and tell them it was done in honor of national Breast Awareness Month.
2. Sale the sole rights to use the driveway in national ads. Let the groups bid for this opportunity.
3. Your Dad then retires and buys a place in the mountains somewhere else.

Brilliant - no? I mean, after all, it is titty pink. Big Grin

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2273 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Check out acid staining concrete.

Posts: 11155 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure I used this in black on the concrete apron. It has held up so far
BEHR Premium DeckOver
5 gal. Wood and Concrete Coating

Home D

Posts: 1399 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post