SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kit Kat dipped in Wendy's Frosty
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kit Kat dipped in Wendy's Frosty Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
Try it. Love it.

You are welcome.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I was always a fan of dipping fries into them.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I'd be the size of my house in a week.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:

A habit since childhood. Big Grin

Posts: 178 | Location: St. Petersburg FLorida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GASIGnut
posted Hide Post
Sounds like I’d dig it. Gotta try it.
Thinking out loud though... how about the Kit Kat dipped in Arby’s Jamocha shake? Cool

~ take advantage of today, & have no regrets
Carry On

Posts: 339 | Location: Apalachicola, FL | Registered: September 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:

Mrs. Mike does that.....I thought it was weird until she made me try one..

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11280 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never did care for Kit Kat’s. Now Twix bars are like crack to me

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
I'd be the size of my house in a week.

Well I'm fat already! So I guess I'm free to indulge without fear

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Yup! Fries in the Frosty since I was a kid.

Now this will sound gross, but try Chips Ahoy cookies dipped in salsa. I know, but just try it. Not something I would want all the time, but it’s an interesting change of taste, so to speak.

Chips Ahoy in the Frosty would be AWESOME!

Mmmmm...

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by phil in indy:

Dairy Queen had a Twix blizzard for a few months. OMG it was SOOOOOOOOO good.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
I just keep thinking "What kind of monster eats two desserts at once?"

Posts: 3382 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Y'all are killing' me. Tomorrow is double shot day-insulin AND Trulicity.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chocolate or vanilla?

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's so many flavors of Kit Kat worldwide...EXCEPT for the US! Mad Any time somebody asks what they'd like to bring back when traveling, I ask for a unique flavored Kit Kat bar.

Get with the program Hershey's!

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
quote:
Originally posted by phil in indy:

Dairy Queen had a Twix blizzard for a few months. OMG it was SOOOOOOOOO good.

The Butterfinger Blizzard's turn me on.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
Chocolate or vanilla?

Heathen. There is only one Frosty. The original was a mix of chocolate and vanilla- what they call "chocolate" now. All of these new flavors are like most Hollywood sequels.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I don't think this is on my keto diet. But damn it sounds good. I'm down almost 30 lbs now. But maybe a cheat day will come soon.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post