SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In today's edition of "Animal carcass disposals gone wrong"...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In today's edition of "Animal carcass disposals gone wrong"... Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Posts: 107593 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Always a classic!

Posts: 4343 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 26385 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Think you used enough dynamite there, Butch?

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It works in the cartoons.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Writer by profession,
smartass by the
grace of God.

posted Hide Post
As someone who's lived in Oregon since 2006, I find this utterly believable.

It's something in the water, I swear. And now, in the air, and the sand, and even inside someone's Monte Carlo.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Posts: 618 | Location: Beaverton, OR | Registered: April 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Did it say "ACE Dynamite Company" on that box?

Like something one would see on the Roadrunner vs Wiley Coyote. Or the Three Stooges.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I had a dead raccoon in my attic.
At the time, it smelled so bad that dynamite would have seemed like a good idea.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:
Did it say "ACE Dynamite Company" on that box?

Like something one would see on the Roadrunner vs Wiley Coyote. Or the Three Stooges.

ACME, I think. Big Grin

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
https://ibb.co/e3vMQo

My recent rodent carcass removal tale. Mouse got in the Camaro, had babies and then they ALL died. Access is almost impossible, so had to take it to the Dealer.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lolololol I bet that smelled real gooooood

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
Thats my brother in laws father who had is car hit with the whale blubber, he also own's one of the nicest shooting ranges around here, until he died A few years ago.

Posts: 5594 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
Thats my brother in laws father who had is car hit with the whale blubber, he also own's one of the nicest shooting ranges around here, until he died A few years ago.

Did he start bubblering and wailing when he saw the damage, or did he think it a fluke event?

< No offense intended, I just couldn't resist those puns >

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:
https://ibb.co/e3vMQo

My recent rodent carcass removal tale. Mouse got in the Camaro, had babies and then they ALL died. Access is almost impossible, so had to take it to the Dealer.

I opened the hood of my truck one day last summer and saw a mouse run around the side and under the covering in the back of the engine compartment. Later that day, I was in the dealer for something else and asked them about it as I was worried that the little vermin would nest and/or die in there. He said don't sweat it until you start to smell them, then we've got to go in after them and it's a pretty big job. He says they do quite a few of them. Thankfully, it didn't happen.

Since then I've been putting mouse poison blocks around both batteries (where they won't fall out) and haven't seen any nesting or other sign.

A couple years ago I had a squirrel inside the engine compartment. Started the truck, put it in gear, and made it about ten feet before it stopped. Squirrel had gotten tangled up under the serpentine belt and threw it. I had a broken wrist at the time and it was a real PITA to get that thing back on.

I'm not a fan of rodents.

Posts: 20100 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post