SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma: left handed galco Miami classic parts: Awarded!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: left handed galco Miami classic parts: Awarded! Login/Join 
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted
Done!

Thanks!

I bought a used Miami classic rig at a store near me recently for cheap. I wanted the rig itself, and cannot use the holster components (I’m not left handed).

The holster has the code K419WS and then the number 429 on it. I googled that briefly but couldn’t find anything specific for it. It looks like it fits a glock. My guess is it fits a glock 21 or 30 because those are the duty weapons for the local LEO where I live (I don’t have a glock 21 to test that, but my glock 17 MOS fit as well as it could with the RMR on it)

The magazine pouch is a combo handcuff/double stack magazine holder. It holds one double stack magazine horizontally, and then the cuffs hang down (the other reason I suspect this was from an officer that retired or something)

At any rate, first lefty that wants it can have it. Please claim it here and then email me. I am currently having an issue in the EE because a member is upset I sold an item to a member who just emailed me but didn’t write in the thread.

Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kevbo,

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I'm a lefty and would be happy to have such a fine holster.

Email on its way.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31430 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post