SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Something not quite right
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Something not quite right Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
My Chevorlet S-10s little motor would shut off without warning while you were driving at speed. Cruising one second, dead the next.
Fine vehicle.

Was that one of the left over Chevette motors, perhaps that's why he chose that particular spelling. Accelerates like a Chevette, has the "speed" of a Chevette, and it leaves you stranded 25 miles from the nearest telephone or towing company.

Yeah I'm old enough to remember the days before cell phones. If you broke down your only choice was to hoof it until you found someone with a telephone who would call a tow truck for you.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5647 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Hey, dyslexics dirve turkcks too.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reflex/deflex 64:
I was a wee lad at the time. I remember my folks laughing at the neighbor who had painted "Angle Baby" on the side of his car.
This photoshop funny has been floating around social media:

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23254 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Three lines, written in a stall in a public restroom:

"I like grils."

"He means girls."

"What's the matter with us grils?"

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Maybe he was under the affluence if incohol. Some tinkle might peep so.

Posts: 11840 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Ya'll be a bunch of danged goat-o-phobes! Nothing like a nice glass of chevrelait after dinner to aid digestion.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Would look great on my JEPE.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post