SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who's going to be first??

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Who's going to be first?? Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted
British develop a "smart condom" (well not really).

Let's file this one in the "not necessary" file.

RMD

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video...99-condom/vp-AAnLryi

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Hoo-Boy

I already have a tracker to keep up with my sex life extremely well... my wife!

And *Holds a charge for up to 6 hours of use*
Yea, that just a tad bit optimistic...

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
That'll put a digit in yer Gidget!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:
up to 6 hours of use
Aren't you supposed to call a doctor after four hours?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:
up to 6 hours of use
Aren't you supposed to call a doctor after four hours?

Yes, but just to brag.

Posts: 7349 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I have heard of over sharing, but if you want to share that info with your friends???
WTF?

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Report This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
If it was still doing its' duty after 4 hours, I'd throw it a parade!!

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Report This Post
Picture of jtedescucci
posted Hide Post
I live in the Nashville area & the 2 radio stations I listen to most (99.7 FM and 1510 AM) have gotten into the habit of advertising cures for men's sexual problems on the frequency of about every third or fourth commercial. To tell you the truth, I'm getting tired of hearing about it... and lots of times I have one or two of my daughters in the truck with me when these commercials come on..... "Come on down to Billy Bob's men's clinic and in less than one hour we can test you and see why you can't get it up. And we'll only charge you $99.00! we'll have you percolating before you leave here, and your wife will be so happy!".... Well, I don't know about you, but there're some things I don't care to have my daughters know just yet. There'll come a time when mother nature will slap them down hard and they won't be able to ignore their sexuality any more, but that day isn't here yet - and for now I just want them to be little girls. And for you ladies: I'm also pretty tired of the Tampax and sanitary napkin ads on TV. I REALLY believe the day is coming when they will show drawings (or pictures) of male & female genitalia on TV - and THAT will be going too far. I wonder REALLY: Is there no modesty anymore? I REALLY WONDER why I have never heard any complaints from the women about those TV ads??

"...we have put together I think the most extensive & inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden

Posts: 3043 | Location: AC/Clarksville | Registered: February 13, 2004Report This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jtedescucci:
I live in the Nashville area & the 2 radio stations I listen to most (99.7 FM and 1510 AM) have gotten into the habit of advertising cures for men's sexual problems on the frequency of about every third or fourth commercial. To tell you the truth, I'm getting tired of hearing about it... and lots of times I have one or two of my daughters in the truck with me when these commercials come on..... "Come on down to Billy Bob's men's clinic and in less than one hour we can test you and see why you can't get it up. And we'll only charge you $99.00! we'll have you percolating before you leave here, and your wife will be so happy!".... Well, I don't know about you, but there're some things I don't care to have my daughters know just yet. There'll come a time when mother nature will slap them down hard and they won't be able to ignore their sexuality any more, but that day isn't here yet - and for now I just want them to be little girls. And for you ladies: I'm also pretty tired of the Tampax and sanitary napkin ads on TV. I REALLY believe the day is coming when they will show drawings (or pictures) of male & female genitalia on TV - and THAT will be going too far. I wonder REALLY: Is there no modesty anymore? I REALLY WONDER why I have never heard any complaints from the women about those TV ads??

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well said. I'm Mr. Mom and do the carpool for my kids and others in the neighborhood every morning on the way into work. I am always changing the channel as they don't need to listen to adds about male issues.

Posts: 12459 | Registered: October 13, 2002Report This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
So now you really can do your thinking with your lower brain?

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Report This Post